Turn on thread page Beta

How to deal with being ugly? watch

Announcements

All girls are golddiggers and superficial. Any girls claiming that they are not are indesicive hypocrites.

ReputationRep:
    Thread starter.

When you're ugly , you're ugly there's not two ways about it. Just like if you're hot you're hot. You can't change that fact , unless you get plastic surgery. You honestly have to live with it. Just be happy , smile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Maximum Velocity)
    Thread starter.

When you're ugly , you're ugly there's not two ways about it. Just like if you're hot you're hot. You can't change that fact , unless you get plastic surgery. You honestly have to live with it. Just be happy , smile
    Obviously, you've never read the Ugly Duckling :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    who says all girls are? :confused:

In life, anybody can believe any belief. Just focus on girls who aren't superficial.

ReputationRep:
    I don't like how I look, but I just don't think about it, remove all mirrors from your house and you'll be fine

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fallen angel9)
    Obviously, you've never read the Ugly Duckling :rolleyes:
    What's the Ugly Duckling ? :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lefty Leo)
    Depends.

If you're that ugly, then you might want to consider plastic surgery.

But if you're just normal and you think you're ugly, i wouldn't do it :no:
    Hahaha words of great wisdom there.

ReputationRep:
    Seriously just get rich. Money is all you need and u'll get all the girls.

ReputationRep:
    OP, why do you need girls? :confused:

sex is natural, but nobody needs to have it.

if you want dating, then others have given you good advice. Be trim, dress neat, be confident and be open and funny, and you'd be in good stead to get a girlfriend.

Another thing is that in youth, people are mostly superficial, but young people can often be ****** to one another. once you get older and people mature, others wouldn't dislike you as much for thinking you're ugly.

ReputationRep:
    either get rich or be outragously confident. no matter how ugly you are you should be able to get an average looking girl

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Please keep anon, very personal and people I know go on here.

I've constantly had low self esteem and I absolutely despise my appearence but no one ever sympathises with what I'm going through. I constantly get "Get over it" or "don't let it bother you" which never helps.

Can anyone tell me if they managed to get over their dislike for their appearence?
    No one is exactly ugly. It's all just hiding underneath. The gorgeous guys would be ugly if they didnt have nice clothes and nice hairstyle. Get a nice hairstyle and gel it up a bit, sum in-fashion clothing and tone ur body up and your good to go. Hope this helps

ReputationRep:
    denial.

ReputationRep:
    Personality

Make your personality good/funny

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ArtGoblin)
    Remember that everyone our age will be ugly in 20 years time anyway...
    what do you mean? Angelina Jolie is 38 , and she looks better than most people i know.

(Original post by Anonymous)
    be rich and famous. seriously... money creates illusions
    does he really want to be around people who only like him for his money?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bansheeee*)
    what do you mean? Angelina Jolie is 38 , and she looks better than most people i know.
    i'm pretty sure angelina jolie is not 38.

ReputationRep:
    I have to be somewhat sceptical, since EVERY 'I'm really ugly' thread I've ever seen on TSR has led to the OP eventually posting their picture and us discovering that they're not only far from ugly, but ludicrously attractive.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ArtGoblin)
    Remember that everyone our age will be ugly in 20 years time anyway...
    That is not true, perhaps 30+ years time.

Edit: Elle 'The Body' Macpherson is 46. 26 years older than me and yes I definitly would!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by enigma373)
    halle berry , naomi cambell still look ok and they are over 40.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by enigma373)
    She's 34.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 31, 2010
Poll
Cats or dogs?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.