Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Emsybean)
    All I've done today is de-ice the path and decking, joy :indiff:
    must run through the family :p: What is the point? it was snowing some more!!!

ReputationRep:
    Unlike my dad I managed not to fall over :p:
    There really is no point, it's forecast to rain or snow overnight with a temp of -6, so all my hard work will be for nothing. And my hands are still freezing 4 hours afterwards :sad:

ReputationRep:
    how is everyone today?

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I'm ok thanks death.drop and blue. ( blue thanks for the PM too).

I know I've been a bit quiet on here. Am trying to enjoy this holiday and not get too cought up in how I've been feeling at Uni. Its nice to be home just for some familiarity, I've come to realise how miserable the location of my Uni is which probably didn't help my mood.
    I've been talking to mum and she said my food thing shouldn't really be an issue. As long as I eat when I'm hungry and try to get three square meals in me every day then I shouldn't have any real problem. Just wish I wouldn't freak out so much when I see lots of food on my plate.
    Haven't really had any attacks so far since coming home which I'm so happy about.

Tried to book an appointment with the doctor but apparently I'm now off the register as I've registered with a doctor at Uni so I'm going to have to wait till I go back to see someone *sigh*. Nevermind, I have a feeling its going to be a better Christmas this year, I just hope its the four of us though not extended family, I'm not in the mood for pretending this year, besides I want to spend more time with my parents and my sister. I prefer it that way.

How is everyone else?

ReputationRep:
    i just want to die. no one with my problems would want to live.

ReputationRep:
    :cry:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nothos)
    :cry:
    ??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by death.drop)
    ??
    I came off of my SSRIs and now feel awful, despite being put back on them :cry:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nothos)
    I came off of my SSRIs and now feel awful, despite being put back on them :cry:
    it'll take a while to settle back down I expect. why did you stop taking them?

ReputationRep:
    it'll take a while to settle back down I expect. why did you stop taking them?
    Doctor told me to
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by Malsy)
    i just want to die. no one with my problems would want to live.
    :hugs: What problems are these?

ReputationRep:
    problems that no-one around me has, problems i have to cope with daily and that have just ruined my life and prevented me from doing things i want to do; sorry for being vague, ge, but i don't really want to go into it
    thanks for your concern

ReputationRep:
    i feel like everything within me is breaking down slowllyyyy and it's hard keeping together in one piece tbh
    it's all a bit too distressing some days
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by Malsy)
    problems that no-one around me has, problems i have to cope with daily and that have just ruined my life and prevented me from doing things i want to do; sorry for being vague, ge, but i don't really want to go into it
    thanks for your concern
    I always found just getting my problems off my chest to be a great help, even if I still couldn't do anything about them. But you're allowed to be as vague as you want. You seem like you want to talk to someone, at least; have you considered talking to the Samaritans or someone like that? You don't have to be in any great crisis to phone them up.

ReputationRep:
    oh gosh tears
    nope, i haven;t really been given any help tbh, i don't know if i have the courage to ring samaritans either. i did manage to contact a service but i kind of lost contact due to a misplaced phone - they only had that number - so i have sought help, kinda, but nothing ever comes of it and it just seems like i dont really want outside help as i realise im just making excuses after excuse. i dont know what i want right now. i just want to hide from the world and not have to face anything, living in this false hope. im just sad..extremely sad. meh.
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by Malsy)
    oh gosh tears
    nope, i haven;t really been given any help tbh, i don't know if i have the courage to ring samaritans either. i did manage to contact a service but i kind of lost contact due to a misplaced phone - they only had that number - so i have sought help, kinda, but nothing ever comes of it and it just seems like i dont really want outside help as i realise im just making excuses after excuse. i dont know what i want right now. i just want to hide from the world and not have to face anything, living in this false hope. im just sad..extremely sad. meh.
    Just in case you do pluck up the courage and want to ring them: 08457 90 90 90. Don't be put off by thinking your problems aren't serious enough or anything; you don't have to be suicidal or otherwise in crisis to ring them, and they're not going to judge you or try to give you advice. And the offer is still open if you want to talk to me (in confidence, of course).

Otherwise, I hope things get better for you soon.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Malsy)
    i feel like everything within me is breaking down slowllyyyy and it's hard keeping together in one piece tbh
    it's all a bit too distressing some days
    Ouch.

Malsy I had no idea.

Please talk to me...PM/Email/MSN/whatever.

I hope it all gets better.

I really care for you dear. Please talk to me. :hugs:

:lovehug:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by *MJ*)
    Ouch.

Malsy I had no idea.

Please talk to me...PM/Email/MSN/whatever.

I hope it all gets better.

I really care for you dear. Please talk to me. :hugs:

:lovehug:

it's ok mj dear
    thanks a lot!
    add me on msn whenever you like
    Spoiler:
    Show

and i'd like an explanation regarding your thread and what's gone on tonight
    pm me if you like...me wants to ask you some certain qs:eek:
    mal

ReputationRep:
    I went to my counselling appointment today and it was actually really helpful so I decided not to quit.

still feeling quite low, and unsure of what to do about my relationship.

ReputationRep:
    I went to my counselling appointment today and it was actually really helpful so I decided not to quit.

still feeling quite low, and unsure of what to do about my relationship.
    aww glad you enjoyed it. My ex counsellor emailed me two days ago wishing me a merry christmas . That was comforting.

What's wrong with your relationship? I stopped counselling because I felt my new one doesn't give a ****! (the old one retired)

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 22, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.