Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mathperson)
    I sound quite like you (I'm depressed because of social skills problems since I have autism, just so you know). It isn't selfish to talk about yourself you know. And it isn't disgusting to not just get close to people very easily, quite the opposite infact. I think its easy to loose track when you are depressed of how much your mood influences how you think. I am like that alot, and I do it too.
    If you want to talk, feel free to PM me
    Thanks and welcome to the group.

Nice to meet you and thanks for the kind words.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mathperson)
    I know precisely how you feel, I think you replied to alot of my threads about my depression also- thanks.
    OK it isn't the best thing to take it out on yourself. Talk to me (via PM if you like), I CARE, I MEAN REALLY CARE.
    Thanks. I might well do next time. I've calmed down a fair bit now though it took bloody ages. It's like all the anger is there and there's just so much of it I either want to break down crying or take it out somehow. I really hate when I get that angry but it just keeps happening even over petty stuff.

I'm glad to hear you're feeling better than you were before.

ReputationRep:
    im just going to fail everything i cant recall anything and im just sad

ReputationRep:
    ******* guys.

That's all I have to say until I've sobered up (I have quite a long story to tell)

ReputationRep:
    i'm hungry . No food in the house and i'm not quite sure what I should go out to buy and eat - anyone have any ideas?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by blue_shift86)
    i'm hungry . No food in the house and i'm not quite sure what I should go out to buy and eat - anyone have any ideas?
    Some lovely recipes on here if you wanna look: http://www.bbc.co.uk/food/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CherryCherryBoomBoom)
    Some lovely recipes on here if you wanna look: http://www.bbc.co.uk/food/
    i had a take away chinese, a yorkie bar and ribena ...yummy! but thanks anyway

ReputationRep:
    Ahhh...

I'm watching programmes on Sky about fat people and I feel sick. This is horrid And yet... I'm stuffing my face with chocolate as I'm watching. FFS.

Last night at work tonight before we become a Lloyds bar - And close for refurbing for 8 weeks! Gonna be sad I think, because we'll be going from a tight knit group of 14/15 staff to a large, more general group of 40/50 staff :eek: And all us 'originals' will have different shifts so may never work together again :sad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kiss_me_now9)
    ******* guys.

That's all I have to say until I've sobered up (I have quite a long story to tell)
    So what's the long story?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by superwolf)
    So what's the long story?
    Ahaha.

Err, basically, I walked out of a class yesterday.

One of my teachers is consistently rude, bullying, arrogant and he has no idea about several key parts of the UCAS system (he's the one dealing with all our UCAS apps.). Yesterday we went to class, and I went to speak to him about my attendance (apparently it's under 75%, which I think is wrong!) and he started to have a go at me about how I'm never in on Wednesdays. I have a piece of paper that proves that he told me last term that I don't have to go in on Wednesdays :rolleyes: In the midst of this argument, UCAS came up and I pointed out that by Monday UCAS will all be finished, pretty much. He pointed to my friend and said in a very rude tone of voice 'Well no, because SHE hasn't bothered to tell me whether she's going yet'. My friend told her that she told him that she wanted to go to uni well before christmas and she even printed off her UCAS reciept and gave it to him. He went 'It doesn't matter, you'll probably not get in anyway' (or words to that efffect) and she left the class in tears... Whilst he shouted after her 'Yeah, that's really effective, act like a child and run off!' One of my other mates turned around to him then and said sorry, but if you're going to just bully my class mates I'm off, and I'm making a complaint. As he left, he muttered 'Oh, I thought I was teaching adults here!'

So I left. Can't be arsed with rude people at the best of times, definitely can't be arsed with rude people at college who can't see how rude they are!

ReputationRep:
    Ahaha.

One of my teachers is consistently rude, bullying, arrogant and he has no idea about several key parts of the UCAS system (he's the one dealing with all our UCAS apps.). Yesterday we went to class, and I went to speak to him about my attendance (apparently it's under 75%, which I think is wrong!) and he started to have a go at me about how I'm never in on Wednesdays. I have a piece of paper that proves that he told me last term that I don't have to go in on Wednesdays :rolleyes: In the midst of this argument, UCAS came up and I pointed out that by Monday UCAS will all be finished, pretty much. He pointed to my friend and said in a very rude tone of voice 'Well no, because SHE hasn't bothered to tell me whether she's going yet'. My friend told her that she told him that she wanted to go to uni well before christmas and she even printed off her UCAS reciept and gave it to him. He went 'It doesn't matter, you'll probably not get in anyway' (or words to that efffect) and she left the class in tears... Whilst he shouted after her 'Yeah, that's really effective, act like a child and run off!' One of my other mates turned around to him then and said sorry, but if you're going to just bully my class mates I'm off, and I'm making a complaint. As he left, he muttered 'Oh, I thought I was teaching adults here!'

So I left. Can't be arsed with rude people at the best of times, definitely can't be arsed with rude people at college who can't see how rude they are!
    Good on you. That man clearly just fails at life.

ReputationRep:
    Ahaha.

Urgh, I hate people like that, I probably would've done exactly the same. Making one of your pupils cry and acting like a **** in the process is just not on :no:

ReputationRep:
    Everyone seems to be finding love interests at Uni... Feelings rather lonely...

ReputationRep:
    feeling pretty crap I wanted to see my dad last weekend so I could give him a christmas present and see my dog but he was busy, so said he'd phone on friday to arrange something for this weekend. He hasn't. I don't get why he doesn't like me much anymore, like over the past few years it's just getting worse and worse. Before bonfire night 2009 the last time I'd seen him was bonfire night 2008. My phone has run out of battery, and yes I know this is retarded to feel crap over, but I don't see the point charging it or even having it at all - no one has called me (with exception of a certain friend) since 3rd december. My room is a total mess, I accidentally knocked over all of last term's notes, add to that beer cans, sweet wrappers, envelopes, books, socks, it's a right tip. Really can't be bothered to clean it. **** it. what does it matter. haven't done any work this term, can't and now I have 2 essays. now I'm just ranting random crap, I'm sorry.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sabertooth)
    feeling pretty crap I wanted to see my dad last weekend so I could give him a christmas present and see my dog but he was busy, so said he'd phone on friday to arrange something for this weekend. He hasn't. I don't get why he doesn't like me much anymore, like over the past few years it's just getting worse and worse. Before bonfire night 2009 the last time I'd seen him was bonfire night 2008. My phone has run out of battery, and yes I know this is retarded to feel crap over, but I don't see the point charging it or even having it at all - no one has called me (with exception of a certain friend) since 3rd december. My room is a total mess, I accidentally knocked over all of last term's notes, add to that beer cans, sweet wrappers, envelopes, books, socks, it's a right tip. Really can't be bothered to clean it. **** it. what does it matter. haven't done any work this term, can't and now I have 2 essays. now I'm just ranting random crap, I'm sorry.
    Sucks about your dad.

Take comfort in the fact that your room can never be as messy as mine. I'm thinking of turning it into a wildlife sanctuary.

ReputationRep:
    thought this was relevant http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_a7jkcMVp5V...igandecade.jpg

edit: doesn't seem to want to show - link

ReputationRep:
    ??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Malsy)
    ??
    morning malsy! What kept you up? my neighbours had a party till 2am - really annoyed me so i was up most of the night

ReputationRep:
    Ahaha.

kiss_me_now, i think you should report that arse of a teacher. He'll get suspending pending investigation. Get as many people to give testimony to the head teacher as possible. That's what we did when i was in school to get our physics teacher changed - he eventually resigned or something, but he deffo wasn't there again!

ReputationRep:
    Don't think I am suffering from depression, but I feel down like most of the days, and break down alot.
    Feel like giving up. =(

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 22, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.