Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    "because it makes her feel grown up"!!! What what???!!?!?!?!?!?!?

"easy-going child with no interest in designer clothes and is happy with whatever she is given." like brogan at 5 would throw back an unlabeled item of clothing.

"It makes me proud"!!!!!! Jesus Christ!!!! what is there to be proud of. That she a brat, who hasn't achieved anything for herself?

What makes me sick is they are treating the other daughter differently and aren't even a "rich" family. I hope the parent loose their jobs and can no longer pay for her clothes, hahah.

ReputationRep:
    She was in Closer (I think) and her mother is just horrendous.

Anyone on my super sweet 16 uk makes me sic

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ArtGoblin)
    If my parents had named me Brogan, I'd expect £150K compensation too.
    HAHAHAHAAAHAA! Funny tbh. :yes:

ReputationRep:
    I have cousins like that. Spoiled rotten. My only comfort on the matter is that they're both going to have to move out one day, and then life will hit them hard in the face, and they'll learn quickly enough. The same will probably happen for this girl. Unless she doesn't go to college or is handed a modeling contract right out of high school, which would be pretty crazy.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Seven_Three)
    This is why we should ban trash female magazines, they are poison.
    Hell yes.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cconstant)
    "because it makes her feel grown up"!!! What what???!!?!?!?!?!?!?

"easy-going child with no interest in designer clothes and is happy with whatever she is given." like brogan at 5 would throw back an unlabeled item of clothing.

"It makes me proud"!!!!!! Jesus Christ!!!! what is there to be proud of. That she a brat, who hasn't achieved anything for herself?

What makes me sick is they are treating the other daughter differently and aren't even a "rich" family. I hope the parent loose their jobs and can no longer pay for her clothes, hahah.
    Yes imagine if her parents lose their jobs!:eek: .....Oh dear how will Brogan get her designer stuff then?. I doubt dole money stretches to that.

ReputationRep:
    This is miraculous; I'm actually laughing at something in the Mail as opposed to just at the Mail itself :eek:

ReputationRep:
    pur-lease child. Get a grip of yourself.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fynch101)
    I go to a private school and have done for 10 years, although its not a very expensive one in comparison to some, my parents have spent twice that amount on me. I don't know why £150,000 is a shocking amount. Think of everything your parents have forked out for you, surely the majority will be well over 50k
    I was thinking exactly the same. 15k a year is tuition at top private schools... and even a "regular" private school will set you back between 5-10k per year. 2 holidays a year cost a couple of thousand on top of that... yeah, so the gist of the post is that I agree with you.

On the other hand, on 30k a year it's quite a bit. And this piece of trash is probably attending a state school of some sort.

ReputationRep:
    What bad and deluded parents!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Teenage Pirate)
    I was thinking exactly the same. 15k a year is tuition at top private schools... and even a "regular" private school will set you back between 5-10k per year. 2 holidays a year cost a couple of thousand on top of that... yeah, so the gist of the post is that I agree with you.

On the other hand, on 30k a year it's quite a bit. And this piece of trash is probably attending a state school of some sort.
    yeah exactly right.
    Spending money on a child's private education is like an investment, spending money on a baby's designer clothes is a waste.

ReputationRep:
    She has the same bed as me, it's from IKEA :yes:

ReputationRep:
    I'm all for spending money if you've got it... but this drives me insane!

(Original post by Beckieee)
    Is it expensive? :eek:

ReputationRep:
    Her designer clothes and accessories are probably knock offs from bank holiday markets or East Ham....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Beckieee)
    I have the same bed too... so her parents can afford to buy her designer clothes, but they only get her a cheap £50 bed from IKEA! :p:

ReputationRep:
    man i feel sorry for her
    parents ****** her up

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fran.ha)
    I have the same bed too... so her parents can afford to buy her designer clothes, but they only get her a cheap £50 bed from IKEA! :p:
    Credit Crunch

ReputationRep:
    http://www.channel4.com/programmes/h...ve/4od#2931059 seems their alot of spoilt kids in Britain

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Singh_2)
    Is it expensive? :eek:

nah like £50 tops haha :woo:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.