ReputationRep:
    Me and my friend were discussing piercings
    like which ones we dislike and like any ... opinions? :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:

:yucky: I can't be dealing with those :ninja:

Also, random facial piercings like this:

I'm not really feeling much.

ReputationRep:
    Want my lip pierced, but dont want to wear a stud in it for 6 weeks or whatever. Want a hoop

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=CapturedSoul]I DON'T like ass piercings:

:woo: :eek3: :woo: :eek3: :eek: I thought it was a girl at first! ew no just no haha

ReputationRep:
    like: tongue, nipple, industrial, tragus, PA. (generally the ones others hate...) :P

dislike: *tries to think* not a big fan of cheeks or monroes.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mel0n)

Not a fan of cheek piercings :no:
    but i actually like the Anti Brow Piercing hehe

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hoda--x)
    :woo: :eek3: :woo: :eek3: :eek: I thought it was a girl at first! ew no just no haha
    You should prob remove the link in that quote. Ew.

I love bridges and septums, on the right person. I hate **** piercings and sub-clavicles cause they look horrible and never heal right ergh. Although I think on the right person most piercings can look nice.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jinxy)
    like: tongue, nipple, industrial, tragus, PA. (generally the ones others hate...) :P

dislike: *tries to think* not a big fan of cheeks or monroes.
    same really im not a fan of cheek ones
    i really like septums
    cleavage piercing
    snakebites (im getting in a couple of days)
    Stretched ears

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mel0n)

That looks ridiculous.

ReputationRep:
    I don't really like facial piercings. On the right people they can be nice, such as a nose piercing and sometimes a lip. I'm not so keen on tongue piercings either and that would put me off a guy, but if a person likes it thats all that matters. Theres a few piercings I'd like that I know others would take a dislike to but its my oppinion after all

ReputationRep:
    same really im not a fan of cheek ones
    i really like septums
    cleavage piercing
    snakebites (im getting in a couple of days)
    Stretched ears

Love cleavage piercings and stretched ears. I do like snake bites to, wouldnt have them myself makes me wonder if it makes kissing awkward!?!

I have my tongue done, industrial, stretched lobes (now retired) tragus and ear lobes. Not really wanting any other body piercings yet. =P

ReputationRep:
    The only place I like piercings are on the ears and that's about it , anywhere else and i'll instantly be put off . I'm old school like that.

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=Hoda--x]
    (Original post by CapturedSoul)
    I DON'T like ass piercings:

Thanks for editing that link out the quote

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Spleeny)
    You should prob remove the link in that quote. Ew.

I love bridges and septums, on the right person. I hate **** piercings and sub-clavicles cause they look horrible and never heal right ergh. Although I think on the right person most piercings can look nice.
    haha thanks i think i removed it
    yeah i agree exactly and they wonder why they hardly heal haha

ReputationRep:
    I saw one which was on the back of someones neck, it looked nasty. I think it depends on the person though, i like one nipple piercing hahaaa although it's not a necessity. Tragus piercing is also nice on some girls but as i said it depends on them and if it suits them.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jinxy)
    Love cleavage piercings and stretched ears. I do like snake bites to, wouldnt have them myself makes me wonder if it makes kissing awkward!?!

I have my tongue done, industrial, stretched lobes (now retired) tragus and ear lobes. Not really wanting any other body piercings yet. =P
    yay im too much of a wuss too get my tongue done idk something about my tongue being pierced scares me the most haha did the stretched lobes hurt?
    haha what else did you have in mind of getting?

ReputationRep:
    haha thanks i think i removed it
    yeah i agree exactly and they wonder why they hardly heal haha
    Np. No idea but they're really dangerous apparantly and pretty much no piercers do them cause they're like the only piercing that go into your body cavity, nice!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KvBhasgotabigwilly)
    I saw one which was on the back of someones neck, it looked nasty. I think it depends on the person though, i like one nipple piercing hahaaa although it's not a necessity. Tragus piercing is also nice on some girls but as i said it depends on them and if it suits them.
    haha neck piercings can look nice on certain people
    yeah i like nipples piercings but not on guys idk looks weird

ReputationRep:
    yay im too much of a wuss too get my tongue done idk something about my tongue being pierced scares me the most haha did the stretched lobes hurt?
    haha what else did you have in mind of getting?
    oh i see, aww
    might get my nipples done lol :p:
    Stretching didnt hurt just take it easy and buy the proper stuff for it.

other than that i wanted a nape (neck piercing) or sternum (cleavage piercing).

ReputationRep:
    The stretched ears thing is hideous.

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.