Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    You blatantly mess around with other girls in public where you know people you may know, could be. Then you expect them to not tell your girlfriend?

Haha. Haha. Ha.

ReputationRep:
    Well, yes of course I'd tell. I was about to say that girls are like this and that they do everything together and tend to reveal a lot more to their friends, but frankly, any guy would tell his friend too i think.

Ah well...good luck to you. You must have known the dangers of doing what you were doing. Anyway, if you are with someone else, then your GF knowing would be only right don't you think?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by icn06)
    There's absolutely no way she isn't telling. Unless she doesn't know your gf that well and feels it would be awkward.
    lol. IMO that is a million times worse. The girl who saw him would not feel comfortable telling his gf but would tell her friends and it would spread nastily.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sakura-Chan)
    Like, I'd make it very clear that I saw you in town with another girl, holding hands etc. That I'd find out more about it and tell your girlfriend if you don't? Something like that.

There's no way the girl that saw you is going to let it go. Blanking her was probably a dumb idea as well. It's not changing the fact that she saw you.
    Exactly this.

I wouldn't want to be the friend who told, but if you didn't tell her then I would because imagine what your gf would do if she found out her friend saw you and didn't say anything.

OP you deserve it imo if you wanted to get with the other girl why didn't you dump your gf and get with her instead of cheating on her with some other girl?

ReputationRep:
    Of Course.

ReputationRep:
    Yep she'll find out. As people have said it's what friends do.

If one of your mates saw your gf with another lad they'd tell you.

Simple advice, if you don't want to get caught don't do anything that you could get caught for

ReputationRep:
    Tell her yourself with one of those 'excuses' before the friend does. And she will. Not that you don't deserve what you get.

ReputationRep:
    You are a horrible boy.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fallen angel9)
    You were out buying a present for her and you needed a girl's opinion.
    hahaha that's excellent

also yeah, the girl should tell, girls love talking about this stuff more than guys.

and i mean, if i saw my friends gf in the town holding hands with a guy, i'd pull out my phone right there and be like YO MAN GUESS WHAT I JUST SAW, and try and film it if he don't believe me.

i kinda like the excitement of drama tho

ReputationRep:
    I'd tell!

ReputationRep:
    Number of girls successfully troll'd in this thread: a lot.

ReputationRep:
    This is just like "The Rain", but with the genders reversed, isn't it? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
    "Now close your mouth, 'cause you cold busted!"

If you had a better mindset (read: some swagga) you could've smoothed this thing out.....................butnah!

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, I'd tell.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    I'd send her a link to this thread...

she doesn't know anything yet

(Original post by Anonymous)
    Well, tell her then. Tell her NOW, before her friend does.
    It will sound better coming from you.

And, don't beg for her forgiveness; you deserve anything coming to you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    That's bull. She knows and is waiting for you to tell her.

You acted guilty, remember. You crossed the road and blanked the girl instead of just saying hi and acting naturally. And you haven't contacted your gf to tell her that you went shopping with a friend or whatever excuse you were planning to come up with.

The only way she would not know is if the girl was really not good friends with your gf, or if the rumour mill is taking a while to come into fruition. Because even if I felt uncomfortable telling your girl friend, I would mention it to someone who was closer to the girlfriend to relay the news.

Oh, and you are such a nob :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    gutted

(Original post by *Katie*)
    That's bull. She knows and is waiting for you to tell her.

You acted guilty, remember. You crossed the road and blanked the girl instead of just saying hi and acting naturally. And you haven't contacted your gf to tell her that you went shopping with a friend or whatever excuse you were planning to come up with.

The only way she would not know is if the girl was really not good friends with your gf, or if the rumour mill is taking a while to come into fruition. Because even if I felt uncomfortable telling your girl friend, I would mention it to someone who was closer to the girlfriend to relay the news.

Oh, and you are such a nob :rolleyes:
    Yeah but if I tell her, I'd get dumped either way, I didn't really blank her, i think she knew that I didn't see her. and Oh yeah they're good friends, if she was just an acquaintance, I wouldn't have made the thread.

ReputationRep:
    girls always tell.end of

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 10, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.