Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jonathan122)
    Feeling very lonely.
    :hugs: me too

ReputationRep:
    Thanks guys. :hugs: How are you both today?

ReputationRep:
    Thanks guys. :hugs: How are you both today?
    could be worse. you have something on your mind?

ReputationRep:
    bit **** tbh, took my family to bristol coz they're off on holiday, and now I'm by myself for a week. funtimes.
    Alsoo traffic was awful..7 HOURS spent driving when it should have taken 3 :nn:
    How are you?

ReputationRep:
    i just killed a slug. i'm such a dumb ****. someone advised i put salt on it and although it went against my knowledge i did it cos i thought they were advising. wtf. how dumb am i.:sad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by death.drop)
    could be worse. you have something on your mind?
    Nothing serious, I've just managed to get myself thinking about all my old friends again (they're having a meet-up next week - naturally I'm not invited). I just wish they realised how much they hirt me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SuicidalLemming)
    bit **** tbh, took my family to bristol coz they're off on holiday, and now I'm by myself for a week. funtimes.
    Alsoo traffic was awful..7 HOURS spent driving when it should have taken 3 :nn:
    How are you?
    Sorry you're feeling down. :hugs: Do you have anything planned for the week ahead?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Malsy)
    i just killed a slug. i'm such a dumb ****. someone advised i put salt on it and although it went against my knowledge i did it cos i thought they were advising. wtf. how dumb am i.:sad:
    :hugs:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:

:console: :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    I pmed someone and although I'm still quite scared I feel a bit better about it. Thanks guys.

ReputationRep:
    i will never ever forgive myself for putting salt on a slug.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Malsy)
    i will never ever forgive myself for putting salt on a slug.
    :console:

I used to do that all the time when I was a kid, evil little ****** :o: If you didn't know then it's not really your fault though

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sabertooth)
    :console:

I used to do that all the time when I was a kid, evil little ****** :o: If you didn't know then it's not really your fault though

thank you

:/

:hugs:

ReputationRep:
    i am in tears already

i just dont know what im gonna do. some days i just dont want to function.
    every normal teenager is worrying about results day and me? i couldnt give a **** cos of these problems. i just wanna be a normal girl. i just cannot cope. my problems will never go so no meds can help. they can only stop the sadness but they will not get me out into the world or bring me what i need. i just need to get used to my problems but i physically cannot. i just hate life. hate me. why wont god someone help me. i dont get it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Malsy)
    i am in tears already

i just dont know what im gonna do. some days i just dont want to function.
    every normal teenager is worrying about results day and me? i couldnt give a **** cos of these problems. i just wanna be a normal girl. i just cannot cope. my problems will never go so no meds can help. they can only stop the sadness but they will not get me out into the world or bring me what i need. i just need to get used to my problems but i physically cannot. i just hate life. hate me. why wont god someone help me. i dont get it.
    They will make your world better because your world will be much more tolerable to you when you start medication, trust me.

You shouldn't hate yourself, we all care about you, for one.

ReputationRep:
    i just cant stand myself. and i dont want to face another year at school but i have to. my problems are permanent. i just dont know what to do anymore about them. theyll just never go not in this lifetime. why did this have to happen to me. i just pray they go or i die. but i cant and wouldnt kill myself. argh.

ReputationRep:
    just kind of hinted to my mum i dont want to do anything with my life. clearly shes angry and hurt too. i see no other choices atm though.

ReputationRep:
    I've been on Citalopram for a few days now and I can feel them starting to work already. I just feel calmer and not overemotional like i used to feel, the littlest thing no longer makes me cry, it just makes the bad times seem not as bad and let's me look at them in a more objective rational way. I still get really down but it's not as often as it used to be. I've suffered loads of side effects though, i have been shaking, more anxious, heart pounding before i sleep, went off food, but i'm hoping these should all pass and i still have to up my dose in a few weeks according to the doctor. I don't get it though, sometimes i want to cry but can't and i think it's cos of the tablets, but then i don't know who I am, am I the emotional person or is that just the depression? I've felt so low for so long I don't know what it feels like to be normal.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Malsy)
    just kind of hinted to my mum i dont want to do anything with my life. clearly shes angry and hurt too. i see no other choices atm though.
    There are always other choices, think about what you want out of your life, what you have yet to do, you can achieve these things still, you're still young. I know times are hard, but think of what you have coped with so far, you are a strong person to come this far. I know everything seems like it's falling apart but maybe you could go see a careers advisor or speak to someone at school, do they know what you're going through? So much help is available to you it's just a case of finding out what. Be strong, I know this can be tough.

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 22, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.