Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

I am a loser, what happened to the other losers like me? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lukely)
    Have indeed. Been in the UK a fair few years. Going in oooh 2 weeks? Then coming back... then going back again for good in ohh sometime between Jan/June next year. :woo:

Ohh, Lucky you:woo: , Which state will you be in ? I've lived in WA.

Sorry for hijacking your thread OP.

Btw Where is he?

OP, you should consider visiting OZ. Its a terrific place.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Are they still losers? Have they become winners? Are they dead now?

Oh if you're like 15 and wondering the same thing, then yeah some losers will go to university and still be losers 5 years later.

Why am I a loser? Oh the usual ****, uni going like ****, no friends or relationships, mediocre grades with nothing going extra curricular, mediocre to **** physique & face. And you definitely know if you're a loser when you could have died in a car accident and the nurse in the A&E looks at you pityingly because the bedside was empty and the few people i had phone numbers all declined to help me after i was discharged.

I'm dreading going back to uni for my 3rd year, because after I graduate my degree classifciation and dead end job or lack of one could just be 1 more nail in the coffin of what a pathetic loser i am

Probably somewhere along the way, I helped to make myself into the loser I am today, but even if I didnt' have to be one, I am one now.

So what happened to the others like me? Got a story to tell? If you're going abuse me in your posts, just do it, I dont' deserve anything better.
    make a plan. life is short, so be happy.

make a plan to get more friends, improve your physique, and get a girlfriend.

ReputationRep:
    Well, i used to consider myself as a typical loser at school; you know being bullied even by other losers, no friends, obviously no gfs, and nothing to talk about on mondays but used to hear what a fun 90% of my classmates had in the weekend. I almost gave up hope. Then came college and i made one simple promise, just be myself and think positively without giving a sh1t to what others think about me. And Im glad it worked. I saw myself being asked out by one of the hottest girls in the college (and im still with her...three years down the lane), other guys coming up to me and asking me whether im free to have a pool party with them, my grades consistently going up etc. And now that im at uni, i am happy to be the average joe and not the ******* loser i was back at school.

So in conclusion, be yourself, don't try to impress anyone, and be positive about your life, achievements and possibilities. Things will change before you know it.

ReputationRep:
    :wavey: I'm still here!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rainmaker ™)
    Ohh, Lucky you:woo: , Which state will you be in ? I've lived in WA.

Sorry for hijacking your thread OP.

Btw Where is he?

OP, you should consider visiting OZ. Its a terrific place.
    Queenslander right here. There's not much of it I dislike, to be honest. Been in QLD, SA and NSW. QLD wins every time. This guy needs to go to Surfers Paradise or Bondi... can't decide which. And soon!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Are they still losers? Have they become winners? Are they dead now?
    Something like that, I think.

But true losers will always be about.

ReputationRep:
    You're a loser if you don't bother trying to change the situation and you just sit alone and cry and feel sorry for yourself.

ReputationRep:
    they're winners

ReputationRep:
    go to the gym, take up a sport with team mates, go out for a drink with them, instant friends

ReputationRep:
    You know what makes a loser less of one? I'll give you the inside scoop; the magic cure, if you will.

Self-pity. :yes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lukely)
    Queenslander right here. There's not much of it I dislike, to be honest. Been in QLD, SA and NSW. QLD wins every time. This guy needs to go to Surfers Paradise or Bondi... can't decide which. And soon!!
    VIC is the place to be :yep:

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 8, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.