Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by death.drop)
    Kat, not doing so good either.

what's making you low today? anything in particular?
    that's a nice name ohhh is there a reason why not? :hugs:

I have loads of work to do which I can't find the motivation to do :sigh: makes me hate myself

(Original post by RachelOranges)
    Welcome Mike!
    Sorry to hear you aren't doing to well, same to you Kat. I guess its been a pretty crappy day for all of us :cry:. There is always tomorrow though.
    Hi :ciao: thanks I'm guessing your name's Rachel? :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lotsofsnails)
    that's a nice name ohhh is there a reason why not? :hugs:

I have loads of work to do which I can't find the motivation to do :sigh: makes me hate myself

Hi :ciao: thanks I'm guessing your name's Rachel? :p:
    lol yep my names Rachel. How are you feeling? I can understand the lack of motivation and masses of work to do. Ive just spent a good 2 hours cleaning the kitchen, I feel a whole lot better but still haven't done nearly as much work as I aimed to do today.

ReputationRep:
    lol yep my names Rachel. How are you feeling? I can understand the lack of motivation and masses of work to do. Ive just spent a good 2 hours cleaning the kitchen, I feel a whole lot better but still haven't done nearly as much work as I aimed to do today.
    aww uve probably done more work than me though. All I've done is convert the phrase 'Someone with two ears likes only metal' into Relational Predicate Logic. (I think) it gets represented as:

http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f3...Color-01-1.jpg

ReputationRep:
    aww uve probably done more work than me though. All I've done is convert the phrase 'Someone with two ears likes only metal' into Relational Predicate Logic. (I think) it gets represented as:

http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f3...Color-01-1.jpg

Wow! You're doing Philosophy right? Good choice, I've always liked it, it was great at A level.
    Ahh I've still got lots to get through and only one day to do it all in....Just trying to break it down so it doesn't seem like a huge mountain. If only I wasn't so absorbed in my own stupid irrational thoughts then I could pass these exams, its not really hard, just a lot to remember.

ReputationRep:
    Wow! You're doing Philosophy right? Good choice, I've always liked it, it was great at A level.
    Ahh I've still got lots to get through and only one day to do it all in....Just trying to break it down so it doesn't seem like a huge mountain. If only I wasn't so absorbed in my own stupid irrational thoughts then I could pass these exams, its not really hard, just a lot to remember.
    yes what do u study?

ohh yeh that's a good idea

aww what do u mean irrational thoughts?

but yeh, if only i wasn't so absorbed in the ******* internet i could get an iota of work done. it's too ******* addictive

ReputationRep:
    had a crap day

ReputationRep:
    bein speaking to the 4 walls

ReputationRep:
    why am i so stupid

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mad2009)
    had a crap day
    why was it crap? :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    I've asked to be banned from here till the term is over (friday) :sigh: kinda humiliating that I have that little will power

ReputationRep:
    why was it crap? :hugs:

nobody speaks to me. had one so called best friend and she just used me. cant really become friends with everyone. she left me hanging now its like the whole world is against me

ReputationRep:
    she spotted all my weaknesses and used it.

ReputationRep:
    I feel like it's my fault I'm not getting better. Like I should be trying harder. I just do nothing all day, I don't bother eating properly or leaving the house or anything. Just feel like a complete mess.

ReputationRep:
    I so want to be normal; oh what I'd give, just anything, anything:sad:

ReputationRep:
    yes what do u study?

ohh yeh that's a good idea

aww what do u mean irrational thoughts?

but yeh, if only i wasn't so absorbed in the ******* internet i could get an iota of work done. it's too ******* addictive
    I'm studying Pharmacy, some parts are a real pain but its ok at the moment.

Irrational fearful thoughts really. Just worried about tomorrow all the time, worried about things I can't control, worried about being worried and making my self ill. :eek3:

Manged to make it though today though without really freaking out which is a start ...I still have a massive pile of hand outs to get though and my exam is tomorrow morning....what the hell am I doing on here???

Hope everyone is good today. Will report back tomorrow on how the exam went for me.

ReputationRep:
    what is normal

ReputationRep:
    i just can't cope with these regrets anymore; they ruined my life and are continuing to ruin my life i cannot cope

ReputationRep:
    I'm studying Pharmacy
    :facepalm: oh mother of god. Why are you studying that? :O no wonder you are depressed. I think i'd be in a mental institute if i did that! so boring!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by blue_shift86)
    :facepalm: oh mother of god. Why are you studying that? :O no wonder you are depressed. I think i'd be in a mental institute if i did that! so boring!
    LMAO its not as bad as it seems ( if you exclude all the maths and chemistry, its more biology based which I quite like).

Had the exam today...it was one of those exams where you revise and revise one topic more than anything else and that topic hardly comes up grrr. Nevermind though I'm just glad its out of the way. One more to go on Wednesday and then I'm free.

Think I'm finally getting my appetite back managed to have quite a lot to eat today which I'm proud of. And I've been in quite a good mood too! Hope it lasts all through out Christmas at least. I don't want to ruin it for the family. Its all up hill now and hopefully I can get this anxiety business sorted when I go back home.

ReputationRep:
    Think I'm finally getting my appetite back managed to have quite a lot to eat today which I'm proud of. And I've been in quite a good mood too! Hope it lasts all through out Christmas at least. I don't want to ruin it for the family. Its all up hill now and hopefully I can get this anxiety business sorted when I go back home.
    Awesome Rach . I'm feeling a bit sad cos a person from here who i had on msn said i'm not a nice person and deleted and blocked me . Guess me and private school people will just never understand each other.

I have a spanish exam later which i've not revised for!!! (and it actually counts!)

i'm so going to screw up

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 22, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.