Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BruceTaylor)
    Feeling really low right now :sad:
    Aw Bruce, I'm here if you want to talk! :hugs:

Edit: Malsy, it's nothing personal, you just post too much in the moaning thread in the backroom

ReputationRep:
    :lolwut:

OK.

ReputationRep:
    I'm just feeling horrible atm. I've got emails from some debt collectors who are threatening me and it's made my mood plunge, and the voices have started to come back :cry:

ReputationRep:
    I'm just feeling horrible atm. I've got emails from some debt collectors who are threatening me and it's made my mood plunge, and the voices have started to come back :cry:
    :hugs: Have you tried getting in touch with citizen's advice people? They might be able to help you with the debt collectors.

ReputationRep:
    my mood is low didn't get my tattoo wasted £50 to go get it done and ended up not getting it because "it was too expensive" all because my ******** of an ex ignored me and put money in late last night

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sabertooth)
    :hugs: Have you tried getting in touch with citizen's advice people? They might be able to help you with the debt collectors.
    My mental health team are MEANT to be sorting it, but nothing on that front.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Vienna Cannon)
    my mood is low didn't get my tattoo wasted £50 to go get it done and ended up not getting it because "it was too expensive" all because my ******** of an ex ignored me and put money in late last night
    Try not to let your ex's actions make you feel low, maybe he didn't realise or something? Can you not get it done another day? I guess not if you spent 50quid already...

My mental health team are MEANT to be sorting it, but nothing on that front.
    Often you really have to push with mental health teams to get them to do stuff.

ReputationRep:
    i left my phone at home and my ******* brother has used it even though I told him I was over my contract. they charge me loads if I go over and I can't afford it. He's said he'll pay me but the guy says he can't afford to eat because he spends all his money on ******* drugs.

I'm having such a **** day. these are the ones where you just don't see the point. I'm not happy and I don't even see myself being happy.

my counsellor says i'm one of the worst cases of abuse she's seen and i'm doing amazingly well, and every time she says that it's like validation to feel like crap, to give up. it's like saying i'd be well within my right to kill myself.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by death.drop)
    my counsellor says i'm one of the worst cases of abuse she's seen and i'm doing amazingly well, and every time she says that it's like validation to feel like crap, to give up. it's like saying i'd be well within my right to kill myself.
    :hugs: No, it's to show you how far you've come and how easily you could've crumbled.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kiss_me_now9)
    I feel really bad posting in here when I'm on a high, for the last few days everything has been on the up and I've seen lots of friends and had a good time out... Makes everything worth it I'll be back when I crash again

:love: and :hugs: for all!
    glad you are okay

AT least if you have highs you have something to look forward to when you are low. :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kiss_me_now9)
    :hugs: No, it's to show you how far you've come and how easily you could've crumbled.
    I know that that's what she means but in the hard moments I seem to now cling to the fact that i have actually had a really tough time and I end up wallowing in self pity instead of thinking others have been through much worse and I should just man up.
    I always thought that it wasn't that bad and much worse things could have happened, and that's kind of what's got me through it but for her to say that it's so bad has kind of made me take a step backwards.

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    :cry: i gave the bank £100 to pay off a bit of my credit card and now another final demand :cry: I have no money because they ****** up otherwise I would have given them £30 but now I have nothing :cry: I really struggling now I can't cope with all this I feel like I'm getting further and further into a place that has only one exit :cry: Why do I constantly get screwed over by the banks :cry:

ReputationRep:
    Hey, how's it going guys?

(Original post by Vienna Cannon)
    :cry: i gave the bank £100 to pay off a bit of my credit card and now another final demand :cry: I have no money because they ****** up otherwise I would have given them £30 but now I have nothing :cry: I really struggling now I can't cope with all this I feel like I'm getting further and further into a place that has only one exit :cry: Why do I constantly get screwed over by the banks :cry:
    If it's their fault how can they demand money from you? I'd even go in and ask to see the manager for a stern word or talk to the citizens' advice people to see what they suggest.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sabertooth)
    Hey, how's it going guys?

If it's their fault how can they demand money from you? I'd even go in and ask to see the manager for a stern word or talk to the citizens' advice people to see what they suggest.
    Hi saber, how're you? :hugs:

I had a good day today - I just found out that my college have awarded me a prize for my degree - £175 of book vouchers, plus a college stamp for each of the books I choose. :woo: (Books excite me :o: )

ReputationRep:
    I just wanted to say best wishes to everyone getting their A-level results tomorrow. Hope everything goes well. :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jonathan122)
    I just wanted to say best wishes to everyone getting their A-level results tomorrow. Hope everything goes well. :hugs:
    Yes, echo this. You'll be great, guys!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jonathan122)
    Hi saber, how're you? :hugs:

I had a good day today - I just found out that my college have awarded me a prize for my degree - £175 of book vouchers, plus a college stamp for each of the books I choose. :woo: (Books excite me :o: )
    Wow that's excellent, good for you Jonathan!

I'm not really coping too well, I've had to move my psychiatrist appointment closer. Considering seeing my GP before my psychiatrist too.

A level results tomorrow? That came round quick. Hope you all get what you want as well. Actually...makes sense why my little brother was stressing so much today :p:

ReputationRep:
    Just had a beer and I feel surprisingly good

ReputationRep:
    Can't ******* sleep!

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 22, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.