Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SharpDressedMan)
    Thankyou :yep: You've been helpful to me Rep'd
    Aww thanks! Just remember to not over think things and just go with what you'd normally do/how you feel, no point in stressing over the little things when you're feeling like that!

ReputationRep:
    For some reason I thought drinking pear cider and watching Disney's Hercules would be a good idea. Don't know which did it, but now I feel crap again. :nothing:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by steffi.alexa)
    For some reason I thought drinking pear cider and watching Disney's Hercules would be a good idea. Don't know which did it, but now I feel crap again. :nothing:
    i just watched big moma 2 and ate pizza, now just killing the evening on here

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by blue_shift86)
    i just watched big moma 2 and ate pizza, now just killing the evening on here
    Sounds like fun though!

Okay, I've run out of cider now. Obviously a little alcohol isn't a good idea, but more is... No, alcohol is a bad idea. The Nightmar Before Christmas soundtrack, however, is an amazing idea.

ReputationRep:
    Sounds like fun though!

Okay, I've run out of cider now. Obviously a little alcohol isn't a good idea, but more is... No, alcohol is a bad idea. The Nightmar Before Christmas soundtrack, however, is an amazing idea.
    Sounds pretty good fun. Pear cider tastes so good. :drool: I'm planning on getting drunk and watching inglourious basterds tonight if I can concentrate on it. Copious amounts of alcohol makes everything better I find.

Been crying most the day again I'm really considering dropping out entirely as I can't write this assessed essay and I know I'm going to fail my exams so there really is no point. Meh I won't tell them just so I still have somewhere to live for a couple more months.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sabertooth)
    Sounds pretty good fun. Pear cider tastes so good. :drool: I'm planning on getting drunk and watching inglourious basterds tonight if I can concentrate on it. Copious amounts of alcohol makes everything better I find.

Been crying most the day again I'm really considering dropping out entirely as I can't write this assessed essay and I know I'm going to fail my exams so there really is no point. Meh I won't tell them just so I still have somewhere to live for a couple more months.
    Meh, it's not that great. Me and alcohol don't get along and it's certainly not something to do all the time.

:hugs: You don't want to look back and regret not trying to do it - just do what you can. Plus, you get the added bonus of somewhere to live.

ReputationRep:
    Meh, it's not that great. Me and alcohol don't get along and it's certainly not something to do all the time.

:hugs: You don't want to look back and regret not trying to do it - just do what you can. Plus, you get the added bonus of somewhere to live.
    That is a good point, though I also don't want to do it just to come out with either a 3rd or a fail, which is pretty likely.

ReputationRep:
    That is a good point, though I also don't want to do it just to come out with either a 3rd or a fail, which is pretty likely.
    But at least you'll have tried. Try to be optimistic, you may do far better than you think you can, you just have to give it a go.

---

So whilst I'm sobering up, I decided to do some drawing. It looks nothing like the person it's supposed to, but I'm pretty happy with it (in the morning I'll hate it). Productive :dry:

ReputationRep:
    how is everybody?

ReputationRep:
    haven't felt this bad in a long time, I guess that's kind of some sort of progress or maybe not. I dunno. Spent the whole day just sitting crying, then went for a walk then crying more. I don't see any point in anything, even pepsi isn't appealing you know stuff is bad when I don't even want soda.

ReputationRep:
    haven't felt this bad in a long time, I guess that's kind of some sort of progress or maybe not. I dunno. Spent the whole day just sitting crying, then went for a walk then crying more. I don't see any point in anything, even pepsi isn't appealing you know stuff is bad when I don't even want soda.
    :hugs:
    If you haven't felt this bad in a long time, surely that shows progress? This is just a little bump in the road. :console:

ReputationRep:
    :hugs:
    If you haven't felt this bad in a long time, surely that shows progress? This is just a little bump in the road. :console:
    Yeah hopefully, though I'm worried that it's not just a bump but the start of a trend. Ergh my head hurts so much today I think I cried until I was partially dehydrated or something because it feels like I have a hangover now :s And yes I realise how retarded that sounds. :p:

How're you today?

ReputationRep:
    Yeah hopefully, though I'm worried that it's not just a bump but the start of a trend. Ergh my head hurts so much today I think I cried until I was partially dehydrated or something because it feels like I have a hangover now :s And yes I realise how retarded that sounds. :p:

How're you today?
    :hugs: It doesn't sound retarded, although I've never had a hangover, I've cried until my head hurts, it's horrible. How're you feeling now?

I'm just really tired and sick of chocolate haha, having an okay day for some reason.

ReputationRep:
    :hugs: It doesn't sound retarded, although I've never had a hangover, I've cried until my head hurts, it's horrible. How're you feeling now?

I'm just really tired and sick of chocolate haha, having an okay day for some reason.
    Good you're having an ok day heh... know the feeling about being sick of chocolate - at easter I used to eat it until I nearly puked, this year I didn't get a single bit of chocolate, must be too old :p:

Meh today is definitely an improvement on yesterday apart from the huge headache.

ReputationRep:
    Good you're having an ok day heh... know the feeling about being sick of chocolate - at easter I used to eat it until I nearly puked, this year I didn't get a single bit of chocolate, must be too old :p:

Meh today is definitely an improvement on yesterday apart from the huge headache.
    For some reason this year my Dad bought us quite a bit of extra chocolate, which means that my entire diet for the past 48 hours has pretty much all been chocolate.

That's great!

ReputationRep:
    one word: LIFE. why did i go and ruin it?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Malsy)
    one word: LIFE. why did i go and ruin it?
    You haven't! You're only 17/18 - this is a time when everyone is making loads of mistakes, so that we learn in time for when we're responsible for others etc. Don't put so much pressure on yourself - whatever you want, you can get it :yep: You will manage to succeed.

ReputationRep:
    i have been breaking down a lot recently. now is not the right time though. im in the last haul of my a levels and i need to pass them for everyones sake. so i cant break down. yet its out of my control and its happening and its so sad. argh. help me. god. my mental condition is deteriorating. its only a matter of time. ive been so hopeless for so long its slowly crushing my soul; ever cell of it. arfgggggh.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Malsy)
    i have been breaking down a lot recently. now is not the right time though. im in the last haul of my a levels and i need to pass them for everyones sake. so i cant break down. yet its out of my control and its happening and its so sad. argh. help me. god. my mental condition is deteriorating. its only a matter of time. ive been so hopeless for so long its slowly crushing my soul; ever cell of it. arfgggggh.
    Did you ever go to see your GP? Having someone to help during this time would really be of use - so ask them to help you. :hugs: Things will get better, the pressure of exams and revision probably aren't helping so try to remember that - stressing about exams will mean that revision will be harder, meaning that that stressing never resulted in anything positive for the exams. It may also be wise to stay away from the Revision Thread for a while - that can sometimes give me panic attacks!

ReputationRep:
    yes it definitely doesnt help.

GPs dont care about me school nurse did care but i seemed to run from their help as i feel no one can give me what i want ? but my mental health is ****** and im dying inside. mehh. erm. i feel so numb and as i said i cant break down now! everytime im on tsr too its like unis this unis that and i realise i need to sort out my future. its scary!

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 22, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.