Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Girls: do you like guys with stubble or a clean shave? Watch

ReputationRep:
    Hey

I just wanted to know

I thought id grow some stubble as ive heard it looks more "masculine", I know it wont work if youve got a preteen innocent looking face, but ive been told stubble makes my jawline look more prominant.

I dont actually know,,

Girls do you hate stubble on a guy and prefer a clean shaven guy, or do you find it attractive...

ReputationRep:
    I love stubble anyway, but especially on my boyfriend :love: he looks about 15 clean shaven.

ReputationRep:
    I've got friends who let it grow a little bit and they're abit baby faced and have the blonde bum fluff stuff. I dont think this is the best way to go. But if you've got the darker stubble then do whatever

ReputationRep:
    Stubble makes kissing unpleasant.

I waxed my bf's beard once. :ninja:

ReputationRep:
    I've had stubble for nearly two or three years now, I hate feeling clean shaven. I don't have a wet shave, I use an electric razor but only the trimming bit so it leaves stubble. It's much easier too because it doesn't irritate my face and I very rarely get cuts using it.

ReputationRep:
    Shouldn't your username be used by a female?

Anyway, she doesn't care. She wants me not my beard or clean face?

ReputationRep:
    Stubble :love: I adore my boyfriend's, I hate it when he shaves! xD

Stubble = :coma:

But sometimes it is a little too rough! :p:

ReputationRep:
    I had a proper moustache for a year and my gf made me shave it, now i have stubble, she likes it.

ReputationRep:
    I think guys should only try to keep a stubble if they have enough coverage, if your facial hair is still developing or not thick enough, it will just look silly.

ReputationRep:
    Both.

ReputationRep:
    I absolutely LOVE IT! :teeth:

EDIT: providing it's done properly...

ReputationRep:
    Both can be attractive in their own way, but I think stubble for the win.

What about really quick growing sandpaper stubble? :nothing: That appears within literally hours of being removed? :wtf:

ReputationRep:
    Stubble is good, except when you kiss. :sad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lefty Leo)
    What about really quick growing sandpaper stubble? :nothing: That appears within literally hours of being removed? :wtf:
    You mean the 5 o'clock shadow?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Absinth)
    Stubble makes kissing unpleasant.

I waxed my bf's beard once. :ninja:
    As far as relationships go, you just declared war.

ReputationRep:
    Stubble :love:

ReputationRep:
    Both.

:yes:

ReputationRep:
    I haven't even looked through this thread but I can guarantee the majority of girls would be pro-stubble.

Girls bum stubble. Common fact.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 9, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.