Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Girls: do you like guys with stubble or a clean shave? Watch

ReputationRep:
    Depends on the guy, as some guys can pull off stubble and others look better clean shaven..

ReputationRep:
    clean shaven look snice but if you have stubble like if u shape it up - to extenuate your jaw line like you said it does if you make it border it but in a neat line
    that would look good
    dunno if it even made sense =S

ReputationRep:
    Definitely stubble! Though my boyfriend always has to shave it off for work Works best on guys with dark hair btw!

(Original post by Liverpool F.C.™)
    You mean the 5 o'clock shadow?
    Yes pretty much.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by x-pri-x)
    clean shaven look snice but if you have stubble like if u shape it up - to extenuate your jaw line like you said it does if you make it border it but in a neat line
    that would look good
    dunno if it even made sense =S
    Chin Strap?

ReputationRep:
    Clean shaven, well, at least if I'm going to kiss them because stubble is itchy.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Degausser)
    Chin Strap?
    i think so =$ ?

ReputationRep:
    Kissing a guy with stubble isn't particularly nice. It can look hot on some guys though but for the most part, I prefer clean shaven.

ReputationRep:
    My g/f prefers me to have a shave.
    I do every day anyway so it's hardly an issue!

ReputationRep:
    Stubble is good.

ReputationRep:
    oh my god, stubble :drool: especially if matched with curly hair!

not on blondes though, sorry!

ReputationRep:
    Probably in the minority then, but I prefer clean shaven. But it's not such a big deal and depends on the guy.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lrkn)
    Nah. It should be disposed of.

It looks cool but I had a shave yesterday morning and if I run my knuckle across my jaw it feels like I'm burning skin off. It's rough and covers pretty much from my adam's apple to my just undercheekbones in varying thicknesses.
    You should maintain your facial hair as much as the hair on the top of your head, or the clothes that you wear! Although this is a lil' offtopic from what you're saying, in my opinion, keeping well groomed facial hair is takes more commitment than simply going clean shaven :P

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shadowheartz)
    You should maintain your facial hair as much as the hair on the top of your head, or the clothes that you wear! Although this is a lil' offtopic from what you're saying, in my opinion, keeping well groomed facial hair is takes more commitment than simply going clean shaven :P
    I do maintain it, I shave every day. I don't think I suit it so I'd rather have rid of it/have it very light light it is now than have a beard for no reason.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Degausser)
    Chin Strap?
    I have a chinstrap, use to keep those pencil line chinstrap's before but they are really hard to maintain and take a lot of work, now I make it more thicker, can't be asked to shape it up every day.

ReputationRep:
    As long as it's not a full beard and 'tache job, i'm not bothered. As long as the stubble is kept neat, it looks good.

ReputationRep:
    I think a stubble is more attractive (on the right men - some people look better clean shaven) but they hurt after kissing after a long time :sadnod:

ReputationRep:
    erm bit of both, i dont like one of them all the time i like a bit of variety, just as long as its not too stubbly because otherwise its rough and uncomfortable when kissing etc.

ReputationRep:
    I wish I could get a clean shave.

ReputationRep:
    clean shaven

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 9, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.