Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Did you know....(Cod4 Fact) Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Irrelevance)
    Only the really good snipers annoy me, the ones with barettas are pretty BBQ. Pretty demoralising watching the replay of them running past you with the baretta, firing from the hip and managing to kill you. :emo:
    A berretta is a pistol, but I agree with you on people firing the 50 cal. from the hip, just play HC mode and it happens less, that's not for mugs :yes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Celtic_Anthony)
    A berretta is a pistol, but I agree with you on people firing the 50 cal. from the hip, just play HC mode and it happens less, that's not for mugs :yes:
    Ah, I meant barett. :facepalm: Thought it sounded oddly wrong.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Iain 815)
    This thread is just werid.

And yes, it is obvious. Don't you ever look up for the helicopters that are trying to kill you?

They don't even look the same:

I see you're a chaser fan!

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys I just noticed this awesome fact! When you play as the SAS, you get a man with a British dialect, and when you play as Spetsnaz, you get a guy with a Russian dialect!

I just thought I'd let you know as I'd never noticed the difference! How cool is that!! :eek3:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FyreFight)
    Hey guys I just noticed this awesome fact! When you play as the SAS, you get a man with a British dialect, and when you play as Spetsnaz, you get a guy with a Russian dialect!

I just thought I'd let you know as I'd never noticed the difference! How cool is that!! :eek3:
    Huh...that's cool....I guess....:eek4:

ReputationRep:
    I didn't know this but I head straight for cover when a chopper gets called in. I never look at them. I'm usually at the top in the server I play on, and the heli targets the better players - so I can't stick around and look at it.

Essenatially if you're on top and the heli sees you at all you're dead.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TommyWannabe)
    I didn't know this but I head straight for cover when a chopper gets called in. I never look at them. I'm usually at the top in the server I play on, and the heli targets the better players - so I can't stick around and look at it.

Essenatially if you're on top and the heli sees you at all you're dead.
    Also it you're showing up on UAV, or so I've heard. I usually stick a clip in it with whatever I'm wielding and save my ammo for the rest of enemy. My pet hate is ***** with machine guns, who would down the heli without the need to reload, cowering in a corner whilst their teammates pump all kinds of ordinance from sniper bullets to deagle rounds into it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Celtic_Anthony)
    Also it you're showing up on UAV, or so I've heard. I usually stick a clip in it with whatever I'm wielding and save my ammo for the rest of enemy. My pet hate is ***** with machine guns, who would down the heli without the need to reload, cowering in a corner whilst their teammates pump all kinds of ordinance from sniper bullets to deagle rounds into it.
    Barrett's take them down quickly (although I never use automatic rifles so that's useless).

If you can get on an MG they're down in about 3 seconds.

ReputationRep:
    I never noticed the helicopter thing, or if i did maybe I just thought it was the angle I glanced at it from or a pallette swap. Usually when I see chopter it's all about the -argh- head for cover...

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered gaming threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.