The Student Room Group

This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

Depression Society MKIII

Scroll to see replies

Sabertooth
:hugs: I know the feeling. The whole way through school I had the mick taken out of me for my name. I know it can hurt but tbh it's pretty pathetic when you think about it. It's on the intellectual level of a man slipping on a banana skin. If they're going to pick on you they should at least try something original that a 4 year old couldn't come up with. Should pity them really.

You're doing A levels, yeah? It probably seems a very long way off but you'll be finished pretty soon and getting on with your life, thinking how these losers will probably do nothing with theirs.

Thanks, I really wish I could move though, I really dislike the college, the vibe, the people etc.
Deyn_08
Ah thanks! I love them, got me through some really difficult times in life.

Bleh, in one of my classes some loser took the mickey out my name, (not an English name) whole class in gratuitous laughter :frown:
I repel people a lot, people just seem to dislike me automatically

I hate the college, i really want to leave, its not for my sort anyway.

*sigh*
i thought that kind of crap stopped in HS.
:frown: :frown: :frown: :frown: :frown: :frown: :frown: :frown: :frown:
Very Fed Up.

That's happened to me a few times (Nigerian name), but oh well, I just laugh it off, it's just people being silly really. :hugs: Hope you feel better though.
CherryCherryBoomBoom
That's happened to me a few times (Nigerian name), but oh well, I just laugh it off, it's just people being silly really. :hugs: Hope you feel better though.

:ditto: fellow Nigerian

Its keeps repeating itself :frown:, my name isn't even that difficult.
It was an Asian guy who did it too, but other Nigerians were laughing too (racism??)

Really wears me down, cos i have other stuff going on too, wish people would just F- off sometimes.
:sigh:
ergh I feel ******* bad today. I'm so sleepy, it feels like I haven't slept in weeks when actually I slept pretty soundly last night. Thinking is pretty hard too: was just cooking dinner from a cook book and kept forgetting the recipe, like I'd read it, walk to the hob then forget and have to read again then forget again etc. It was ridiculous. I missed class again too - did manage to go for a walk earlier but it just confirmed to me that I definitely can't handle lectures right now. :frown: I'm just so knackered right now though, I even had an hour nap earlier, I have no idea why.
Sabertooth
ergh I feel ******* bad today. I'm so sleepy, it feels like I haven't slept in weeks when actually I slept pretty soundly last night. Thinking is pretty hard too: was just cooking dinner from a cook book and kept forgetting the recipe, like I'd read it, walk to the hob then forget and have to read again then forget again etc. It was ridiculous. I missed class again too - did manage to go for a walk earlier but it just confirmed to me that I definitely can't handle lectures right now. :frown: I'm just so knackered right now though, I even had an hour nap earlier, I have no idea why.

:holmes: Hangover? :p: I advise drinking a bazillion cups of tea.

What did you cook?
Reply 4165
today was beyond awkward. i dont know if i have energy to go into it just yet but i had a meeting and it was beyond awkward. urgh grrrrrr
superwolf
:holmes: Hangover? :p: I advise drinking a bazillion cups of tea.

What did you cook?

I don't think it's a hangover mostly because I generally don't get them and I'm not thirsty or headachy or anything. :s-smilie: I've drunk 2 cups of coffee, did nothing. Tea sounds like a nice idea.

Sausages, chips and onion gravy. again. that gravy tastes so amazing.

How be you?
Deyn_08
:ditto: fellow Nigerian

Its keeps repeating itself :frown:, my name isn't even that difficult.
It was an Asian guy who did it too, but other Nigerians were laughing too (racism??)

Really wears me down, cos i have other stuff going on too, wish people would just F- off sometimes.
:sigh:

Ahhh I hate the whole laughing at the last name business. Sucks!
It gets better in Uni. In my class there are more unpronousable ( is that a word) names than "normal" names haha.

How are you all today.

I started off the day quite chirpy but mid morning something hit me and now I'm really questioning whether I can really ever trust people...it seems like the world is fully of people who want to use you :s-smilie:
Sabertooth
I don't think it's a hangover mostly because I generally don't get them and I'm not thirsty or headachy or anything. :s-smilie: I've drunk 2 cups of coffee, did nothing. Tea sounds like a nice idea.

Sausages, chips and onion gravy. again. that gravy tastes so amazing.

How be you?

I be bored. Today I have once again failed to ring up the dude about going on benefits. I am also avoiding emailing various members of my family. So yeah, productive. On the plus side, I have managed to get myself re-addicted to making microwave mug brownies.

I want your dinner.
superwolf
I be bored. Today I have once again failed to ring up the dude about going on benefits. I am also avoiding emailing various members of my family. So yeah, productive. On the plus side, I have managed to get myself re-addicted to making microwave mug brownies.

I want your dinner.

I sent you the recipe before didn't I? It's really easy to make too.

Don't you have like a cpn or something? get them to call :p:

Was reading some article about murder by people with mental health problems in the Daily mail and some of the comments are just disgusting. One mentioned the "kadir-buxton method", of course I had to google it, and omg this **** is hilarious:
http://www.kadir-buxton.com/

Seriously this guy, wtf? :biggrin:
Malsy
today was beyond awkward. i dont know if i have energy to go into it just yet but i had a meeting and it was beyond awkward. urgh grrrrrr

:hugs: What was it about? (If you want to talk about it).

Sabertooth
Was reading some article about murder by people with mental health problems in the Daily mail and some of the comments are just disgusting. One mentioned the "kadir-buxton method", of course I had to google it, and omg this **** is hilarious:

OMG, that is hilarious! They probably just pretend to be 'cured' so that he doesn't hit them again... Some people are just plain stupid. And what is it with the Daily Mail? I swear my Mother trusts the Daily Mail more than the Bible... Oh well, I can't talk, I'm reading Take a Break :awesome:
Sabertooth
I sent you the recipe before didn't I? It's really easy to make too.

Don't you have like a cpn or something? get them to call :p:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: WHAT?! We should all meet up and cure each other.

Yeah you sent me the recipe, but I can't be arsed going to the supermarket. I am living off of potatoes, onions, cheese and microwave brownies.

Don't know what's going on with the cpn, I met her the once and haven't heard anything since. She was the one who told me to call the guy though, and I asked at the time if she could do it for me - apparently not.
:frown: feel like I've been taken for a fool. Why do people lie?
RachelOranges
:frown: feel like I've been taken for a fool. Why do people lie?

People can be plain evil. Try to ignore it if possible :console: Just remember, you're in the right and the innocent party, they're not worth it.

-

I feel pretty awful right now, just such a massive bloody failure... The urge to self harm is back. :frown:
Reply 4174
il talk later
:'(
steffi.alexa
People can be plain evil. Try to ignore it if possible :console: Just remember, you're in the right and the innocent party, they're not worth it.

-

I feel pretty awful right now, just such a massive bloody failure... The urge to self harm is back. :frown:

:hugs: no don't do it, you are stronger and better than that. What's up?

I thought nothing could crush my mood this morning, I actually woke up with a smile ( which is a rarity at 7:30am). But I don't know what I am more frustrated with my naivity or paranoia. I don't have hard core proof that this person was lying to me but I have a feeling and some reasons as to why I should believe that they were lying to me...I'd rather people be honest with me, that way I know what to expect rather than to open up to them and have your heart trampled on. People warned me but I just like to see the best in people.

I can't do it, I just need to be on my own, its safer.
Malsy
il talk later
:'(

Ignore my ramblings, how are you Malsy? :hugs:
Reply 4177
i cant talk right now but i am not good and i feel like **** and im just going to eat ****
RachelOranges
:hugs: no don't do it, you are stronger and better than that. What's up?

I thought nothing could crush my mood this morning, I actually woke up with a smile ( which is a rarity at 7:30am). But I don't know what I am more frustrated with my naivity or paranoia. I don't have hard core proof that this person was lying to me but I have a feeling and some reasons as to why I should believe that they were lying to me...I'd rather people be honest with me, that way I know what to expect rather than to open up to them and have your heart trampled on. People warned me but I just like to see the best in people.

I can't do it, I just need to be on my own, its safer.

I'm too tired to do anything now haha. One of the positives of how tired I get I guess. I just feel like a failure because of school etc and never doing as well as I could because I never try and now I've missed out on the chance to go to amazing unis.

:hugs: Just try to ignore it and move on, sometimes you have to not see the best in people. I have the exact opposite problem, I am a heartless bitch sometimes.
Malsy
i cant talk right now but i am not good and i feel like **** and im just going to eat ****

:console: Talking does help. I've also adopted the eating crap method, it helps a little I guess.

Latest