Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Im 15, and so is this girl i really like.
    I asked her how is it going with her new bf, she said aha we're going out, then i said wish i same luck as him, she said to me, im sorry, then i said well can we go out as mates, she say im sorry no, then i asked her what qualities do i lack, she said, "it's not you seriously, it's just we haven't clicked". Then i told her well do we have a chance, she said sorry talk to you later, went offline, and then blocked me as I know from blockchecker.

What do I do? I told her I liked her before she said "oh" now i ask her again 1 year later i think, then she says this.

What can I do? What do you think?

ReputationRep:
    I can understand it's hard but you need someone who wants to be with you and she deosn't. It's a shame but not everyone can like everyone, that's just how somethings are. Don't let it set you back, someday you will find someone who wants to take care of you and spend their life with you. Just keep going man it will be alright.

ReputationRep:
    wow someone's needy, just move on seriously.

Don't do anything as you don't want to head into stalker territory. Leave her be. You'll find someone else in time.

ReputationRep:
    Forget her.

ReputationRep:

imo

ReputationRep:
    Don't fap over her no more

(THIS WAS DELETED, Even though it has just as much substance as most of the replies prior... In rebelion, I repost.)

ReputationRep:
    shes not into u ... get over it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SEALOFAPPROVAL)
    Don't fap over her no more

(THIS WAS DELETED, Even though it has just as much substance as most of the replies prior... In rebelion, I repost.)
    I like this. It's true, it's only gonna make you want her more OP...don't even think about her.

ReputationRep:
    Leave her alone, you're already starting to move over to stalker land..

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 8, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.