Reading that made me very angry.
    love ur sig lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Vazzyb)
    love ur sig lol
    Why, thank you :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dude55)
    She probably pronounces it like....'brojaan'.. or something completely ostentatious..

Lol.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EducatingBrogan)
    Lol.
    PHWWOOOAAAAAR!!!!!!! :coma:

Posh Totty :congrats:

:beer:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by A is for Awesome)
    Is the Daily Mail actually just going round finding people they disapprove of to stick in their paper so all it's smug, ******** readers can then read about said people and say smug, ******** things about them?

I thought conservatives believed that people can do whatever they want with their money. Isn't that one of the core beliefs?
    Well that is what the average idiot in the country enjoys the most.

I hope both her parents are made redundant and have to get rid of everything she owns to feed them. When I think about this, it reminds me of those people who started life with no money at all, having to live on purely the love their parents gave them and little else. It really makes me sick.

I say give her her boob job. And then don't pay any attention when the implants go wrong.

ReputationRep:
    Chav.

Actually, this article should be renamed, 'Is Brogan the CHAVVIEST child in Britain?'

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sidewalkwhenshewalks)
    why? because you were a simpleton?
    No, because I was busy enjoying my childhood and not worrying about what other people thought of me or what shade of lipstick I had to try next.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.