The Student Room Group

This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

Depression Society MKIII

Scroll to see replies

Sounds like you mayhave tonsilities! but get a doctor to check it out. its not very nice, make sure to drink plenty and rinse your mouth out with TCP (not nice i know but will help) i regulary get it and fed up of it but with adults they dont remove them as they have a nasty habit of growing back, lovely!. Also take some paracetamol to help with the discomfort.
Chrisateen

ATM Im angry for existing and wish I had the guts to kill myself. Existing seriously does my head in as I hate being part of this World.

ditto to that! My mum quizzed why i left the house so suddenly today. I told her it was none of her business and she went on about it was her business until i move out and was egging me to leave the house :cry: I hate my family :frown:
Just registering myself into the depression society :frown:

Ive actually been pretty good recently-theres hope for everyone.

Just a bit of bitch that life can drag people down like this :frown:

Hugs to you all :grouphugs:
blue_shift86
ditto to that! My mum quizzed why i left the house so suddenly today. I told her it was none of her business and she went on about it was her business until i move out and was egging me to leave the house :cry: I hate my family :frown:

:hugs: sorry you feel like that blue.

How can it be that even the things I used to enjoy don't seem so fun anymore? Went out for a bit of retail therapy and could feel a panic attack coming on in the middle of the shop ( luckily nothing came of it).
I'm just sooooo.....tired and my head is spinning. I just don't physically feel right. Can't wait for the New Year, time to sort my ******* life out! :yep:
wilderness_walking
Just registering myself into the depression society :frown:

Ive actually been pretty good recently-theres hope for everyone.

Just a bit of bitch that life can drag people down like this :frown:

Hugs to you all :grouphugs:

Welcome to the society :smile:

Annoying thing about depression for me is my life is WONDERFUL everything couldn't be better but I still feel rubbish. I'm scared of food, of the future and physically feel strange most days. I'm so tempted to stay in bed forever. I hate being so selfish...I have nothing to be sad about, so what's my problem? :mad:
RachelOranges
Welcome to the society :smile:

Annoying thing about depression for me is my life is WONDERFUL everything couldn't be better but I still feel rubbish. I'm scared of food, of the future and physically feel strange most days. I'm so tempted to stay in bed forever. I hate being so selfish...I have nothing to be sad about, so what's my problem? :mad:

Hmm its a strange think depression. Mine is definetly situational...i tend to get to depressed about circumstances and events rather than just feel rubbish often.

Obviously i dont know anything about your depression given the info you've just given but it perhaps could be a hormonal thing? Have a e-hug anyway lol :hugs:
Isis Black
Sounds like you mayhave tonsilities! but get a doctor to check it out. its not very nice, make sure to drink plenty and rinse your mouth out with TCP (not nice i know but will help) i regulary get it and fed up of it but with adults they dont remove them as they have a nasty habit of growing back, lovely!. Also take some paracetamol to help with the discomfort.

i do indeed, along with a fever - doc said I'll probably be delusional tomorrow. been dosing myself on anadin for the last week and finally got myself to the doctor today after the blisters popped up, just got a load of penicillin to take which really better make me better sharpish as I can't really afford them and more time off work.

I saw joe (ex bf, good friend) going out earlier and it makes me feel so incredibly low that he doesn't seem to want to hang out any more, never bothers with me these days. haven't been out in what seems like ages as well, I feel too depressed to go out and then i get depressed that i haven't been out!

how is everyone today?
Reply 2547
no one understands.
RachelOranges
:hugs: sorry you feel like that blue.

How can it be that even the things I used to enjoy don't seem so fun anymore? Went out for a bit of retail therapy and could feel a panic attack coming on in the middle of the shop ( luckily nothing came of it).
I'm just sooooo.....tired and my head is spinning. I just don't physically feel right. Can't wait for the New Year, time to sort my ******* life out! :yep:

Aw :hugs: I feel the same way too. I have no motivation to my uni work and have no interest in my course. All the stuff I use to do I no longer do and it takes so much effort just to do the basic stuff.

Hope the start of the new year will be a positive thing for you
Malsy
no one understands.

you ignored my pm :frown:
Chrisateen
Aw :hugs: I feel the same way too. I have no motivation to my uni work and have no interest in my course. All the stuff I use to do I no longer do and it takes so much effort just to do the basic stuff.

Hope the start of the new year will be a positive thing for you

Have you, or has anyone heard of BUNAC? I'm applying for it and i'm not sure whethern i should just do work america, or do camp USA then work america/work canada - I need to get out though!!!!! Leave the house and travel for a bit you know!:smile:

I felt a bit better when i was looking through the pictures on their website but now i feel :snow::snow::snow::snow: now that it's hit home the enormity of trying to persuade my parents to let me go, and realising i've got another 6 months to go :frown:
blue_shift86
Have you, or has anyone heard of BUNAC? I'm applying for it and i'm not sure whethern i should just do work america, or do camp USA then work america/work canada - I need to get out though!!!!! Leave the house and travel for a bit you know!:smile:

I felt a bit better when i was looking through the pictures on their website but now i feel :snow::snow::snow::snow: now that it's hit home the enormity of trying to persuade my parents to let me go, and realising i've got another 6 months to go :frown:

Heard of it, but don't know anyone who's actually done it. Sounds like a good idea though, it'll give you something to work towards and look forward to.
I think I possibly had a panic attack today;it was really quite scary. My chest was going mental and I couldn't properly breathe or talk and just had to lie there curled up for about 10 minutes until it started to go away, but it took me hours to calm down :frown:
blue_shift86

Still ask you never know. Maybe doing something like that would help put perspective on things
I'd bloody love to just die, really.
Botticello
I'd bloody love to just die, really.

Snap.
Hey guys, how's everyone getting on?

I've not been around much recently, not been feeling too good, done two out of three essays for uni and still :snow::snow::snow::snow::snow::snow::snow::snow: myself about going back. I actually hate it there. :frown: Hope you're all getting on ok.
Reply 2557
A friend just criticized me for vocalizing my bad feelings and moods. Am I wrong for thinking that's not right?
Reply 2558
i diont think anyone will ever understand what im going through. i just want to give up now.
D-Day
A friend just criticized me for vocalizing my bad feelings and moods. Am I wrong for thinking that's not right?

on the one hand you'd think a friend would support you and want to listen and help you out.
On the other hand sometimes people can't handle negativity, they just need some light-hearted chat - you don't know what was going on with them right at that moment, maybe they just couldn't deal with it right then.

Malsy
i diont think anyone will ever understand what im going through. i just want to give up now.

in a world with so many people, you're never alone in what you're going through. there's probably tens of thousands of people out there who would understand if you just opened up.

Latest