Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    i feel like crap. sick of everything atm.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by death.drop)
    i feel like crap. sick of everything atm.
    go watch some dexter

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by blue_shift86)
    go watch some dexter
    all up to date and I re-watched all of it quite recently in an attempt to make my boyfriend love it (it worked - we're going to get a ferret called dexter!):p:

my brother does my head in. He's always telling me how I feel and what happens in my life like he knows it all when he's totally wrong. Apparently, I have way more money than him because my boyfriend pays for everything for me and I don't need the heating on because i'm not cold. wtf.

ReputationRep:
    :cry: :cry:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by death.drop)
    all up to date and I re-watched all of it quite recently in an attempt to make my boyfriend love it (it worked - we're going to get a ferret called dexter!):p:

my brother does my head in. He's always telling me how I feel and what happens in my life like he knows it all when he's totally wrong. Apparently, I have way more money than him because my boyfriend pays for everything for me and I don't need the heating on because i'm not cold. wtf.
    lol, that's kinda funny. Oh the arguments i have over heating :rolleyes: My mum turns it down and i keep turning it up

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Malsy)
    :cry: :cry:
    :ff:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by blue_shift86)
    so fed up with uni and urgh....off to eat cheesecake and drink tea to cheer myself up!

how about you?

brb.
    Mmmm, cheesecake...what type?:p:

:grouphugs: for everybody! :grouphugs:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Elements)
    Mmmm, cheesecake...what type?:p:

:grouphugs: for everybody! :grouphugs:
    waitrose's new york cheesecake! It's the best thing ever! . I still have half left - want some? :p: . I'll be eating it later on. It made me feel much better.

Funnily enough i'm drinking tea we I type. It's called "chai spice". I got it from "the tea house", which is a tea shop in covent garden. It's really cool loose leaf tea.

how are you all today anyhow? I'm making good progress with my report!

ReputationRep:
    Grrr... why do people just want to hurt me?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RachelOranges)
    Grrr... why do people just want to hurt me?
    You ok? What happened?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by superwolf)
    You ok? What happened?
    I'm ok. It just annoys me that when you tell someone you are having a hard time, a hard time trusting people that they don't seem to understand. I was having another conversation with this guy, complete honesty but it seemed to fall on deaf ears, he just wouldn't take no for an answer, he said he wanted a relationship but its obvious he only wants one thing. I told him I didn't like him the way he 'likes' me and that I know its a horrible thing to hear and that I hate hurting him, I said if he wanted to be with me he would need to have all the patience in the world. He just got frustrated...said he felt like PUNCHING me!!! :cry: See... I'm completely unloveable...why do all the men in my life want to hurt me? After being hit before I promised my self that I would NEVER get with with violent guy,its always been one of my biggest fears about being in a relationship... and I just fall into the hands of another woman beater...the look in his eyes... I've seen that look before....it scared the hell out of me...

ReputationRep:
    I'm ok. It just annoys me that when you tell someone you are having a hard time, a hard time trusting people that they don't seem to understand. I was having another conversation with this guy, complete honesty but it seemed to fall on deaf ears, he just wouldn't take no for an answer, he said he wanted a relationship but its obvious he only wants one thing. I told him I didn't like him the way he 'likes' me and that I know its a horrible thing to hear and that I hate hurting him, I said if he wanted to be with me he would need to have all the patience in the world. He just got frustrated...said he felt like PUNCHING me!!! :cry: See... I'm completely unloveable...why do all the men in my life want to hurt me? After being hit before I promised my self that I would NEVER get with with violent guy,its always been one of my biggest fears about being in a relationship... and I just fall into the hands of another woman beater...the look in his eyes... I've seen that look before....it scared the hell out of me...
    Sounds like you've had a really nasty experience. You don't seem at all unlovable though - you've just had really bad luck. This guy is clearly a complete ******** and doesn't deserve a single minute of your time. If possible I'd just avoid him completely, or at least don't see him alone. Obviously I don't know you, but everything you've written here shows that you're an amazingly nice person who doesn't deserve f***wits like that guy harrassing you.

ReputationRep:
    Sounds like you've had a really nasty experience. You don't seem at all unlovable though - you've just had really bad luck. This guy is clearly a complete ******** and doesn't deserve a single minute of your time. If possible I'd just avoid him completely, or at least don't see him alone. Obviously I don't know you, but everything you've written here shows that you're an amazingly nice person who doesn't deserve f***wits like that guy harrassing you.
    Thanks, I just feel a bit horrible about it at the moment...brings back memories...and after counselling I thought that I'd be able to put the past to rest but this has just stirred up those feelings again.
    He's on my course so I might bump into him during lectures but other than that I just can't really be around him at the moment. I was convinced at one time that he was geuinely nice, I mean he said all the right things but as soon as he said he wanted to punch me...well that was it. Everyone else seems to think that we'd make a "lovely couple" and are making me feel guilty about "breaking his heart" and that I should give him a chance, they didn't see what happened behind closed doors though. That's one of my biggest problems, I'm constantly feeling guilty. Even when I was honest with him, the look on his face made me feel horrible but then I can't be with him out of pity because thats not right either.
    I'm already terrified of relationships and this has made it a million times worse. Like I've been telling everyone else, I'm fine being on my own right now. Just need to see the doctor about this anxiety business and sort my head out I guess. Anyway enough about me how are you?

ReputationRep:
    Thanks, I just feel a bit horrible about it at the moment...brings back memories...and after counselling I thought that I'd be able to put the past to rest but this has just stirred up those feelings again.
    He's on my course so I might bump into him during lectures but other than that I just can't really be around him at the moment. I was convinced at one time that he was geuinely nice, I mean he said all the right things but as soon as he said he wanted to punch me...well that was it. Everyone else seems to think that we'd make a "lovely couple" and are making me feel guilty about "breaking his heart" and that I should give him a chance, they didn't see what happened behind closed doors though. That's one of my biggest problems, I'm constantly feeling guilty. Even when I was honest with him, the look on his face made me feel horrible but then I can't be with him out of pity because thats not right either.
    I'm already terrified of relationships and this has made it a million times worse. Like I've been telling everyone else, I'm fine being on my own right now. Just need to see the doctor about this anxiety business and sort my head out I guess. Anyway enough about me how are you?
    I'm not too bad today. Going to try and make christmas presents for people.

Maybe you should watch a movie or something, might take your mind off things.

ReputationRep:
    I'm not too bad today. Going to try and make christmas presents for people.

Maybe you should watch a movie or something, might take your mind off things.
    Yeah sounds like a good idea. Mind you I've got coursework due tomorrow so I need to finish that off. Making Christmas presents sounds like a nice idea. Have fun with that, I might do that too actually . Thanks for listening. Lets just hope that Monday is ok.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pludovick)
    Feeling the worst I have for a long time :/ Been sitting in front of the PC for the whole afternoon trying to get an essay done for tomorrow, have managed 141 words in 4 hours
    :hugs:

don't worry. I've had weeks were i've done 100 words per fortnight! I've just spent my afternoon checking TSR every 15 mins to see if someone would quote me . I think I have OCD.....

How is everyone anyhow? Hope you all had a more productive day than me.

ReputationRep:
    Done nothing all weekend. Now feeling pretty **** and fat....I just ripped my favourite jeans putting them on :sad: Huge hole, probably can't be sewn. FML.

Not only were they my favourite, but also most expensive pair I've ever bought at £30.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sabertooth)
    Done nothing all weekend. Now feeling pretty **** and fat....I just ripped my favourite jeans putting them on :sad: Huge hole, probably can't be sewn. FML.

Not only were they my favourite, but also most expensive pair I've ever bought at £30.
    Ladies and gentlemen, a minute of silence for Sabertooth's dearly departed jeans.

Doing nothing aint so bad, I'm sort of getting used to it.

ReputationRep:
    i am sickeningly behind with regards to everything

now that i;m home though i hope to get on top of it all,

hope everyone's ok:hugs:

:/

ReputationRep:
    Going back to college tomorrow after having three weeks off. Boy it'll be fun to catch up in all 6 subjects. Just kill me now.

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 22, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.