Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Girls, would you snitch/tell ? watch

I was with a girl the other day in town, holding hands etc etc..and i saw one of my gf's friends, I'm sure she saw us, I pretended like I never saw her, and went on with my business, now what are the chances that she will tell my girlfriend ?

Would you guys tell ? :o:

ReputationRep:
    lol their pretty much gonna tell....

ReputationRep:
    er, yes

ReputationRep:
    Probably not, I'd blackmail you into telling her about your new fancy woman instead.

ReputationRep:
    I'd probably say something.

edit:did she talk to you at all or say hi?

ReputationRep:
    you're pretty much screwed.

You're screwed and deservedly so.

oh **** sake, and no i ignored her and changed paths

(Original post by Sakura-Chan)
    Probably not, I'd blackmail you into telling her about your new fancy woman instead.
    like ? what u mean ?

ReputationRep:
    Yeah she's going to say something.

ReputationRep:
    Do you really think she is not going to tell?

ReputationRep:
    if she saw ufor sure, she most def will ...

ReputationRep:
    The fact that you put 'snitch' in the title seems to imply that you think that she's a bad person if she does.
    Probably should've thought about that before.

ReputationRep:
    She's already told her, and they've already agreed to dump you.

Lmao @ you thinking anything different.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    like ? what u mean ?
    Like, I'd make it very clear that I saw you in town with another girl, holding hands etc. That I'd find out more about it and tell your girlfriend if you don't? Something like that.

There's no way the girl that saw you is going to let it go. Blanking her was probably a dumb idea as well. It's not changing the fact that she saw you.

ReputationRep:
    I'm telling over you cos you kissed a kangaroo and you never said sorry at half past two! Ah primary school...

Seriously though, even if she doesn't tell you'll always be worrying that she has and your gf's waiting for you to own up, or that she's about to tell, and it'll mess with your mind and your gf'll notice something's up. Talk to the friend that saw you and check that she did.

I think she'll tell anyway.

(Original post by Econight)
    Do you really think she is not going to tell?
    don't know, maybe she's gona feel bad or if my girl doesn't believe her, **** might happen

(Original post by Sakura-Chan)
    Like, I'd make it very clear that I saw you in town with another girl, holding hands etc. That I'd find out more about it and tell your girlfriend if you don't? Something like that.

There's no way the girl that saw you is going to let it go. Blanking her was probably a dumb idea as well. It's not changing the fact that she saw you.
    yeah that's kinda cruel

ReputationRep:
    don't know, maybe she's gona feel bad or if my girl doesn't believe her, **** might happen
    Luck will not be on your side for this one I don't think.

ReputationRep:
    yeah that's kinda cruel
    How on earth is it? You're messing around behind your girlfriend's back. That's cruel!

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 10, 2009
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.