Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hey, hope everyone's ok.

Being back at home isn't as bad as I'd thought, but it's still hard being around other people so much of the time. I was on the bus today with my sister and I was sat next to her thinking that I'm probably going to kill myself and destroy her life and she'll never be happy again. Feel like a terrible person for even having these thoughts.

Still, at least I've managed to put on some weight at last. Free food is good food.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Deyn_08)
    Beacuse life is depressing
    may i join this soc.
    let me be the first to welcome you :hugs: I agree, life is a bit pointless isn't it? What problems are you facing Deyn.

And Malsy :hugs: I hope you are well today. If you need anyone to talk to feel free to pm me your problem and i'll try to share my problems with you and hopefully it'll help you feel at ease knowing there are other :snow::snow::snow::snow::snow::snow: up people here! :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by blue_shift86)
    let me be the first to welcome you :hugs: I agree, life is a bit pointless isn't it? What problems are you facing Deyn.

And Malsy :hugs: I hope you are well today. If you need anyone to talk to feel free to pm me your problem and i'll try to share my problems with you and hopefully it'll help you feel at ease knowing there are other :snow::snow::snow::snow::snow::snow: up people here! :eek:

Thanks for the :hugs:

Yes, i struggle to improve my life, is so stale and stagnant, and i can't just be. everything seems to crumble with me.
    i am not in control with certain aspects of my life that i want to be in control with.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Deyn_08)
    Thanks for the :hugs:

Yes, i struggle to improve my life, is so stale and stagnant, and i can't just be. everything seems to crumble with me.
    i am not in control with certain aspects of my life that i want to be in control with.

That was really really vague :rolleyes: . If you don't want to talk about it i can just wish you well! If you do share I can give you my opinion and maybe some advice to alleviate the pain I've been depressed for 4 years ...but have learned some tricks to live with it

ReputationRep:
    :snow::snow::snow::snow::snow::snow::snow: hate christmas. No :snow::snow::snow::snow::snow::snow::snow: point. All this stress and bother for one day

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kiss_me_now9)
    :snow::snow::snow::snow::snow::snow::snow: hate christmas. No :snow::snow::snow::snow::snow::snow::snow: point. All this stress and bother for one day
    :hugs:

Christmas is a peculiar time of year; I'm not sure if I like it. Feeling :nn: on Christmas eve isn't exactly fun.

ReputationRep:
    Thanks a lot blue shift. :hugs:

hello laus :hugs: hope you feel better as the day progresses

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Laus)
    Christmas is a peculiar time of year; I'm not sure if I like it. Feeling :nn: on Christmas eve isn't exactly fun.
    Nope. Though I am partly to blame, I need to stop listening to depressing songs like Imogen Heap! Even if I love her. Lol.

:hugs: for everyone.

ReputationRep:
    Nope. Though I am partly to blame, I need to stop listening to depressing songs like Imogen Heap! Even if I love her. Lol.

:hugs: for everyone.
    Hey.

How are you feeling today?

Meh, it happens around festive seasons.

Just pull your socks up and think of what you do have that is good in life.

Hope you feel better. :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by *MJ*)
    Hey.

How are you feeling today?

Meh, it happens around festive seasons.

Just pull your socks up and think of what you do have that is good in life.

Hope you feel better. :hugs:
    Bit better, thank you. Nowhere near happy enough for Christmas but not in the right state I was last night! Sadly I can't think of many things good that I have. Meh. I'll revisit that in the morning!

How are you today?

ReputationRep:
    Bit better, thank you. Nowhere near happy enough for Christmas but not in the right state I was last night! Sadly I can't think of many things good that I have. Meh. I'll revisit that in the morning!

How are you today?
    I'm good thanks.

I really should sleep early but I can't be bothered and i'm not exactly tired...

I am slightly bored, though. :p:

Good to see that your improving and we'd like to continue seeing that.

ReputationRep:
    OMG!! I actually feel suicidal :cry:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by turquoise1234)
    Is something bothering you? :hugs: Is there anyone around you can talk to?

ReputationRep:
    Is something bothering you? :hugs: Is there anyone around you can talk to?
    I've spent the last few hours crying; i feel so low, so sad. I can't explain it; i feel like theres no hope. I'm really scared and feel suicidal. Yeah my sister's around, but i don't want to worry her.

ReputationRep:

As KMN said is there something wrong? I feel exactly the same but i do know what's the root to my problems...do you want to PM me? I'm always here hun

ReputationRep:
    I've spent the last few hours crying; i feel so low, so sad. I can't explain it; i feel like theres no hope. I'm really scared and feel suicidal. Yeah my sister's around, but i don't want to worry her.
    Sorry to hear that. What about MSN? Anyone online you can just chat away to to take your mind off things? Maybe just tell your sister you're not feeling so great and you'd like a hug and a chat. I'll be around for a little bit longer but I'm knackered (!) so I'll be off soon :o:

Have you tried sleeping? Or having a calming drink? :console:

ReputationRep:
    Sorry to hear that. What about MSN? Anyone online you can just chat away to to take your mind off things? Maybe just tell your sister you're not feeling so great and you'd like a hug and a chat. I'll be around for a little bit longer but I'm knackered (!) so I'll be off soon :o:

Have you tried sleeping? Or having a calming drink? :console:
    Sleep is the last thing on my mind tbh. I feel really weird like my minds not here; really confused. I can't even comprehend this post. I feel like my body's here but my mind's not.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Malsy)

As KMN said is there something wrong? I feel exactly the same but i do know what's the root to my problems...do you want to PM me? I'm always here hun
    I feel like theres no hope. I feel like my body and mind have shut down. Like theres nothing left. I feel like a failure.

ReputationRep:
    I feel like theres no hope. I feel like my body and mind have shut down. Like theres nothing left. I feel like a failure.

Awww I feel exactly the same
    Honestly PM me and everything will be kept between the two of us, promise.If you want to let it off your shoulders and tell me whats up then go for it. What exactly is prompting/has prompted you to feel this way? =[xx

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 22, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.