Turn on thread page Beta

Depression Society MKIII watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by blue_shift86)
    why did you go to a club? I hate clubbing. It's so boring and full of simple hormone filled people who just get wasted and *shudders*

Because I enjoy it?

(Original post by Pludovick)
    Same :hugs: Got French and Spanish essays due in for early next week and loads of English that I'll never get done. Also really worried about what's going to happen next week about the 'half-days' I've been taking off school recently :/ Really need more snow days, not that I've managed to get anything done in the last three we've had >.<

cheers mate xx

Have you ever told college/university (not sure which you are at) that you have problems with depression?? if they know then they shouldnt be too mad at you and they may be able to help you. Just dont go in next week expecting to be kicked out ok! :hugs: make sure you talk to your tutor and tell them of your worries and problems xx

ReputationRep:
    I've been called up by the attendance people at my college again ffs. My tutor knows about my problems, and she said theres no way she's kicking me out cuz I'm predicted the second highest on the IB in my year, but the attendance people keep emailing me saying I need to improve my attendance else I'll be made to leave blah blah its so irritating.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SuicidalLemming)
    I've been called up by the attendance people at my college again ffs. My tutor knows about my problems, and she said theres no way she's kicking me out cuz I'm predicted the second highest on the IB in my year, but the attendance people keep emailing me saying I need to improve my attendance else I'll be made to leave blah blah its so irritating.
    Don't worry, if you've got the support of your tutor, they won't kick you out :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nothos)
    Don't worry, if you've got the support of your tutor, they won't kick you out :hugs:
    Thanks, I just hope you're right!
    How are yoou these days?

ReputationRep:
    I feel very sick. Barely eaten all day, all I've got in my room is chocolate and my housemate's ******** friends are here so I can't even leave my room. ******* hate all this.

How is everyone?

ReputationRep:
    Thanks, I just hope you're right!
    How are yoou these days?
    Meh, been a bit rough the last few days, but getting over it. Waiting for ucas offers for mental health nursing :excited:

Aside from IB, how's things with you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nothos)
    Meh, been a bit rough the last few days, but getting over it. Waiting for ucas offers for mental health nursing :excited:

Aside from IB, how's things with you?
    Ooo nice, where did you apply to?

Meh life is boring, I'm fed up of the snow now, and its still about 2 foot high outside my door

ReputationRep:
    Ooo nice, where did you apply to?

Meh life is boring, I'm fed up of the snow now, and its still about 2 foot high outside my door
    Keele (x2), City, LSBU, Worcester

ReputationRep:
    I know this isn't my place to say this, but if they keep on at you then speak to me and I'll help you sort a complaints form which might very well stop them contacting you (it's what I work on in the union) and don't think you deserve harassing by the SAMS. It seems quite insensitive to me.

(Not post stalking, I was in this thread anyhows)

Hope you're having an okay time in the snow :p: xx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by grape:))
    I know this isn't my place to say this, but if they keep on at you then speak to me and I'll help you sort a complaints form which might very well stop them contacting you (it's what I work on in the union) and don't think you deserve harassing by the SAMS. It seems quite insensitive to me.

(Not post stalking, I was in this thread anyhows)

Hope you're having an okay time in the snow :p: xx
    Aw your such a sweetie! :suith: i emailed judith and shes going to get them to leave me alone hopefully, but thank you so much! :yep:

I don't like the snow anymore, it's too cold haha did you go in for exams this morning? xxx

ReputationRep:
    Aw your such a sweetie! :suith: i emailed judith and shes going to get them to leave me alone hopefully, but thank you so much! :yep:

I don't like the snow anymore, it's too cold haha did you go in for exams this morning? xxx
    I'm glad Judith's doing that for you! :p: It is too cold, I agree with totally, I'm like an old person when it comes to snow haha. I went in for exams, but only half of the IB turned up which was crap! I wish I stayed in bed :yep: Like you probably did.... oh the jealousy :rolleyes:

See you next week at some point if the snow stops? It's meant to continue into Monday anyway....

:p: :p: xxx

ReputationRep:
    Tomorrow I start training with 10kg weights hanging from my legs and then doing finger pullups on my finger board - happy times :p:

This being a fingerboardhttp://images.usoutdoorstore.com/uso...mulator_09.jpg

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by grape:))
    I'm glad Judith's doing that for you! :p: It is too cold, I agree with totally, I'm like an old person when it comes to snow haha. I went in for exams, but only half of the IB turned up which was crap! I wish I stayed in bed :yep: Like you probably did.... oh the jealousy :rolleyes:

See you next week at some point if the snow stops? It's meant to continue into Monday anyway....

:p: :p: xxx
    Haha yess I did stay in bed, it was lovely :p:

Ahh yeah we're supposed to be having snow sunday/monday and even if we don't, I don't know whether I can get to college haha.. My cars mot ran out today and so its not legal to drive, and i havent paid for my bus pass yet haha..

Was the blodge exam hard?

xxx

ReputationRep:
    Tomorrow I start training with 10kg weights hanging from my legs and then doing finger pullups on my finger board - happy times :p:

This being a fingerboardhttp://images.usoutdoorstore.com/uso...mulator_09.jpg
    Are you sure you're not confusing fun with torture? :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by superwolf)
    Are you sure you're not confusing fun with torture? :eek:
    I'm sure superwolf.

ReputationRep:
    Haha yess I did stay in bed, it was lovely :p:

Ahh yeah we're supposed to be having snow sunday/monday and even if we don't, I don't know whether I can get to college haha.. My cars mot ran out today and so its not legal to drive, and i havent paid for my bus pass yet haha..

Was the blodge exam hard?

xxx
    The exam wasn't that bad, some stuff about blood, leaves and a lot about active transport (all the best bits:rolleyes: ) But I probably could have done better if I didn't miss out on an 8 mark question!:woo: Ahhh well, I'm guessing you'll master it fine

Is this a new car? After the crash of the old one? I mean you obviously have the best reasons for poor attendance, my reasons consist of drinking too much coffee in the hut and forgetting I have lessons... and that's the lot :p:

xxx

ReputationRep:
    I'm sure superwolf.
    I'm beginning to suspect we have radically different lifestyles...

ReputationRep:
    I can't ******* do this anymore. I'm too much of a pussy to end it all though. Graghh.

ReputationRep:
    my grandma has not let me sleep two nights in a row - i'm really really really cranky now! I know it's wrong but i keep wishing she'd just die :cry: I'm such a horrible person for thinking that...but i can't stand her anymore - i just feel like death everyday!

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 22, 2010
Poll
Could you cope without Wifi?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.