Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

TEAM KATIE PRICE/JORDAN.. anyone agree? watch

ReputationRep:
    I couldn't give a flying ****; they're just two gimps no different from any other, except for all the news coverage

ReputationRep:
    She's just using that boxer guy to get Pete jealous.

ReputationRep:
    she broke up a ten year relationship between the cage fighter chap alex something-or-other. she is a **** who should be looking after her kids, not getting dicked left right and centre

ReputationRep:
    I really couldn't give a ****.

Though I suppose if I had to pick a side it would be Team Andre.

ReputationRep:
    I'm on team, 'F*** off nobody cares.'

ReputationRep:
    I used to like Katie Price, but since watching her on 'State Side' I've gone off her, she didn't have much respect for Pete at all, and especially since the split, I just can't see how she's moved on so fast!

I'm all for Team Andre. He generally seems like a nice guy, and he's good with the kids!

Who?

ReputationRep:
    To be honest I couldn't give a flying **** - if you wanted to help them, you'd stop buying the crap magazines which make up stories which are 99% of the time false so that they could live peacefully.

There are thousands of couples splitting up every day; what makes Katie and Peter so special?

Seriously. Just think about it. Why are you getting so involved in people you have never even seen/will never impact your life.
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    I'm surprised he stayed with her for as long as he did.

She didn't want a husband, she wanted someone to bully and look down on.
    I only saw a couple of episodes of their show, but they were on Paul O'Grady once and every time he spoke she told him to shut up or interrupted him to talk about herself :rolleye:

ReputationRep:
    the two of them = FAIL

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ben F)
    To be honest I couldn't give a flying **** - if you wanted to help them, you'd stop buying the crap magazines which make up stories which are 99% of the time false so that they could live peacefully.

There are thousands of couples splitting up every day; what makes Katie and Peter so special?

Seriously. Just think about it. Why are you getting so involved in people you have never even seen/will never impact your life.
    You seem to think i have spent hours pondering this and lost some sleep over it? It was just a flying thought and decided to make a thread..

And for your information if i stopped buying these magazines they wouldn be half as rich as they are and they wouldn live as peacefully without their money... and i dont even buy the magazines! i read them at work.
    :mad:

ReputationRep:
    They are both stupid pricks that don't deserve a minute of anybody's time.

I hate the adverts with pete like "my story", **** off you un-talented prick nobody gives one. Your wife was an ugly plastic ***** and I don't want to see any of you on my television Ever Again.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 11, 2009
Poll
Do you like carrot cake?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.