Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi all,
    I am doing a research on Apple Inc as part of my school project and I would much appreciate it if you could take the time to help me in doing so. All you have to do is just leave a simple reply so as to answer the below question. (Basically how you would brand Apple Inc in the shortest possible description) thanks everyone.

What is that first come to your mind when you see/hear Apple (Computers) Inc. ?

Just to forewarn people... do not start flame wars arguing for and against macs. If this kind of behavior is seen, warnings will be issued and responses will be removed.

ReputationRep:
    iFone, i-pod touch, itunes, safari and mac OS X are the first things that come into my head.
    Short description is that it is a business that manufacters and sells electronic devices including the ones i've mentioned .

ReputationRep:
    Expensive desktops that are now made largely from generic parts which could be placed within a normal computer at a fraction of the cost?

ReputationRep:
    iPhone/iPod/Mac.

Really sleek, attractively designed products :yep:

ReputationRep:
    Over-priced, over-hyped software and hardware.

ReputationRep:

1984 Macintosh :adore:

I love retro technology. :daydreaming:

ReputationRep:
    iPod.

Nice products, could be a lot cheaper, only more expensive because of the brand (I think others could make better).

The old iPod 3rd generation

I think that was the 1st time that I really associated Apple with iPods

ReputationRep:
    The upcoming 'iProd'.

ReputationRep:
    Restriction Applied for "High" quality Products.

No bluetooth in iphones make me sick.

ReputationRep:
    Your thread title rhymes :p:

On a more serious note, I would say the iPod. A beautifully designed product but overpriced, the pretty Apple logo is NOT worth what you pay for it!!

ReputationRep:
    Upmarket, pretty products.

ReputationRep:
    Stylist, good quality but overpriced.

ReputationRep:
    Steve Jobs in a black turtle neck doing a keynote. "One more thing..."

A white 3G iPod with the red glowing buttons.

ReputationRep:
    Nice design, different, Pricey products but yet so worth having!

ReputationRep:
    Mainstream trendsetting.

ReputationRep:
    a plastic shiny white box

ReputationRep:
    A company that takes good but poorly implemented ideas, refines them and pushes them into the mainstream to much acclaim. Their products are stylish, upmarket and sometimes overpriced for what they offer. Their products are plagued by annoying restrictions, but this is often remedied by some computing knowledge.

ReputationRep:
    as an owner of an iphone, ipod and mac....

apple products are beautiful, overpriced, but actually make the user interface experience enjoyable. no other company can come close to providing same user experience.

apple products also converge better than anything else, they all sync up and they all complement each other.

apple stuff just rules.

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.