Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Malsy)
    thank god ive calmed down

and my mum just bought me the best fish and chips from leeds:rolleyes:

i just feel like this weeek is going to be bad; i'm going to be in hysterics

but i'll have to take each day as it comes:sigh:

thanks to everyone
    I'm glad you've calmed down :hugs: remember we're all here for you I know it may not count for much but just having someone to have a long rant to does help a lot

ReputationRep:
    I feel incredibly rough at the moment. I've realised how much over that past few days how much I hate myself. I have sunk real low again and I know that because some thoughts i've had when I was 14 have come back.

I feel sick everytime I see food, let alone trying to eat it...! The one person who I thought was my friend decided to assault me and then still expected me to be friends with him...! I've got no one now and it's really got to me. The one time I need a friend, I don't have any... When any of my friends were in trouble... I was there like a shot!

I don't see what I have done that was so wrong wherever it may be, I only ever seem to meet bad people and it's killing me. It really is...

I need to escape this hell hole and I really don't know what I can do...!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by blackfish)
    I feel incredibly rough at the moment. I've realised how much over that past few days how much I hate myself. I have sunk real low again and I know that because some thoughts i've had when I was 14 have come back.

I feel sick everytime I see food, let alone trying to eat it...! The one person who I thought was my friend decided to assault me and then still expected me to be friends with him...! I've got no one now and it's really got to me. The one time I need a friend, I don't have any... When any of my friends were in trouble... I was there like a shot!

I don't see what I have done that was so wrong wherever it may be, I only ever seem to meet bad people and it's killing me. It really is...

:hugs: i'm sorry you are feeling rough. and regarding friends there are nice people out there. you just gotta find them and i know how hard that can be

ReputationRep:

sorry to hear that
    if you're still in the area you're welcome to come out with me and what remains of my friends again.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by death.drop)
    sorry to hear that
    if you're still in the area you're welcome to come out with me and what remains of my friends again.
    You know, thats not a bad idea...! I could be available next weekend if thats any good to you...??

ReputationRep:
    You know, thats not a bad idea...! I could be available next weekend if thats any good to you...??
    probably, I'm not at the hotel any more so nothing stopping us doing a weekend night.

ReputationRep:
    I've worked it out and I'm really scared, don't know what to do.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sabertooth)
    what have you woked out hun? :hugs:
    whats wrong

ReputationRep:
    I just remembered a bit of last night that really pissed me off!
    I was looking through my hard drive at old pictures telling webber all about who everyone was and where we were etc and we came across some pictures of a couple of my ex's. He just looked in disbelief and said "no offence buddy, but how did you manage that?!" he even made me go back to a picture of one of them and just sat there shaking his head going 'you serious? really? he's hot!'
    I never felt like I was worth their time anyway, and now I feel even worse about myself.
    and he saw a naked picture of me that joe took when I was 15 and asked if it was wrong for him to be seriously perving over it, and then said I was gorgeous. was. brilliant. my own boyfriend thinks i'm disgusting.

ReputationRep:
    ??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Vienna Cannon)
    what have you woked out hun? :hugs:
    whats wrong
    I can't say here, I feel like I'm going to throw up I'm so scared. I need to tell someone but I don't know who.

ReputationRep:
    Where the hell can you get a Coffee in a dead little town where I live, that doesn't taste like ****

I'm so lonely at the moment... Gawd I just can't shake out of this feeling... Might have to ring mum in a minute. Don't particularly fancy doing that because she will come out and get me and then i'll be stuck at my parents in an even worse state...!

After the incident with my housemate, I kinda don't want to be left on my own incase he tries to come back... Not a night goes by in this house where I hear a bang and think my time has come... My previous Landlord have stitched me up a treat and it turns out I could be liable for nearly £500 rent for a property I no longer live at... Considering i've forked out over £1500 for the new place, you could imagine that comes at bit of a shock...! Problem I forsee is the 2nd months rent for the new place goes out the day before I get paid... They may just put me in very hot water for 24 Hours...!

Ah well, things can only get better... Hmmmm... I'll believe that when something good happens to me for a change...! Would Be Nice... Oh and those ba3tards that are known as BT Communications have decided to try and charge me a wasted callout for there error... I cancelled 2 appointments within the cancellation time frame... They still turned up... :mad: However when I said I would be taking my business to Virgin Media, they decided to waive the cancellation charge... Yeah... Thought they would

ReputationRep:
    I can't say here, I feel like I'm going to throw up I'm so scared. I need to tell someone but I don't know who.
    I've been in a fearful situation myself recently... I got assaulted by my flatmate and threw him out... Consquently he sent his contacts after me to make me suffer... I had half of Somerset looking for me... I decided to disappear for the weekend... I can't say where... but it was a nice train journey away, would have been nicer under different circumstances! However when his "contacts" found out what had really gone on... I wasn't wanted anymore... But it still makes you so bluddy paranoid, everytime the door goes... It's got to the stage where I won't even answer the door to take a parcel or answer withheld numbers on my mobile... Nor will I respond to people I don't know on Facebook!

and after all the hell he put me through... he still expected to move back in... Have a look for a similar post in H&R about a week ago... that was me

ReputationRep:
    I've been in a fearful situation myself recently... I got assaulted by my flatmate and threw him out... Consquently he sent his contacts after me to make me suffer... I had half of Somerset looking for me... I decided to disappear for the weekend... I can't say where... but it was a nice train journey away, would have been nicer under different circumstances! However when his "contacts" found out what had really gone on... I wasn't wanted anymore... But it still makes you so bluddy paranoid, everytime the door goes... It's got to the stage where I won't even answer the door to take a parcel or answer withheld numbers on my mobile... Nor will I respond to people I don't know on Facebook!

and after all the hell he put me through... he still expected to move back in... Have a look for a similar post in H&R about a week ago... that was me
    Wow I'm sorry to hear that. It sounds scary. :console: at least you didn't get hurt.

This is different though, I can't run away, I can't defend myself, I don't know what to do. I need to tell someone but everyone I can tell is in on it.

ReputationRep:
    Wow I'm sorry to hear that. It sounds scary. :console: at least you didn't get hurt.

This is different though, I can't run away, I can't defend myself, I don't know what to do. I need to tell someone but everyone I can tell is in on it.
    IT's ok we're not in on it?

We're not in on it, Sabertooth. If you don't want to share it in the Dep Soc, then PM someone you trust.

ReputationRep:
    Saber, you're welcome to pm me if you want to talk. :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    Feeling very lonely.

ReputationRep:
    Anyone around?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jonathan122)
    Anyone around?
    yup.

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 22, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.