Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Getting your Haircut (mainly girls) Watch

• View Poll Results: Has your haircut regime changed? (particularly girls)
    What are u on about I'm getting my haircut the same as I was years ago
    64.71%
    Spending less i.e. no colors
    2.94%
    Changed to cheaper salon
    0%
    Not having haircut as frequently
    17.65%
    Not getting your haircut and letting it grow
    14.71%

ReputationRep:
    Last year and this year due to the recession are you
    still getting you haircut as often?
    Getting it cheaper i.e. different salon
    or not getting it cut at all?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by swatjosh)
    Last year and this year due to the recession are you
    still getting you haircut as often?
    Getting it cheaper i.e. different salon
    or not getting it cut at all?
    I get my haircut when I want, regardless of the recession. I always try and find the cheapest place possible. (Why can't you continue your line 'til the end of the page?)

ReputationRep:
    I'm lettin mine grow a bit

ReputationRep:
    Anymore opinions?

ReputationRep:
    I'm doing the same as I always have. I don't get it coloured or anything, just trimmed. And I never went to the most expensive place either and I usually only get it cut every 6 months.... So i'm kinda cost-effective anyway.

ReputationRep:
    Same as above really, i have never been really obsessive about getting my hair done. I dye my hair myself and only really trim my fringe.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by swatjosh)
    Anymore opinions?
    I cut my hair whenever I feel like it - tbh, there's not much stuff I can do with mine (curly/ringlets) that's different to previous cuts. So basically, whenever I feel it's getting too long! And no, I don't care about prices, as long as they're not stupidly high.

ReputationRep:
    Due to my lack of funds at the moment, I'm getting it cut less frequently. The last time I went to the hairdressers was May

ReputationRep:
    I cut my own hair :p:

ReputationRep:
    I cut my own hair yesterday because everytime i've been to the hairdressers, I don't get what I ask for and I want to keep it this length now

ReputationRep:
    I haven't had a haircut at all during the last two years

ReputationRep:
    I'm getting mine cut the same as always.. but I only ever get mine cut once or twice a year... and I've always gone to a cheap salon

ReputationRep:
    I just cut it myself anyway.

Tbh I'd probably be more likely to pay to get it cut now, I figure all the hairdressers are probably desperate to stay in business and are cutting their prices.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.