Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Just spent the last two hours swimming Feel fab... but so tired. I'm gonna sort my kit out, then put some Criminal Minds on and curl up in my jimjams before going to bed in about 45 minutes, lol.

Going for a bike ride tomorrow - I'm loving this healthy, fitness kick. :woo: I have so much energy atm, I've been up nearly 16 hours straight but I feel like I could go swimming again. Must MUST MUST get my essay written tomorrow though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kiss_me_now9)
    Just spent the last two hours swimming Feel fab... but so tired. I'm gonna sort my kit out, then put some Criminal Minds on and curl up in my jimjams before going to bed in about 45 minutes, lol.

Going for a bike ride tomorrow - I'm loving this healthy, fitness kick. :woo: I have so much energy atm, I've been up nearly 16 hours straight but I feel like I could go swimming again. Must MUST MUST get my essay written tomorrow though.
    Swimming is great! . I finished my swimming lessons last saturday and now i have nothing to do on saturdays:O. What am I going to do to stay sane?. You seem very happy today kiss_me. Good to hear it! . Best of luck for tomorrow and keep up the good work

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by blue_shift86)
    Swimming is great! . I finished my swimming lessons last saturday and now i have nothing to do on saturdays:O. What am I going to do to stay sane?. You seem very happy today kiss_me. Good to hear it! . Best of luck for tomorrow and keep up the good work
    Just go swimming normally? :p:

I think I'm only this happy because I'm repressing the fact that my Dad is off to Afghan. at the end of this month... It's either be happy and energetic and get stuff done or sit in the corner and cry. Loving the fact that I'm able to go with the first option tbh! Got an essay to crack out today, if I get it finished before 2 I need to go down town and buy some birthday presents. :o: :p: So...

ReputationRep:
    Just go swimming normally? :p:

I think I'm only this happy because I'm repressing the fact that my Dad is off to Afghan. at the end of this month... It's either be happy and energetic and get stuff done or sit in the corner and cry. Loving the fact that I'm able to go with the first option tbh! Got an essay to crack out today, if I get it finished before 2 I need to go down town and buy some birthday presents. :o: :p: So...
    urgh, i'm so depressed. I've got a 5000 word report to do and I don't know where to start:cry: so i'm just procrastinating going to the bank, library blah blah. I hope I get some work done today
    P

ReputationRep:
    urgh, i'm so depressed. I've got a 5000 word report to do and I don't know where to start:cry: so i'm just procrastinating going to the bank, library blah blah. I hope I get some work done today
    P
    Start at the middle I think Introductions are the worst thing ever to write, so I rarely write them first! You can do it

ReputationRep:
    I flamin' wish I was someone else. I hate me, I'm so bland and pathetic and don't deserve the friends I have, I don't know why people bother with me I'm just a waste of space. Sitting here all alone in my room trying to revise but I just don't have the energy or the will power to even exist anymore. I hear my flat mates going out together and feel so alienated like I don't belong. I'm so different to them, I wish I could be like them, I'm fed up of being "unique"...I want to be like everyone else...I just want to jump in the shower and scrub away the dirt/filth/crap and come out a new person inside and out...I'd love to wake up one day and not be me :cry:

Sorry for the self pitying rant....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Elements)
    :worm:
    :jumphug: How are you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RachelOranges)
    I flamin' wish I was someone else. I hate me, I'm so bland and pathetic and don't deserve the friends I have, I don't know why people bother with me I'm just a waste of space. Sitting here all alone in my room trying to revise but I just don't have the energy or the will power to even exist anymore. I hear my flat mates going out together and feel so alienated like I don't belong. I'm so different to them, I wish I could be like them, I'm fed up of being "unique"...I want to be like everyone else...I just want to jump in the shower and scrub away the dirt/filth/crap and come out a new person inside and out...I'd love to wake up one day and not be me :cry:

Sorry for the self pitying rant....
    Don't we all, sweetheart :hugs:

You still enjoying Pharmacy?

ReputationRep:
    Don't we all, sweetheart :hugs:

You still enjoying Pharmacy?
    Ah doing pharmacy passes the time, keeps me busy I guess, I've got exams tomorrow which are diving me crazy, I had a panic attack in one of my exams on monday so didn't finish the paper which kinda sucks but I hope a scrape a pass.

I just want to go home and be with my mum and take her away from the mess going on at home... You'd expect the people you live with to make you feel safe/loved/treasured...but they are being jerks. :mad:

How are you?

ReputationRep:
    Ah doing pharmacy passes the time, keeps me busy I guess, I've got exams tomorrow which are diving me crazy, I had a panic attack in one of my exams on monday so didn't finish the paper which kinda sucks but I hope a scrape a pass.

I just want to go home and be with my mum and take her away from the mess going on at home... You'd expect the people you live with to make you feel safe/loved/treasured...but they are being jerks. :mad:

How are you?
    Can you get an allowance for that? It seems unfair for you to fail if it's not your fault Can you take your mum out for the day in Kent? Go to Canterbury and go to a tea shop?

Not as good as I was this morning/last night. Essay is killing me slowly! And I feel quite dizzy/faint atm - not sure why, I've eaten loads today! Odd. And not fun

I can't sleep at night any more... Resorted to sleeping pills (Kalms) the last two nights. Sigh.

ReputationRep:
    Can you get an allowance for that? It seems unfair for you to fail if it's not your fault Can you take your mum out for the day in Kent? Go to Canterbury and go to a tea shop?

Not as good as I was this morning/last night. Essay is killing me slowly! And I feel quite dizzy/faint atm - not sure why, I've eaten loads today! Odd. And not fun

I can't sleep at night any more... Resorted to sleeping pills (Kalms) the last two nights. Sigh.
    I doubt they will be very sympathetic towards me, I mean everyone gets exams nerves, I don't know why I panicked though, I had exams in the winter and I was fine....hmmm..

Yeh I'll probably take her out somewhere when she comes to visit Kent this week. I think we both need a pick me up. I'm just having a bit of a rubbishy week to be honest, I just wish I could change who I was and everything else, I know that not everyone is going to like me but I just want to be part of the group in my flat. I feel like all this revision is hindering me from talking to others and that I've left it too late to get friendly with my flat mates, besides I feel worthless compared to them, like I don't deserve to be in their presence, I just feel ugly and **** and like they look down on me...I'll be talking to them and then I can imagine what they are thinking of me and I just want to run away.

Sorry to hear you havent been sleeping well, I hate that, just be careful with the sleeping tablets, maybe its the stress from the essay keeping you up or other things on your mind. Just try to take things easy, you are probably feeling faint due to lack of sleep, I've had a lot of that lately.

ReputationRep:
    I doubt they will be very sympathetic towards me, I mean everyone gets exams nerves, I don't know why I panicked though, I had exams in the winter and I was fine....hmmm..

Yeh I'll probably take her out somewhere when she comes to visit Kent this week. I think we both need a pick me up. I'm just having a bit of a rubbishy week to be honest, I just wish I could change who I was and everything else, I know that not everyone is going to like me but I just want to be part of the group in my flat. I feel like all this revision is hindering me from talking to others and that I've left it too late to get friendly with my flat mates, besides I feel worthless compared to them, like I don't deserve to be in their presence, I just feel ugly and **** and like they look down on me...I'll be talking to them and then I can imagine what they are thinking of me and I just want to run away.

Sorry to hear you havent been sleeping well, I hate that, just be careful with the sleeping tablets, maybe its the stress from the essay keeping you up or other things on your mind. Just try to take things easy, you are probably feeling faint due to lack of sleep, I've had a lot of that lately.
    Hi Rachel,

sorry to hear about your ongoing problems. I'm not too good myself. I've been procrastinating a lot and panic-ing a lot too! But guess what? As a way of revenging my crap university experience I'm going to use all my saved up money to go traveling . I'm going to drive across the USA, go to fiji, nz, oz, komodo island in indonesia, then try to do 3 months voluntary work in borneo! ...then go to thailand and do a loop to laos, vietnam and cambodia and beach hop in thailand. woooo. University is so ****...i can't wait for it to finish

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jonathan122)
    :jumphug: How are you?
    Not good; not good at all.

How are you?
    Are you doing the Mpharm or the foundation course?

And don't worry, we all feel like that. I'm sort of dreading uni for that reason :jumphug:

I'm starting to get worse again. Had a few good days, but today I feel like ****. Might be because my Bf's going away to Brighton for 5 days so hes not here if I need him :cry2L

ReputationRep:
    Not good; not good at all.
    Do you want to talk about it? I'm afraid I can't come on msm tonight, but I'll try and get on in the next few days so that we can have a chat if you'd like. :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jonathan122)
    Do you want to talk about it? I'm afraid I can't come on msm tonight, but I'll try and get on in the next few days so that we can have a chat if you'd like. :hugs:
    :hugs: Yes please. How are you Jonathan?:hugs:

ReputationRep:
    :hugs: Yes please. How are you Jonathan?:hugs:
    I'm ok at the moment, slightly worried about exams, but nothing special. :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    Hi Rachel,

sorry to hear about your ongoing problems. I'm not too good myself. I've been procrastinating a lot and panic-ing a lot too! But guess what? As a way of revenging my crap university experience I'm going to use all my saved up money to go traveling . I'm going to drive across the USA, go to fiji, nz, oz, komodo island in indonesia, then try to do 3 months voluntary work in borneo! ...then go to thailand and do a loop to laos, vietnam and cambodia and beach hop in thailand. woooo. University is so ****...i can't wait for it to finish
    My gosh sounds amazing! I wish I could do that, still got another 4 years of uni to go....I can't wait to travel, the places you are going to seem pretty brilliant too, I'm happy for you that you have these plans, its nice to have something to look forward to

(Original post by Loz17)
    Are you doing the Mpharm or the foundation course?

And don't worry, we all feel like that. I'm sort of dreading uni for that reason

I'm starting to get worse again. Had a few good days, but today I feel like ****. Might be because my Bf's going away to Brighton for 5 days so hes not here if I need him :cry2L
    I'm doing the Foundation course which is more demanding then I thought it would be, I just have no energy anymore or motivation, I just want to curl up in bed and watch the world go by. I'm pretty fed up with everything right now, just when I think I'm getting better I get worse, I just make myself sick, I just wish I was like everyone else, that I was a normal girl, I just want to start again change everything, I'm not who I should be...its tiring going through that cycle...

I'm sorry about your boyfriend but he will come back to you, just try to keep yourself busy until he does come back, its always at times where you need someone the most that it seems that they aren't there for you but I'm sure he will only be a phone call away. :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    :nothing:

Apparently being around people when I'm off in the ceiling somewhere is not a good thing. Felt amazing all night, but everyone thought I was drunk/on drugs.

ReputationRep:
    Felt so ******* awful these last few days. Everytime I attempt to do work for university I end up crying and usually hiding in bed. It's completely impossible I can't concentrate at all then everything gets worse. As well as feeling like total **** I've got some nasty kind of throat infection and can't stop coughing so can't even sleep right now. ******* brilliant. :rolleyes: 5000 word essay? yeah that's not happening. at all.

ergh don't know why I'm posting this except it's late and I can't sleep or do anything for that matter.

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 22, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.