Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Malsy)
    i hate myself@:
    :hugs: What's wrong?

ReputationRep:
    i am just sick to death of life and of not being normal and it is so upsetting i breakdown so easily
    its so sad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Malsy)
    i am just sick to death of life and of not being normal and it is so upsetting i breakdown so easily
    its so sad
    Right, for right now I think you should do something, like watching TV, to distract yourself or trying to go to sleep. Tomorrow, please call your GP. Seriously, it's quite concerning watching, even through this thread, you feeling so low but your doctors can and will help, you just have to be open with them. :hugs:

Things will improve and you will get the help you need, you just have to be forceful in asking for it.

ReputationRep:
    i just dont think they can help me or give me what i want
    im just so sad words cant describe how sad im feeling.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Malsy)
    i just dont think they can help me or give me what i want
    im just so sad words cant describe how sad im feeling.
    But they can! Be it pills or some form of talking therapy or both, they can help. :yep: I know people responding really well to antidepressants, and I'm a huge advocate of talking therapy (I thought that my eating disorded thoughts would be a part of me forever, and although I'm relapsing right now, I know that it does work - now it'd probably only take 30 minutes with a counsellor for me to be taken away from feeling like this to 'normal' again).

Honestly, they can help! Please call them as soon as you can! Even leave an answer-phone message now if you're up to it. It will be the beginning of you feeling better again!

ReputationRep:
    Guys do me a good favour..neg the ****** in this thread who seems to think I'm a rapist bitter anti social mong..he's just immture tbh and he's nearly made me resort to...well let's not go there

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show....php?t=1232882

the_ressurection plz

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SharpDressedMan)
    Guys do me a good favour..neg the ****** in this thread who seems to think I'm a rapist bitter anti social mong..he's just immture tbh and he's nearly made me resort to...well let's not go there

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show....php?t=1232882

the_ressurection plz
    Don't worry about it, someone will probably report him for attacking you and eventually he'll get banned, whenever I see him post, he's not nice. Someone who can't be nice on a forum :lolwut: I don't get that TBH, makes you wonder what they're trying to compensate for.

At least everyone on this thread is lovely! Actually, how come this is a troll-free zone? Surely some of them would love to come in here and be idiots?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by steffi.alexa)
    Don't worry about it, someone will probably report him for attacking you and eventually he'll get banned, whenever I see him post, he's not nice. Someone who can't be nice on a forum :lolwut: I don't get that TBH, makes you wonder what they're trying to compensate for.

At least everyone on this thread is lovely! Actually, how come this is a troll-free zone? Surely some of them would love to come in here and be idiots?
    How do you report? I want to do that now tbh..useless mong. Having to attack a virgin because he's so insecure of having his dinkle laughed at

I know I was expecting some trolls in here coming saying DERP SLASH UR RISTS..but it's a very nice group in here :yep: I don't even wanna dwell on the fact there's no trolls in here..I'll jinx it

ReputationRep:
    How do you report? I want to do that now tbh..useless mong. Having to attack a virgin because he's so insecure of having his dinkle laughed at

I know I was expecting some trolls in here coming saying DERP SLASH UR RISTS..but it's a very nice group in here :yep: I don't even wanna dwell on the fact there's no trolls in here..I'll jinx it
    The exclamation mark in the red circle next to the rep button.

I didn't actually mean the size of his penis, but more a likely social or mental health problem. Bullies in real life are pretty lame, but online? That's beyond lame TBH.

Haha, now I'm worried about that I've jinxed it!

--

Okay, I need sleep now. Good night everyone (or good morning to those who don't manage to sleep well tonight) :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    How are you all today? End of term for me, only exams to face now that lectures are over. My anxiety is just getting worse again though. Last night was HELL! Had a panic attack half way though the night and just lay in bed shivering...not cool...not cool at all. I just feel like staying in bed forever and never having to leave my room. I'm going back home today but I'm not really looking forward to it, all my friends want to catch up and I do miss them but I'm just feeling so anti-social. I don't want to tell them how I'm suffering but I don't want to see them either, I just want to hide. They want to go on holiday this year too but I'm just not in the mood. I'm fed up feeling like this. Constant rollercoster, one minute I'm normal the next I'm back to square one. Its wearing me out and I don't want it to effect my exams.

Hugs to those who need it :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    Aggghhhhhhh I need to try and tear myself away from the internet, get showered, dressed and start studying!!! Why do I keep finding things to do online, that don't in any way need to be done or read. Grrr, I have no motivation or determination. And just found out I only need to scrape 50% in my remaining modules to get a 2.1.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zebrastripes)
    Aggghhhhhhh I need to try and tear myself away from the internet, get showered, dressed and start studying!!! Why do I keep finding things to do online, that don't in any way need to be done or read. Grrr, I have no motivation or determination. And just found out I only need to scrape 50% in my remaining modules to get a 2.1.
    If it won't make you panicky, you could try the Revision Thread in the A level forum (we have a few people at uni on there, and some GCSE students, so it's not just A level). Or Action Jackson on YouTube. :o: Or maybe try going to a library or something, away from the internet, even if you're just staring at notes, it's a start.

:hugs:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RachelOranges)
    How are you all today? End of term for me, only exams to face now that lectures are over. My anxiety is just getting worse again though. Last night was HELL! Had a panic attack half way though the night and just lay in bed shivering...not cool...not cool at all. I just feel like staying in bed forever and never having to leave my room. I'm going back home today but I'm not really looking forward to it, all my friends want to catch up and I do miss them but I'm just feeling so anti-social. I don't want to tell them how I'm suffering but I don't want to see them either, I just want to hide. They want to go on holiday this year too but I'm just not in the mood. I'm fed up feeling like this. Constant rollercoster, one minute I'm normal the next I'm back to square one. Its wearing me out and I don't want it to effect my exams.

Hugs to those who need it :hugs:

You can get through this. :yep: Your friends should understand, good friends always seem to.

As for the anxiety, try to remember that your exams will be over soon and that when tehy are, you'll be able to look back on them and see that they weren't as hideous as you thought they would be. :console:

ReputationRep:

You can get through this. :yep: Your friends should understand, good friends always seem to.

As for the anxiety, try to remember that your exams will be over soon and that when tehy are, you'll be able to look back on them and see that they weren't as hideous as you thought they would be. :console:
    Thanks for the kind words :hugs: , I just dont know why I have this fear of life itself. Just thinking about food makes me want to cry...I don't want to go on holiday this year if it means me having random panic attacks, I hadn't had one that bad since December. I'm getting ready to go home now....how are things with you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RachelOranges)
    Thanks for the kind words :hugs: , I just dont know why I have this fear of life itself. Just thinking about food makes me want to cry...I don't want to go on holiday this year if it means me having random panic attacks, I hadn't had one that bad since December. I'm getting ready to go home now....how are things with you?
    :hugs: I can't remember, but are you seeing anyone about this? Just try to make food as normal as you can, don't try to associate it with anything, just think of it as fuel for now - without it neither your mind nor your body will work, and you'll feel worse emotionally and physically unless you eat. Then maybe wait until next year? Or go on a long weekend?

I'm applying for student finance at the moment... :nothing: Yeah, I'm not in the middle of a breakdown, but I'd quite like to have a few words with whoever designed the questions. :dry:

ReputationRep:
    I'm feeling a little down again today Must be due to my new awkward sleep cycle

Afternoon: Awake
    Evening: Asleep
    Sunset-Sunrise: Awake
    Sunrise-Afternoon: Asleep

Need to fix this and drink more water..plus I had one of those 'moments' again where you look in the mirror and the world sinks..worried you won't ever be good enough for anyone on a relationship level I hate my life and my confidence

ReputationRep:
    I'm feeling a little down again today Must be due to my new awkward sleep cycle

Afternoon: Awake
    Evening: Asleep
    Sunset-Sunrise: Awake
    Sunrise-Afternoon: Asleep

Need to fix this and drink more water..plus I had one of those 'moments' again where you look in the mirror and the world sinks..worried you won't ever be good enough for anyone on a relationship level I hate my life and my confidence
    Sorry you're feeling rubbish. Do try and fix your sleeping though, it's good to have a regular pattern, but not that sort of pattern. Just try and stay awake this evening, then hopefully you'll be tired tonight. Maybe find something to do this evening, watch a film, read a book, go for a run or walk, and keep up with the water, thats a good idea.
    When you do look in the mirror, look at the good things about you - although I don't know you, everyone has something good about them, so you can't say there's nothing!

- - - - -

I've done half my essay!! But now I've hit the hard bit and i'm on here again :rolleyes: :o:

ReputationRep:
    If it won't make you panicky, you could try the Revision Thread in the A level forum (we have a few people at uni on there, and some GCSE students, so it's not just A level). Or Action Jackson on YouTube. :o: Or maybe try going to a library or something, away from the internet, even if you're just staring at notes, it's a start.

Thanks Just checked Action Jackson, if I watch one, i'll end up watching all of them :p: Decided not to bother with the library, it will cost me to get in on the tube. But have moved from my bed to the sofa (it's hardly far, i live in a studio), but I'm actually working now... well not this exact moment, having a small break.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zebrastripes)
    Thanks Just checked Action Jackson, if I watch one, i'll end up watching all of them :p: Decided not to bother with the library, it will cost me to get in on the tube. But have moved from my bed to the sofa (it's hardly far, i live in a studio), but I'm actually working now... well not this exact moment, having a small break.
    That's great!

I'm sick to death of looking up vocab now, so I'm going to cheat :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    :sigh: Life is so boring at the moment. Just waiting for certain things to happen is really :yawn: . Plus, my motivation is dead low, and I keep procrastinating on sites like TSR and YouTube instead of revising and finishing coursework. I guess I am still a little shaken up about my bad year last year, I don't want bad results again, but I really don't know if I can change that around. Ah well, I can only try, I suppose. One thing that made me feel a little better, is when I found out the other day that my cousin, who is in the same Year Group as me but different school, is having to do a third year in sixth form too, because he also had to change subjects. So it's not too bad. And I have a sister who is two years below me, and will be in sixth form with me next year, and I get on with some of her friends too so that'll be cool. And at least most the people in my Year who I don't particularly like will be gone then, lol. I need to start looking up unis now, I've already got my eyes on a couple, just need a few more, then I'll start going to open days and stuff. Sorry it sounds like I'm babbling a bit here, lol, this does sound like a flipping diary entry. I'm glad I found this site though, there's so much good info and stuff, I wish I'd found it during my GCSE years, things might have turned out a lot better now, but never mind. :hugs: to everyone in here

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 22, 2010
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.