Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I had king prawn and noodle salad yesterday, which was really yummy.
    Pomegranate and Blueberry innocent smoothie.
    Rasberry yoghurt and granola (I bought my meal deal at about 10:30am, having not had any breakfast, so ate that as my breakfast and then the sandwich a couple of hours later)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Samz)
    i just had it for lunch like an hour ago (: mexican bean wrap (omnomnom - sooo good!) coke zero and carrot cake =D good times.
    Isn't the Mexican bean wrap the best thing. I almost died when it hit my taste buds.

ReputationRep:
    Chicken caeaser salad, fruit badg & shapers ice cream soda

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RachelOranges)
    Isn't the Mexican bean wrap the best thing. I almost died when it hit my taste buds.
    oh god it so is! i would never ever consider another wrap, go straight for the beany goodness <3 oh god! yumyumyum!

ReputationRep:
    how can anyone eat the wraps from boots, they are horrific. nearly as bad as the cheese salad roll. the sandwiches are ******* lovely though.

ReputationRep:
    Hickory Chicken wrap, Ribena and a brownie.

I can't find the wrap anymore though

ReputationRep:
    They also sell Pepsi RAW there as well, well nice.

ReputationRep:
    The Hoisin Duck Wrap or Bean Salad, an Innocent smoothie and then the greek yoghurt with honey and fruits. Sometimes I'll get an additional pack of pineapple fingers to dip into the yoghurt

ReputationRep:
    mmm had it today

ReputationRep:
    Went into boots yesterday to get my meal deal, picked up my fruit salad and got distracted so forgot to pick up my snack and drink. :no:

ReputationRep:
    Chicken & Stuffing / Chicken & Bacon Sandwich.
    Carrot Cake.
    Pomegranate and Blueberry Innocent Smoothie / Lemon & Lime This Water.

ReputationRep:
    Usually get...Chicken cesar wrap, Max walkers or salt n vinegar squares! or a brownie and a ribena.

ReputationRep:
    Mexican 3 Bean Wrap. Crisps. Innocent Smoothie.

ReputationRep:
    I work at Boots, so I'd get Mexican bean wrap, big bag of Maltesers, and Relentless for £2.32. Have the wrap and Relentless on my first break, Maltesers on my second, and a reduced-to-clear sandwich (whatever's left!) on my way home.

Except then I worked out it was cheaper and more filling to go to Sainsbury's and get 3 cans of Blue Bolt, a hot pasty and some potato salad. Work turns me into a fat cow :moo:

ReputationRep:
    Love them cos they can be so healthy and low in calories Last one I had was at the airport and I'm definitely gonna have to have one when I go home. I like the chicken caesar salad and the new york chicken one with dijon mustard best.

ReputationRep:
    King Prawn Noodles, Shapers Juices ( Must contain mango!) and choc. fudge brownie as a snack! So Lovelyyyy, cheaper than McD's and so much more easier on your health. Though I wish they put a bit more of everything though, but what more can you get for 3 quid?

ReputationRep:
    i don't need to use the boots meal deal- i work in waitrose, i get cheap sandwichs and stuff in the machine in the dining room there.

i realy like there salt and vinegar stick things though, and the flavoured water.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by suga)
    What's everyone fav combinations for the Boots £3 meal deal, and what's your biggest saving?

Im currently addicted to the Chicken and basil pasta....pink lemonade and yummy carrot cake:woo:
    Hoisin duck wrap, Walkers Max crisps paprika flavour, and an orange and passionfruit J20!

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.