The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Jinxy
oh i see, aww
might get my nipples done lol :p:
Stretching didnt hurt just take it easy and buy the proper stuff for it.:smile:

other than that i wanted a nape (neck piercing) or sternum (cleavage piercing).

haha yeah i heard that it only hurts if you rush it and stuff
ahh get them both :biggrin: :biggrin:
Reply 21
i hate monroe piercings - they look like pimples.
Reply 22
Kevin J
The stretched ears thing is hideous.

lol most people think that but i like it:smile:
Reply 23
There aren't many I hate... hate clavicles and for some reason eyebrows, I like everything else though as long as they suit the person and they have a stud or ring that doesn't look stupid.

I want a wrist surface piercing and possibly lip, probably won't get it done though as it reminds my boyfriend of his ex.

I miss my nose stud and stretched ears :frown:
Reply 24
Special_K
There aren't many I hate... hate clavicles and for some reason eyebrows, I like everything else though as long as they suit the person and they have a stud or ring that doesn't look stupid.

I want a wrist surface piercing and possibly lip, probably won't get it done though as it reminds my boyfriend of his ex.

I miss my nose stud and stretched ears :frown:

ohh you should get it done a lip would really suit you

haha why what happen to them?
Reply 25
Hoda--x
Me and my friend were discussing piercings
like which ones we dislike and like any ... opinions? :rolleyes:

All piercings are hot imo.
Dislike: monroe, eyebrow.

Like: tragus, industrial, daith, rook, nipple, navel, nose.
i like pretty much every piercing, though I really, really dont like monroes or madonnas. And I've had a couple of surface ones that have scarred really, really badly. so wouldnt go there again. it really depends on the person.
Hoda--x
haha neck piercings can look nice on certain people
yeah i like nipples piercings but not on guys idk looks weird

haa well it really didn't look very nice on this person :p:

and yh nipple piercing on men is nasty too but i meant on women :smile:
Reply 29
KvBhasgotabigwilly
I saw one which was on the back of someones neck, it looked nasty. I think it depends on the person though, i like one nipple piercing hahaaa although it's not a necessity. Tragus piercing is also nice on some girls but as i said it depends on them and if it suits them.

i got my nape (back of neck) done, and it makes a lot of people go squeamish but i like it most out of mine :smile:
i dont really like piercings, its more what i can stand and all i can stand is ear piercings.

anywhere else i dont like at all

(i have no piercings)
I like: Single ear lobe piercings on females and Prince Alberts
I dislike: Everything else
Reply 32
Lip & tragus = :love:
Know someone with his conch pierced as well and I really like it :smile:
my bf has his belly button done- wierd much?

aha i like (and want) industrial, i have (and love) my tragus and i like helix piercings with stirrup jewellery...

i also really like smileys on the right person, is that wierd? also my mate got the stringy bit under her tongue done t'other day, it's not bad!

i hate: surface, belly (sorry, you probably just look like a teen prostitute, but it's probably just me), monroe, some snakebites, depending on the person, and all septum and bridges....
Reply 34
I like almost all of them except bridges, madonnas on most people and surface piercings that are in stupid locations and look ugly. One of my favourite things is going on BMEzine and looking at all the pictures of piercings :p:
I dislike anything on the face really, just creeps me out, but if people want them It's nothing to do with me :smile:
Reply 36
hm i think only some can pull facial piercings.. not a fan of random face ones though.

on a different note: those people who have a piercing under their bottom lip - when they drink water does it flow out of that piercing like some weird fountain? (always wondered)
Reply 37
I don't like tongue studs. Just the thought of all that bacteria swimming around the place makes me want to hurl.
Reply 38
I dislike most piercings.
Kevin J
The stretched ears thing is hideous.

I concur; freaks me out everytime I see someone with one. Why would anyone do it??

Latest

Trending

Trending