Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    for the past 3 weeks i have been training for 5 hrs a day, which includes running skipping and weights. i have noticed the difference in my upper body as now my abs are more defined but however it is mythighs in particular that are still flabby are there any excercises directed toward cutting fat there as the lower part of my thigh is very defined but it is toward the top that the fat collects.

quote me when replying

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DSC)
    for the past 3 weeks i have been training for 5 hrs a day, which includes running skipping and weights. i have noticed the difference in my upper body as now my abs are more defined but however it is mythighs in particular that are still flabby are there any excercises directed toward cutting fat there as the lower part of my thigh is very defined but it is toward the top that the fat collects.

quote me when replying
    No, there are no exercises that target fat loss from a specific area.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DSC)

quote me when replying
    5 hours a day! 7 days a week?

You need to look into High intensity interval training.

Skipping can't be great for losing fat - although i'm not sure, interval training /running would be better i'd have thought.

You should be doing it 6 days a week max

If you want to shape your body you need to do weights (try http://startingstrength.wikia.com/wi..._Strength_Wiki)

or

http://www.defrancostraining.com/art...rds-part1.html

weights wont rid of fat you need to be burning those calories off, more than your eating

and the guy above is right, you can't target fat but you should be losing it if your not healthy. Unless you want to be unhealthy of course

ReputationRep:
    Stop eating junk and exercise intensely with intervals.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 7777777)
    Lmao:rofl2:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hoda--x)
    Lmao:rofl2:
    I'm glad you enjoyed it

But seriously knives are dangerous be careful, i dont advise the cutting of fat :ninja:

Unless need be :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    I'm glad you enjoyed it

But seriously knives are dangerous be careful, i dont advise the cutting of fat :ninja:

Unless need be :awesome:
    Haha i will keep away! lol

unless need be???? :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DSC)

quote me when replying
    stretches on the thighs/legs?

ReputationRep:
    :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    Haha i will keep away! lol

unless need be???? :confused:
    It may be deemed necessary if they're a bit tooooo fat :sadnod:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anon the 7th)
    stretches on the thighs/legs?
    No, please don't post if you're just going to post *****.

ReputationRep:
    It may be deemed necessary if they're a bit tooooo fat :sadnod:
    Ohh yes i agree when it's too much just bring the knife out and hack away :yes:

ReputationRep:
    Ohh yes i agree when it's too much just bring the knife out and hack away :yes:
    :mmm:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DSC)

quote me when replying
    try about 45mins of cardio a day, that worked for me

ReputationRep:
    celery soup is all you should eat until you are thin

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.