Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

What piercings do you like and dislike? Watch

ReputationRep:
    I like wrist piercings and snake bites (think thats what they're called). And on guys I like pretty much any facial piercings.

Hate nipple piercings, any sort of genital piercings, bellybutton piercings (think they're really chavvy) and tongue piercings. And I hate the Kate Moss-style multiple ear piercings: http://www.thebaglady.tv/assets_c/20...x322-85065.jpg

ReputationRep:
    I like guys with ear piercings!!

ReputationRep:
    I love every, except the back of the neck because that just makes me cringe and that one below the nose, on the top of the lip, I just dont get that.

ReputationRep:
    I Like (and have) multiple ear piercings, nose, belly and industrial. I'm debating stretching my ear lobes, but only to about 8 or 10.
    I also likee, snakebites, smilies and various ear cartilidge piercings. I like cheek piercings on the right people, but not on meeee lol.
    I'm not a great fan of eyebrows, nipples, septum and monroes :/

ReputationRep:
    I like all of them but Monroe's and eyebrow piercings. Everything else is a ok with me.

ReputationRep:
    To be honest, I don't like most piercings on most people. Although, it's mainly the jewellery that'll make me dislike them, people that go round with massive balls on the end of their jewellery :facepalm:

I like piercings that look subtle

ReputationRep:
    I don't like most piercings tbh. The big holes people have stretched in their ears look ridiculous in my opinion! I remember my cousin had his done and we used to throw peas through them when he wasn't looking.

ReputationRep:
    I like piercings on the nose, I'm not quite so fond of eyebrow piercings :woo:

ReputationRep:
    Oh actually, I lied, Reagan Smash just reminded me of something.

Subtle piercings except stretched lobes (I :heart: mine and my stretched conch) The bigger the better, as long as they're nice and healthy.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MO-M-G)
    Want my lip pierced, but dont want to wear a stud in it for 6 weeks or whatever. Want a hoop
    I got my lip pierced, and i went straight to a hoop, i thought you needed a lip ring, but that might just be my piercers way to do things.

Not really a fan of piercings, i only like lip/snakebites. And i really want snakebitessss!

ReputationRep:
    Im fine with ears and eyebrow and lips, even though I dont particularly like them in general.

I hate any others though, especially tongue (why??) flesh tunnels (grotesque) and genitals which are vile.

ReputationRep:
    I hate lip rings, look so ******* emo, srsly would never kiss a girl with one

ReputationRep:
    eyebrow piercings on anyone are horrible in my opinion. or just when people have excessive amounts of facial piercings, but each to their own.

i looove my tragus, and am learning to love my nose piercing.

ReputationRep:
    For me the only 'piercing' acceptable on a guy is earring(s). But that only works with a specific style, so it's definitely not for everyone.

For girls it's earrings and .. pierced belly button if you can pull it off (ie no fat on abs).

(Just my opinion of course.)

ReputationRep:
    stretched ears.
    urmm...monroes
    penis piercings
    triple navel piercings
    face piercings of all types actually..

ReputationRep:
    I like the stretched ear ones but not too stretched maybe like 1cm, I'd never do it to myself though :p:

ReputationRep:
    I have my left nostril pierced, ear lobes, and my navel - once my navel settles down, I'd like to get my lobes done again, maybe...

Though I'd really love a Vertical Labret

(Original post by Lauren__x)
    I love every, except the back of the neck because that just makes me cringe and that one below the nose, on the top of the lip, I just dont get that.
    Medusa?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sakura-Chan)
    Oh actually, I lied, Reagan Smash just reminded me of something.

Subtle piercings except stretched lobes (I :heart: mine and my stretched conch) The bigger the better, as long as they're nice and healthy.
    I *think* I recognise your profile picture from the Body Jewellery Shop forums? Sorry if I'm wrong, I'm not a stalker or anything :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xo-Heva)
    I *think* I recognise your profile picture from the Body Jewellery Shop forums? Sorry if I'm wrong, I'm not a stalker or anything :p:
    Nah you're right :yep:

ReputationRep:
    I think ones just above the mouth and below the nose look hideous, like a mole.
    murrrrrgh

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.