Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I wish I could talk to people, but I'm too scared :sad:

ReputationRep:
    Don't be scared, I'm sure no-one will judge you, as long as you choose the right person:hugs:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BruceTaylor)
    :hugs: No need to be scared of us.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BruceTaylor)
    You and me both kid. I always manage to pick the wrong person to talk to...

ReputationRep:
    Eurgh, feel ******* awful tonight. Dunno what's up...

Talking to a mate and it's just making me feel more useless than ever :sad:

ReputationRep:
    I'm drinking far too much. Going to make an effort to cut down as of tomorrow. Not going overboard tonight either.

I'm having a few issues with webber this week and it's bringing up so much. I don't know how to have a normal relationship. We're supposed to be getting our rabbits on Tuesday and it's really freaking me out. Other people might think I'm being silly but I think that's a huge commitment.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kiss_me_now9)
    Eurgh, feel ******* awful tonight. Dunno what's up...

Talking to a mate and it's just making me feel more useless than ever :sad:
    are you feeling any better this morning?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by death.drop)
    I'm drinking far too much. Going to make an effort to cut down as of tomorrow. Not going overboard tonight either.

I'm having a few issues with webber this week and it's bringing up so much. I don't know how to have a normal relationship. We're supposed to be getting our rabbits on Tuesday and it's really freaking me out. Other people might think I'm being silly but I think that's a huge commitment.
    :hugs: It's okay, we don't think you're silly, we all know how hard relationships can be...

ReputationRep:
    Expecting rabbit pics tbf :creep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mhsc)
    Expecting rabbit pics tbf :creep:
    One of them only has one and a half ears.
    linky

ReputationRep:
    One of them only has one and a half ears.
    linky
    :puppyeyes:

I'm actually terrified of all animals up close (even cute rabbits ), but I love seeing them at a distance or in pictures. They look less like harbingers of death that way, imho :creep:

ReputationRep:
    i always let everyone down why do i fail constantly

ReputationRep:
    are you feeling any better this morning?
    I honestly don't know... I don't really feel anything atm. I think that counts as a no though

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Vienna Cannon)
    i always let everyone down why do i fail constantly
    You don't in both counts. Sometimes things are out of your control, please don't worry about it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kiss_me_now9)
    I honestly don't know... I don't really feel anything atm. I think that counts as a no though
    :hugs: I'm sorry you feel like that. I know the feeling too well. At the moment I feel empty, just dead inside but I can still feel my heart beating. In many ways the extreme pain is easier to deal with. It is very hard to cry, I feel like a good cry might help, but the tears don't seem to form. I just lie there trying to think of reasons to get up. Even the most basic things like having a shower or eating seem like a waste of time.

How is everyone else?

ReputationRep:
    I'm being a total drain on this society lately, hopefully things will pick up and I can be a bit more helpful.

I feel like there is some part of me that's just gotten lost somewhere.
    Like he broke me in to pieces and I never quite got put back together. The worst bit is I feel like with every new pain the edges of this hole are being worn further and further down and even if i did find this part of me, it wouldn't even fit any more.

I know that must sound like rubbish but I'm finding it so hard to explain things at the moment.

argh.

ReputationRep:
    I feel so cold inside right now...! I've just been bullied by a load of chavs who came into First Class and got thrown out and then really annoyed that I didn't... Why can't people just leave me alone sometimes...?

I have slept loads, so I'm feeling slightly better. I can't predict what's going to happen in the future, so I'm trying not to worry about it too much.

How is everyone?

:hugs:

(Original post by Malsy)
    feel like I'm going to be arguing with my mums lots tbh
    I just hate this awkwardness of sitting with people i dislike
    I just wish i had a life but i'm hopefully taking right steps towards the future! I'll just have to brave things and just fake it till I make it I guess :erm:
    Try not to take anything horrible she says too seriously. Ignore her. She may be angry but at least she cannot turn around and say you caused trouble/said things that hurt her.

ReputationRep:
    I let my mum down today as I'm too ******* scared to go outside so can't help her with something, I'm pathetic. Everything I try to do I fail at. Why do I still keep trying? I know I'm just going to **** up. :/ I want to give up.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 22, 2010
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.