Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by blue_shift86)
    hiya everyone!

Any fellow depressee fancy a chat?

Rachel I hope your guy problem is sorted out.

blue
    hi :wavey: i always like chatting how r u? what's ur name?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lotsofsnails)
    hi :wavey: i always like chatting how r u? what's ur name?
    hi,

i'm bored, cba to write my report! cant tell you my name.

bout u? are you depressed or here just to mock us?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vintage_007)
    Ahhh crazy week, which has wound up in me not speaking to either of my parents, although I'm not usually like that at all - I think it's to do with the loneliness of living alone, the impeding pressure of Xmas and the fact that I'm awful at my course, and there are parts I really hate

I just want to cry - which I can't as my roommate is in...

Anyone there to give me some advice?

x
    hi :hugs: aww im sure ur not awful at your course, why do u think that?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by blue_shift86)
    hi,

i'm bored, cba to write my report! cant tell you my name.

bout u? are you depressed or here just to mock us?
    ohh mysterious :p:

im ok, just contemplating doing my essay. can't get past contemplating though :p:

i get depressed quite a lot recently. i've had it on and off for years. how about you?

hi :hugs: aww im sure ur not awful at your course, why do u think that?
    Thanks for replying!

Hmmm I do a very specific course which everyone else appears to love and I'm not too sure it's really 'me'. However, I've spend the last 18 months telling people that it's the only thing I'm good at (which is true!) so if I drop out now, there's nothing I could do...

And the thought of moving back home since having lived apart scares me half to death...

I guess I'm just having a crap week - just need to whinge - sorry!

ReputationRep:
    Thanks for replying!

Hmmm I do a very specific course which everyone else appears to love and I'm not too sure it's really 'me'. However, I've spend the last 18 months telling people that it's the only thing I'm good at (which is true!) so if I drop out now, there's nothing I could do...

And the thought of moving back home since having lived apart scares me half to death...

I guess I'm just having a crap week - just need to whinge - sorry!
    well u said yourself you're good at it, you wouldn't have got on the course if you weren't maybe just give it more time? you'll have different modules next term which you might like more?

ohh, what scares you about it?

i am too and it's nighttime now. i'm kinda scared, i dunno if i can keep from getting depressed.

ReputationRep:
    indian call centres are depressing me guys

please help me feel better by signing this:

http://petitions.number10.gov.uk/indiancallcentre/

well u said yourself you're good at it, you wouldn't have got on the course if you weren't maybe just give it more time? you'll have different modules next term which you might like more?

ohh, what scares you about it?

i am too and it's nighttime now. i'm kinda scared, i dunno if i can keep from getting depressed.
    I used to be - I'm not so sure anymore! But thanks for the encouragement anyway! I think I'll attempt to catch up over Xmas and see how things go in the term afterwards - not really a prospect I want to be considering but still...

Hmm I don't know, I guess that since having lived away from home, I'm not sure I could cope with going back there - you develop your own way of dealing with things right?

Aww I know -everything's much harder at night - plus, all my faltmates are out tonight so I feel unbelievably lonely What's up with you m'love?

ReputationRep:
    Hmm I don't know, I guess that since having lived away from home, I'm not sure I could cope with going back there - you develop your own way of dealing with things right?
    do you find it hard living with the people at home?

Aww I know -everything's much harder at night - plus, all my faltmates are out tonight so I feel unbelievably lonely What's up with you m'love?
    aww :hugs:

I'm not really depressed due to direct circumstantial reasons, it's just something that happens at night and carries on into the early morning. I don't feel so good right now :sigh: hopefully i can do this essay and it'll distract me.

do you find it hard living with the people at home?

aww :hugs:

I'm not really depressed due to direct circumstantial reasons, it's just something that happens at night and carries on into the early morning. I don't feel so good right now :sigh: hopefully i can do this essay and it'll distract me.
    Not usually, but my mum and I have fallen out this week, partly contributing to my crap week. Usually, she's my best friend so this has really hit me hard...

Aww that sounds like a biological thing, of which I knwo nothing about, but I hope yu feel better soon, nonetheless!

I should be essay writing, but it's not looking too appealing lol

ReputationRep:
    I REALLY hate social workers. One of them this morning kept insisting she thought I felt better, even though I told her I was feeling worse. She also implied that my hair needs washing (admittedly true) and that my room smells (also probably true but I didn't especially want somebody telling me that). I'm now getting daily visits from the crisis team. And my ****** internet hasn't been working all day. Grr.

ReputationRep:
    went out tonight, meh, was k but would rather have stayed in as always, not ready for all that
    :sigh:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by superwolf)
    I REALLY hate social workers. One of them this morning kept insisting she thought I felt better, even though I told her I was feeling worse. She also implied that my hair needs washing (admittedly true) and that my room smells (also probably true but I didn't especially want somebody telling me that). I'm now getting daily visits from the crisis team. And my ****** internet hasn't been working all day. Grr.
    She said your room smells? WTF! I hope you told her that her dress was horrible.

I found another secret stash of sleeping pills today, I'm pretty tempted to take them all with vodka it's over something pretty pathetic which makes me feel even worse - I don't even have proper reasons to kill myself anymore

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sabertooth)
    She said your room smells? WTF! I hope you told her that her dress was horrible.

I found another secret stash of sleeping pills today, I'm pretty tempted to take them all with vodka it's over something pretty pathetic which makes me feel even worse - I don't even have proper reasons to kill myself anymore
    What happened? You want to talk about it?

She didn't exactly say it smells... I might just have been reading too much into what she was saying but she was talking about ways I could make myself feel better like washing my hair or opening the window and letting some fresh air in. Which I interpret as meaning I look filthy and my room smells.

Might be an idea to hand the sleeping pills over to someone.

ReputationRep:

Saber, flush the pills down the loo. You've as much as stated that you have no reason to kill yourself, so why put temptation in your way?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by superwolf)
    What happened? You want to talk about it?

She didn't exactly say it smells... I might just have been reading too much into what she was saying but she was talking about ways I could make myself feel better like washing my hair or opening the window and letting some fresh air in. Which I interpret as meaning I look filthy and my room smells.

Might be an idea to hand the sleeping pills over to someone.
    Oh I see. I still would have told her her dress sucked :p: My mum does the same; tells me to open the curtains, dress up etc like it's going to make everything or even anything better. Just shows how little they understand.

I don't want to talk about it, I feel too pathetic. But thanks for the offer.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jonathan122)
    Saber, flush the pills down the loo. You've as much as stated that you have no reason to kill yourself, so why put temptation in your way?
    What if I need them?

ReputationRep:
    What if I need them?
    Hide each individual pill in a different place. Then if you wanted to kill yourself you'd have to go on an epic treasure hunt first.

ReputationRep:
    Hope you are all ok. Was my birthday today. It was alright, flat mates were dead nice getting me a card/balloons and one of my flat mates even got me a present! Only one of my old friends from college seemed to remember it was my birthday though...should I feel gutted? Part of me is a bit bitter but majority of me kinda didn't really expect a sudden influx of text from my friends...oh well never mind.

Had a lot of stuff swimming around in my head today, the alcohol probably didn't help, luckily I didn't have enough to get me drunk but seriously...it just makes me feel awful after the initial high. Even when I was out with my flat mate at the Uni club I had a moment of pure fear...ahhhh!

It seems to be getting worse...the fear.

Anyway despite the few lows I had a pretty good birthday. I just need to revise for these exams now...ahhh why am I not feeling worried about it? Gosh I don't want to screw up.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RachelOranges)
    Hope you are all ok. Was my birthday today. It was alright, flat mates were dead nice getting me a card/balloons and one of my flat mates even got me a present! Only one of my old friends from college seemed to remember it was my birthday though...should I feel gutted? Part of me is a bit bitter but majority of me kinda didn't really expect a sudden influx of text from my friends...oh well never mind.

Had a lot of stuff swimming around in my head today, the alcohol probably didn't help, luckily I didn't have enough to get me drunk but seriously...it just makes me feel awful after the initial high. Even when I was out with my flat mate at the Uni club I had a moment of pure fear...ahhhh!

It seems to be getting worse...the fear.

Anyway despite the few lows I had a pretty good birthday. I just need to revise for these exams now...ahhh why am I not feeling worried about it? Gosh I don't want to screw up.
    Happy birthday. :present:

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 22, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.