Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

i dont have a problem with most piercings, except when they go to the extreme like this :scared:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ladylish)
    I have my left nostril pierced, ear lobes, and my navel - once my navel settles down, I'd like to get my lobes done again, maybe...

Though I'd really love a Vertical Labret

Medusa?
    Yeahh thats it lol. I just dont get it, I think it looks really odd. It wouldnt put my off a guy or anything silly like that thoughhh.
    Ive got a madonna, thats way better:p: I think vertical labrets are really nice aswell, wouldnt mind one myself=]

ReputationRep:
    i love septum piercings, especially mine :-) & i l-l-love nose piercings on guys. stretched ears are awesome too. i don't like monroe piercings for some reason.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Beckysaurus)
    i love septum piercings, especially mine :-) & i l-l-love nose piercings on guys. stretched ears are awesome too. i don't like monroe piercings for some reason.
    Ohhh septums <3 I put the idea to a few of my friends about me getting mine done, and their responses were like 'Oh you'll look like man, only boys get that pierced, your nose is too tiny'

And yes, my nose *is* tiny (my piercer had to modify the screw she put in and the receiving tube :p: ) but dammit they look so pretty on the right girl.

I'm jealous of you.

ReputationRep:
    WANT WANT WANT (Getting eventually)

With jewels though.

Not strictly speaking a piercing either. :\

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bubbles*de*Milo)
    WANT WANT WANT (Getting eventually)

With jewels though.

Not strictly speaking a piercing either. :\
    I LOVE. I'm getting it at some point too. Are you going for a surface bar or microdermals?

ReputationRep:
    I like a lot of ear piercings (hate more than 3 in a lobe though, and scaffolds). Love nose, love belly, love surface piercings on hips and stomach, love lip studs, hate eyebrows, don't mind septum on the right people.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jinxy)
    I LOVE. I'm getting it at some point too. Are you going for a surface bar or microdermals?

Microdermals definitely. I don't like the bar very much tbh, though it's much more straight forward.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bubbles*de*Milo)
    Microdermals definitely. I don't like the bar very much tbh, though it's much more straight forward.
    I agree. :yep:

ReputationRep:
    I like most ear piercings, except the industrial/scaffold.
    I'm not keen on bridge piercings or cheek piercings.

I love septum on the right person, nostril and labrets. I like modest size tunnels on men, but not too big.

ReputationRep:
    I like most piercings (ears, lips, belly button) but I am just not a big fan of surface piercings..

ReputationRep:
    I like ears pierced on girls, but facial peircings just look chavvy as do bellybuttons! All piercings look awful on guys, I think.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hoda--x)
    ohh you should get it done a lip would really suit you

haha why what happen to them?
    I've wanted a lip for years but damn my boyfriend's ex... grrr..... I probably shouldn't care because she lives in Canada but still, I have zilcho self-esteem haha.

My nose - I had it while I was still at school and got fed up of being threatened with being chucked out everyday so eventually had to take it out and now work won't let me get any new piercings that I can't put a retainer in straight away. And retired my stretched ears because I decided they didn't really suit me, but my GOD they're fun to put pencils through... I like to freak people out :ahee:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by a_t)
    I hate lip rings, look so ******* emo, srsly would never kiss a girl with one
    I love your sig!
    oh what about studs?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Special_K)
    I've wanted a lip for years but damn my boyfriend's ex... grrr..... I probably shouldn't care because she lives in Canada but still, I have zilcho self-esteem haha.

My nose - I had it while I was still at school and got fed up of being threatened with being chucked out everyday so eventually had to take it out and now work won't let me get any new piercings that I can't put a retainer in straight away. And retired my stretched ears because I decided they didn't really suit me, but my GOD they're fun to put pencils through... I like to freak people out :ahee:
    ohh well she does live far ermm why not nothing wrong with you ?
    yeah thats what happen with my nose i got it done when i was 11 the school was like take it out blah blah so i did closed up and everything.
    haha shud get it pierced and put in a retainer soon as my friend did that but thats taking risks. haha
    that is so cool :cool: *poke*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hoda--x)
    ohh well she does live far ermm why not nothing wrong with you ?
    yeah thats what happen with my nose i got it done when i was 11 the school was like take it out blah blah so i did closed up and everything.
    haha shud get it pierced and put in a retainer soon as my friend did that but thats taking risks. haha
    that is so cool :cool: *poke*
    Ha still, don't wanna be reminding the bf of his pretty little ex do i?

I met a guy on holiday with HUUUUUGE plugs, and I swear he got off on us girls putting our fingers through... he was like PUT YOUR TONGUE THROUGH!! Urgh... we talk to vile people when drunk!

ReputationRep:
    I like every piercing except: dimple piercings, hip piercings, eyebrow piercings (on a woman), nose piercings that go through ur nose like a pig or cow, gential piercings.

ReputationRep:
    I'm not a fan of facial. Though I like lip piercings. And nose. And I don't like ears with too many done.
    I'm contemplating getting my tongue web done. But I'm a wuss. And hate needles. And needles being shoved throuogh places.

I love stretched ears though. Mine are at 8mm and I'm contemplating going to 10. But I can't be bothered replacing all my plugs. So I probably won'y.

ReputationRep:
    Single ear piecings.

Everything else freaks me out.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Special_K)
    Ha still, don't wanna be reminding the bf of his pretty little ex do i?

I met a guy on holiday with HUUUUUGE plugs, and I swear he got off on us girls putting our fingers through... he was like PUT YOUR TONGUE THROUGH!! Urgh... we talk to vile people when drunk!
    haha ohh cool,if i met someone with huge plugs thats exactly the first thing i will ask start putting my fingers through so weird haha
    tongue! cool :cool:
    i think everyone talks to pretty weird people when drunk!
    i got my side labret piercing the lady that did it had so many piercings! :woo:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.