Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

TEAM KATIE PRICE/JORDAN.. anyone agree? Watch

ReputationRep:
    Its really been annoying me how Pete is getting away with blue murder in the press and everyone is giving Katie a hard time.
    Like, firstly. HE DUMPED HER. Its bound to have hurt and just because she has dealt with it in a different way from some (the clubbing thing) doesnt mean we have the right to judge her.
    Also putting myself in her shoes.. if i looked like her.. had her money and had just experienced a nasty breakup i would try and clear my head too and get as far away as possible i.e. Ibiza like Katie.
    And people should not be suprised either! She has never pretended to be an angel and of couse someone with her background would react like she has.

Anyone agree? Anyone ive talked to has been on Petes side.. Personally i think he needs to grow a pair and get over himself. :yes:

ReputationRep:
    don't care tbh.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wintersunset)
    don't care tbh.
    This.

Move this to the celeb section.

ReputationRep:
    Why do you care so much?

ReputationRep:
    Team Andre.

ReputationRep:
    iv been on peters side ever since i started watching state side
    after treating peter like his nothing compared to her EVERYDAY did she really expect him to take it any longer =S

ReputationRep:
    The whole Katie "Jellyfish tits" Price and Peter "Behind Closed Doors is an unforgivably bad song" Andre saga is getting rather tedious.

:ninja:

Though, ahem, I am on Team Andre :blush:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fallen angel9)
    Why do you care so much?
    I dont know why! :p: I thinks its becuase i hate the tabloids so much and this is a prime example (the michael jackson) of how stupid and hypocritical they can be!

ReputationRep:
    :rofl: @ the responses but they are right!

Why do you care?

We don't?

Price, herself, probably doesn't.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AP123)
    This.

Move this to the celeb section.
    All done

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nick_000)
    Team Andre.
    :five: partner!

And it sounds cooler. :cool:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mrs Matt Bellamy)
    I dont know why! :p: I thinks its becuase i hate the tabloids so much and this is a prime example (the michael jackson) of how stupid and hypocritical they can be!
    LOL. Fair enough but if I had to pick a side it would still be Team Andre.

ReputationRep:
    Why does it matter if she cares? :confused:

Obviously she has different interests than you, and likes celeb gossip etc.

No need to get high and mighty or all pretentious/superior just because you spend your time learning Mozart on the piano or reading Stephen Hawking.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mad Vlad)
    All done
    Oh, wow. :o:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mad Vlad)
    All done
    That was quick.

Well that explains why you are the Forensic mod! :p:

ReputationRep:
    If I was in a room with Katie and Peter and I had a gun with two bullets, I would shoot Katie twice.

I'd be more worried about the fact you think that Ibiza is as far away from the UK as it's possible to get.

ReputationRep:
    i feel sorry for katie price...she keeps getting targetted even by piere morgan which was uncalled-for

ReputationRep:
    She is a total slut, incredibly selfish and stupid.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by oo_Lucinda_oo)
    Why does it matter if she cares? :confused:

Obviously she has different interests than you, and likes celeb gossip etc.

No need to get high and mighty or all pretentious/superior just because you spend your time learning Mozart on the piano or reading Stephen Hawking.
    Actually i prefer going out with friends etc and i dont think its physically possible to "read" a person unless they are covered in words.. ive never read one of his books if thats what you were getting at..

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 11, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.