Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Malsy)
    it's ok mj dear
    thanks a lot!
    add me on msn whenever you like
    Spoiler:
    Show

and i'd like an explanation regarding your thread and what's gone on tonight
    pm me if you like...me wants to ask you some certain qs:eek:
    mal
    Hi malsy,

What is wrong with you? You post a lost and all your posts sound depressing. Let it out! We're all depressed here

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by blue_shift86)
    aww glad you enjoyed it. My ex counsellor emailed me two days ago wishing me a merry christmas . That was comforting.

What's wrong with your relationship? I stopped counselling because I felt my new one doesn't give a ****! (the old one retired)
    that's a shame, did you ask to see someone else? I think they understand that counsellors are a bit like anti deps, one won't suit everyone.

He wanted to cheat on me last week with a friend of his - they hung out for a night and when he had to leave he was texting her to say he didn't want to come home to me and wanted to go to bed with her, and then he broke up with me, and then he asked me to take him back - since then I've just been really questioning things. I was having some minor flickering doubts as it was and this has just made me really look at everything in a different light. It's really hurting me that he's still talking to her but I don't want to be one of those girls that says "no, you can't talk to x person, I don't want you to". I just don't know if I'm meant to have a relationship, I don't function properly.

not a day's gone by recently where I haven't wished that they'd killed me. I don't know what to do.

and my feet are wet. :hmpf:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by death.drop)
    that's a shame, did you ask to see someone else? I think they understand that counsellors are a bit like anti deps, one won't suit everyone.

He wanted to cheat on me last week with a friend of his - they hung out for a night and when he had to leave he was texting her to say he didn't want to come home to me and wanted to go to bed with her, and then he broke up with me, and then he asked me to take him back - since then I've just been really questioning things. I was having some minor flickering doubts as it was and this has just made me really look at everything in a different light. It's really hurting me that he's still talking to her but I don't want to be one of those girls that says "no, you can't talk to x person, I don't want you to". I just don't know if I'm meant to have a relationship, I don't function properly.

not a day's gone by recently where I haven't wished that they'd killed me. I don't know what to do.

and my feet are wet. :hmpf:
    LOL! were you walking on snow? :p:

As for relationship thingies - i've never been in one so this may not be of much help but i would personally stay away from him and not take him back to "teach him a lesson". Model what you do on Peter Andre. I admire the way he has handled Jordan; He seems very dignified and is going about it in a good way

just think positive =). They days are getting longer!!!

ReputationRep:
    LOL! were you walking on snow? :p:

As for relationship thingies - i've never been in one so this may not be of much help but i would personally stay away from him and not take him back to "teach him a lesson". Model what you do on Peter Andre. I admire the way he has handled Jordan; He seems very dignified and is going about it in a good way

just think positive =). They days are getting longer!!!
    snow-esque ice :p:
    I can't really kick him out though, he has nowhere to go. And I don't know if I do want to break up, I just don't want things to be like they are now.

ah well.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by death.drop)
    snow-esque ice :p:
    I can't really kick him out though, he has nowhere to go. And I don't know if I do want to break up, I just don't want things to be like they are now.

ah well.
    ah well, i hope you are sort the problem out - implement a sex ban or something to teach him a lesson

ReputationRep:
    ah well, i hope you are sort the problem out - implement a sex ban or something to teach him a lesson
    We're actually having a sex ban. my abuse book suggested I take a year out from 'sexual touch', so we're going until new years.
    I have no tricks left in my bag!

ReputationRep:
    I haven't sat up and cried all night listening to music in ages :cry:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kiss_me_now9)
    I haven't sat up and cried all night listening to music in ages :cry:
    Aww; :console:

What's wrong dear?

Talk to me.

Hope everything gets better. :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by *MJ*)
    Aww; :console:

What's wrong dear?

Talk to me.

Hope everything gets better. :hugs:
    Long list of things! I just had a proper, full on panic attack (never had one before) :cry: :snow::snow::snow::snow: me, those are horrid!

ReputationRep:
    Long list of things! I just had a proper, full on panic attack (never had one before) :cry: :snow::snow::snow::snow: me, those are horrid!
    Aww, i'm sorry to hear.

Is there anybody near whom you can talk to/let them be aware?

I really hope things get better for you dear.

:hugs:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by *MJ*)
    Aww, i'm sorry to hear.

Is there anybody near whom you can talk to/let them be aware?

I really hope things get better for you dear.

:hugs:
    Fortunately I'm currently talking to a good mate on MSN (the only one who knows the full reach of my, uh, issues) and he managed to calm me down a lot, phoned me afterwards as well. I feel a lot better now, just need to stop shaking!

In a nutshell, I'm worrying about work (I work in a night club, and I'll be working tomorrow, Thursday and Saturday night this week), Christmas because my sister is meant to be driving 120 miles to get here Thursday night, Christmas and New Years again because I won't get to see any of my family apart from my Nana because again I'm working. College haven't submitted my UCAS yet and I can see myself getting 5 rejections because places have filled up, I have a mountain of college work to do before January 8th and no time to do it. Half my friends are stomping on the other half's hearts for their own personal gain and it's all just piling up on me. I miss my old loan horse and riding in general because I haven't been since July, it was my weekly release but now I'm scared to do it. Oh, and, I'm not eating properly atm and have no desire too and I want to cut again really :snow::snow::snow::snow::snow::snow::snow: badly!

ReputationRep:
    Fortunately I'm currently talking to a good mate on MSN (the only one who knows the full reach of my, uh, issues) and he managed to calm me down a lot, phoned me afterwards as well. I feel a lot better now, just need to stop shaking!

In a nutshell, I'm worrying about work (I work in a night club, and I'll be working tomorrow, Thursday and Saturday night this week), Christmas because my sister is meant to be driving 120 miles to get here Thursday night, Christmas and New Years again because I won't get to see any of my family apart from my Nana because again I'm working. College haven't submitted my UCAS yet and I can see myself getting 5 rejections because places have filled up, I have a mountain of college work to do before January 8th and no time to do it. Half my friends are stomping on the other half's hearts for their own personal gain and it's all just piling up on me. I miss my old loan horse and riding in general because I haven't been since July, it was my weekly release but now I'm scared to do it. Oh, and, I'm not eating properly atm and have no desire too and I want to cut again really :snow::snow::snow::snow::snow::snow::snow: badly!
    I'm really sorry to hear. :console:

It's good to see your friend has made you more comfortable.

In terms of the work, try and talk to somebody and ask if you can get a day off or if you can't then visit your family afterwards and explain why you couldn't see them but tell them they mean a lot to you and you still love them.

In terms of UCAS, you will be given equal consideration if submitted before 15th of Jan. Try and get them to send it off and hope for atleast one offer. Sometimes people are unfortunate and do get rejections but it's not the end of the world, you can still do it.

The workload may be one of the biggest problems. I can totally understand, I am in a similar situation. I can only do much as possible in the little time I have and learn from this in future. Just try and do as much as you can and even if you get a few modules out the way, it's better than nothing.

For now, I would try to avoid getting involved in your friends personal lives. Yes, you mean well but you have a few problems of your own and if you can politely explain this to them, it will be mutual benefit.

Finally, the eating. Please try and do something about this. Not eating can be very dangerous for your health and make you suffer in already bad times. Also, eating may take your mind off it so just go out for a meal with your friend on MSN or somebody from work.

I really really hope you get better soon.

The best of luck and takecare dear. :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by *MJ*)
    I'm really sorry to hear. :console:

It's good to see your friend has made you more comfortable.

In terms of the work, try and talk to somebody and ask if you can get a day off or if you can't then visit your family afterwards and explain why you couldn't see them but tell them they mean a lot to you and you still love them.

In terms of UCAS, you will be given equal consideration if submitted before 15th of Jan. Try and get them to send it off and hope for atleast one offer. Sometimes people are unfortunate and do get rejections but it's not the end of the world, you can still do it.

The workload may be one of the biggest problems. I can totally understand, I am in a similar situation. I can only do much as possible in the little time I have and learn from this in future. Just try and do as much as you can and even if you get a few modules out the way, it's better than nothing.

For now, I would try to avoid getting involved in your friends personal lives. Yes, you mean well but you have a few problems of your own and if you can politely explain this to them, it will be mutual benefit.

Finally, the eating. Please try and do something about this. Not eating can be very dangerous for your health and make you suffer in already bad times. Also, eating may take your mind off it so just go out for a meal with your friend on MSN or somebody from work.

I really really hope you get better soon.

The best of luck and takecare dear. :hugs:
    I owe him a lot :yes:

Absolutely no way I can get out of work, even if I broke my leg they'd just stick me on the front door! Eurgh. Hate the idea of going in tomorrow night But I have to. I think my family understand... but it's just so annoying.

UCAS, I have serious doubts she'll get it done in time, it sounds extreme but I really don't see the point in going on if I don't get in for next September, I have no other ambitions than studying again and if I can't - Well, I can't take another year out, I'll have nothing left I'm trying my best to be the best in my class so I can prove that I can do this but it's hard! Half the time I haven't got a clue what I'm doing but I've got more of an idea than anyone else so I have no-one to give me help :rolleyes:

Thank you :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    Hey all, how is everyone? Sorry to see some people here have been struggling *big hugs*

I have had a migraine now for like three days, how evil is that?? And I'm on the most ridiculously crappy meds right now, never go to a doctor that is different from your usual one! I specifically told her not to put me on ANYTHING related to a certain med I'd been on before...so what did she do? Put me on one of it's related meds. :mad: Cow. I'm going to get off these as soon as I return to Glasgow and can see my proper doctor! Bah!

Sorry, rant! :O

ReputationRep:

:hugs: Sorry to hear that! I know exactly how you feel. Panic attacks are HORRIBLE! I remember when I had my first one, I literally thought I was dying and that no one would be able to help. I usually drink cammomile tea when I feel an attack coming along ( I've managed to detect the signs that one is coming on) . It does seem to help me, hope it can help you ( I usually have a cup before bed too so that I can sleep properly, but haven't needed to since coming home for Christmas).
    As for the eating, I have had a pretty crappy appetite too :cry: and when I do eat, its mainly junk so I feel even worse about my self. Just try and have small regular meals. I really hope things work out for you. You seem to be taking on a lot at the moment which could probably have triggered the attacks, take some time out for your self and just chill.

ReputationRep:
    meh - was going to buy a chocolate fountain for xmas but they are closed until 2nd jan

ReputationRep:
    I feel so lifeless. and like my insides are just crumbling. i just dont know what to do

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Malsy)
    I feel so lifeless. and like my insides are just crumbling. i just dont know what to do
    Malsy.

I feel terrible inside when I hear something come from such a great person. :sad:

Is there anything I can do?

Please tell me, i'll do what ever. :yes:

I love and care for you a lot dear.

I hope everything gets better. :hugs:

:lovehug:

ReputationRep:
    No one can give me what I need :nope:

Thanks a lot, again, dear :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    Beacuse life is depressing
    may i join this soc.

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 22, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.