(Original post by D3M!)
    If it means I win , I agree.

Now now, let us not be a sore winner.
    Damnit he's right
    :ninja:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    anon or delete

a guy who has never had a gf, therefore is a virgin at 17 Years old.
    Nope

No.. Im 17 and im a virgin, i dont think its something to be proud of, neither to be ashamed of. Virginity is way too overrated. Then again, i have never been in romance/kiss/blabla either which is a bit embarrassing to admit openly. But ive been to an all girls boarding school all my life since I was 8, and i have no human contact during the holidays at my home country apart from my own family which is my excuse for never having been in a relationship...god i now feel sorry for myself

ReputationRep:
    Not at all, unless there was a reason he'd never had a girlfriend!

Although tbf all the weirdos I know have had gfs at some point, the people I can think of who haven't (had gfs) are lovely.

No. I'm 19 and never had a bf. However, I wouldn't want to go out with a 17 year old.

ReputationRep:
    + for you coz theres a kitten in your thingy

ReputationRep:
    No. I think only complete ****s who lost it at about 12 would. 17 isn't very old- only a year above the age of consent, for God's sake.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ANON3987)
    + for you coz theres a kitten in your thingy
    Thanks!

Is it bad that when I read that I took 'thingy' to mean vagina and lol'd irl?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fallen angel9)
    No /thread
    That answer hardly sums the thread up. More analytical girls might wonder why he has never had a girlfriend, or had sex or whatever the case may be, and therefore think there must be something different about him and be put off.

Whilst most girls won't think like that about it, there will be some.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by snipex)
    That answer hardly sums the thread up. More analytical girls might wonder why he has never had a girlfriend, or had sex or whatever the case may be, and therefore think there must be something different about him and be put off.

Whilst most girls won't think like that about it, there will be some.
    I know it's just that I'm tired of these threads. So sometimes I just shorten my answers if I've explained myself in another thread which was similar. Probably not helpful but oh well.

ReputationRep:
    Stupid stupid question. Of course not.

ReputationRep:
    Christ... no.

ReputationRep:
    No.

Unless there was an irritating reason as to why he was one.

i suppose it could be that i am quite shy and have always been very focused on my studies. would his also put you off?

ReputationRep:
    That's disgusting.

Seriously, OP. Most girls arent experience Nazis.

And no, studying is a wonderful thing.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    a guy who has never had a gf, therefore is a virgin at 17 Years old.
    This was pretty much the definition of my now boyfriend when we started going out.

17 really isn't that old you know ...

ReputationRep:
    Nope, definitely not.
    My friend is 18 and has never been kissed, he's a sweetie though

ReputationRep:
    No. I would much rather go out with a 17 year old guy who was a virgin, than a 17 year old who had slept with loads of girls.

ReputationRep:
    no

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 11, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.