Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    i just had it for lunch like an hour ago (: mexican bean wrap (omnomnom - sooo good!) coke zero and carrot cake =D good times.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Crimsonchilli)
    whyyy get a redbulll when they offer relentless. Same price, same taste, twice as much =]
    haha
    i dont even know what that is =$ isit that brown thing =S

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by x-pri-x)
    haha
    i dont even know what that is =$ isit that brown thing =S
    yeah it comes in a big brown can. Same stuff as redbull but comes in 500ml instead of 250 =]

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Crimsonchilli)
    yeah it comes in a big brown can. Same stuff as redbull but comes in 500ml instead of 250 =]
    oohh haha
    thanx i shall try and remember next time =)

ReputationRep:
    BLT, Innocent Smoothie, Lemon Drizzle Cake Mmmm!!! Don't know how much that saves though.

ReputationRep:
    Either the big tub of fresh pineapple chunks or fish sushi for the main part, then either a fruit snack (maybe with yoghurt) or a Shapers mint chocolate nougat bar, with still strawberry and kiwi water! Yummy!

ReputationRep:
    i reckon i've spent over a grand on meal deals in the past couple of years, i keep meaning to get a reward card but never have.

if i'm at work it's always chicken triple, paprika max and lucozade orange.
    any other time usually ham and cheese, chilli handcooked crisps and lucozade/orange drink.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by x-pri-x)
    oohh haha
    thanx i shall try and remember next time =)
    If they've got the red-pink can, try it. It's berry flavoured and SO yummy! Much nicer than any other energy drink.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Meltdown30)
    If they've got the red-pink can, try it. It's berry flavoured and SO yummy! Much nicer than any other energy drink.
    ohh oki thnx!

ReputationRep:
    BLT, thai sweet chilli sensations and water or smoothie

ReputationRep:
    lol, I'm amazed at the regularity people have

I used to get excited when they had like a special sandwich of the month haha

and of course, i'd alternate the drink I wanted, some days a red bull, others diet coke with cherry, etc..

i like the bigger stores, just cos u get to sample all the other stuff like a yoghurt crumble

ReputationRep:
    On an unhealthy day: Chicken BBQ wrap, relentless and shapers salt and vinegar chipsticks

On a healthy day: Whatever pasta salad looks nicest, Innocent smoothie (or vitamin water) and a shapers yoghurt

I :heart: meal deals.

Although, I learnt today to never ever EVER again get the sushi :no:

ReputationRep:
    houmous and falafel salad, carrot cake and freshly squeezed OJ! :coma:

ReputationRep:
    Boots sells food? holy crap.

ReputationRep:
    I looooooove the £3 meal deal :love:

Ploughman's sandwich, Walkers 'Max' paprika crisps and orange Oasis :coma: :coma:

ReputationRep:
    triple chicken sandwiches, innocent smoothie and chocolate brownie

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by suga)
    What's everyone fav combinations for the Boots £3 meal deal, and what's your biggest saving?

Im currently addicted to the Chicken and basil pasta....pink lemonade and yummy carrot cake:woo:
    Chicken and bacon sandwich/ chicken and basil pasta with thai sweet chilli sensations and a dragonfruit vitamin water/ribenna light every time I get my 6th free meal next time with the boots card

ReputationRep:
    Veggie sushi, slimmers bar (or brownie) and a water. And then I take a nice wander round Waterstones. I love lunch time :ninja:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Baconator)
    Mmm Shapers chicken caesar salad, apple and grape snack and diet cherry coke. Always
    Diet Cherry Coke?? But that's awful stuff! Full sugar Cherry Coke for the win.

ReputationRep:
    I saved 2.46 today
    70p bar of choc
    1.95 of superfood innocent smoothie.
    2.80 triple prawn mayo, chicken salad, and blt.
    needless to say. I didnt eat it all at once.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.