Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ArtGoblin)
    If my parents had named me Brogan, I'd expect £150K compensation too.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH Indeed

ReputationRep:
    reminds me of this little whore

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ShiVji)
    Parents who love their child!

I think its pretty fair, if theyve got the money, whats the problem. Don't be jealous guys!
    I'm not jealous , which is why I stated I wouldn't want to be her.

(Original post by ShiVji)
    Parents who love their child!

I think its pretty fair, if theyve got the money, whats the problem. Don't be jealous guys!
    Its not jealousy its stupidity, now she will grow up expecting everything on a platter this is how little whiny teen *****es are born. We all know she will end up as some whore when she grows up anyways because the chances of becoming a model are slim and she won't do piss all else.

If i were her parents I would have made her get a job or disown her. Makes me sick little spoiled children like that.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bagration)
    Half of Alison and Stephen’s £30,000 joint income

W.T.F.

******* parvenus.
    :rofl2:

ReputationRep:
    Doesn't look 11

That kid is in for one hell of a shock when she gets older.

ReputationRep:
    Who's to blame? The parents. This is the first clue: "Brogan Mackay was born with not so much a silver spoon as a £25 Burberry designer dummy in her mouth." She was brought up this way, given everything she wanted, and was never taught to question anything. Honestly, nearly all of us would've ended up the same if we were in her position... even though we have nothing in common with her. Let's just be glad that we weren't put in that position. Having so much money spent on you during childhood isn't worth ending up like this (unless if the money were spent responsibly and for good reasons, with you being taught the value of it too). We'll earn our riches instead (and they'll be real riches too)!

ReputationRep:
    Urrrgggghhhh :facepalm:

Where's my revolver?

ReputationRep:
    She is a giant, repugnant label.

ReputationRep:
    Typical lower-class behavior, trying to make the world think they have money. I honestly can't stand anything designed other than Ralph Lauren, it's so unoriginal and tacky.

My parents would disown that girl for the way she acts.

ReputationRep:
    wow..... that certainly doesnt look like a 11 year old girl... LOOK AT HER LEGS O.O..... not even puberty and wanting boob jobs.... although she is spoilt i am sure that there are people in britain and the rest of the world who spend millions on their kids

ReputationRep:
    Hardly the most spoilt child in Britain. If your parents had 100s of millions, you'd live a far more pampered lifestyle than that! It'd be like, a new £1300 computer a week if you wanted. No, she's just a poor kid with stupid ass parents.

ReputationRep:
    I find this disturbing, above everything else I can't believe she wants a boob job.:banghead:
    What has the world come to.
    When I was 11, all I thought about was running about in the rain and climbing trees never mind having surgery.
    I'm disgusted.

ReputationRep:
    :lolwut:
    Why? Just why?

ReputationRep:
    Chavvy and tacky.

ReputationRep:
    What a revolting little brat.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SuperSam_Fantastiche)
    Reading that made me very angry.
    really why? it made me LOL

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by .ACS.)
    Brogan's parents have spent £150,000+ on her despite having no more than a combined household income of £30,000 per year... how on earth does that work out?! :eek:
    £30 000 x 11 years = £330 000
    Apparently by spending most of their household income on her.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lord_Farquad)
    Typical lower-class behavior, trying to make the world think they have money. I honestly can't stand anything designed other than Ralph Lauren, it's so unoriginal and tacky.

My parents would disown that girl for the way she acts.
    Good post. Depends what you mean by "designed" though.

ReputationRep:
    What gets me is the fact that her parents aren't even rich.

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.