Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sabertooth)
    Don't see the point in anything anymore. I'll never achieve what I want so why am I still trying? Going to uni, trying to do stupid reading, not cutting, bothering to get up and shower and eat, what's the point? I want to destroy myself completely I'm fed up of living like this I can't do it any longer. I'm scared all the ******* time. My ******* dad hasn't called in months, I even text him asking him to but nothing. My brother has lost my xbox controller so I can't lose myself playing that. My mum is doing her usual I'm disappointed in you tremendously but I'm trying to hide it. I have uni starting again soon where I have zero friends, no one would care if I didn't go, no one would even notice if I wasn't there. Actually I lie, they'd be happy the total weirdo who always sits on their own isn't there and they wouldn't be forced by the lecturer to include the weirdo in group work anymore.
    I can't do the course. I can't do life. I can't do anything.

ensure to do things for you and you only. whatever you achieve it's cause you've worked hard and you're worth it. you will be able to do the course just ensure it's something you want to be doing and if not then it's your decision to find something better. it's your life remember and you can make a go of things. hugs:hugs:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Malsy)
    I feel like that a lot of the time...stay strong in there though youre doing good:hugs:

Erm..I've decided I MIGHT a big might and I'm only about 40% sure go to an open day for the first time ever..sounds trivial but it's something big for me.

:erm: It's too soon though in like a couple weeks' time. :/
    :hugs: it still gives you time to prepare.

ReputationRep:
    right now i am in tears and low and having urges when i was starting to feel happy SOMEONE comes and kicks me right back down

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Vienna Cannon)
    right now i am in tears and low and having urges when i was starting to feel happy SOMEONE comes and kicks me right back down
    what's happened?

ReputationRep:

:hugs:

i'm about to cry too, feel **** about my gcses..again

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Malsy)
    ensure to do things for you and you only. whatever you achieve it's cause you've worked hard and you're worth it. you will be able to do the course just ensure it's something you want to be doing and if not then it's your decision to find something better. it's your life remember and you can make a go of things. hugs:hugs:
    I dunno...thanks. But that's the problem, I don't see the point in doing things for me, not to mention for other people. Whatever I try I generally fail or muck up in some way even if I do work hard at it. I want to do the course but I can't concentrate on more than a few lines at a time how would I manage to read the stupid amounts of work they want doing? And god knows how I'm going to make friends which I've completely failed to do the last 2 years.

I know it's my life but tbh I don't see the point.

Sorry that sounds angry, I'm not angry, I'm just really upset.

What to talk about what's happened?

ReputationRep:
    I told the guy I was talking about a few days ago pretty much everything... He surprised me and was very understanding. I've been texting him a lot today and we seem to have a lot in common/get on well.

So why do I still feel like I have an icicle at my core

ReputationRep:
    I just want to drink tonight away... drink and forget.
    Only ... two cans of carling sure as **** ain't gonna do the trick

ReputationRep:
    I just want to drink tonight away... drink and forget.
    Only ... two cans of carling sure as **** ain't gonna do the trick
    I'm doing the same. I joined that forum that someone recommended to me the other day and while it's helpful to feel i'm not alone i'm very much aware of the fact they have over 14,000 members who are still totally unable to get over what happened to them. over 14,000 members who will NEVER be the same.
    it's kind of depressing. like, yeah i'm not alone and i've got some new support but look at all these people who are still messed up and showing no signs of improvement after what happened. why will I be any different?
    not meaning to rub it in but at least I have a bottle of wine and the rest of my vodka. I'm well on my way to not giving a ****.

if you want to talk about it feel free to pm me. always willing to listen and i'm in a similar boat.

ReputationRep:
    I feel sick.

I've been cutting again tonight.

******* retard.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kiss_me_now9)
    I feel sick.

I've been cutting again tonight.

******* retard.
    You are not a retard!
    I am here if you want to talk.

Another rubbish day for me, am sick of feeling down
    How is everyone?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Immunity)
    You are not a retard!
    I am here if you want to talk.

Another rubbish day for me, am sick of feeling down
    How is everyone?
    :hugs: Thanks.

I've hit the bottom harder tonight than I have in weeks. Can't see the point anymore but I'm too ******* lazy to do anything about it.

Sorry your day was rubbish :console:

ReputationRep:
    :hugs: Thanks.

I've hit the bottom harder tonight than I have in weeks. Can't see the point anymore but I'm too ******* lazy to do anything about it.

Sorry your day was rubbish :console:
    I'm sorry to hear that. I know the feeling, when you feel a bit better and it doesn't seem as much effort. But then something happens and you hit rock bottom and it doesn't seem worth it at all. :console:
    You just have to believe it will be worth it in the end. When you get through this, when you don't have that weight holding you back you will be able to truely appreciate happiness. Because you haven't had it handed to you on a plate, you have had to fight for every second of it. At least that is what I am holding on to.

ReputationRep:
    I'm sorry to hear that. I know the feeling, when you feel a bit better and it doesn't seem as much effort. But then something happens and you hit rock bottom and it doesn't seem worth it at all. :console:
    You just have to believe it will be worth it in the end. When you get through this, when you don't have that weight holding you back you will be able to truely appreciate happiness. Because you haven't had it handed to you on a plate, you have had to fight for every second of it. At least that is what I am holding on to.
    I don't want to fight anymore, I want things to be easy and simple and they aren't. It's true that things are sweeter when you know you've put more effort into them but I honestly can't see how my life is going to get any better at all.

ReputationRep:
    I don't want to fight anymore, I want things to be easy and simple and they aren't. It's true that things are sweeter when you know you've put more effort into them but I honestly can't see how my life is going to get any better at all.
    :hugs: I don't want to fight anymore either, I can't see how my life is going to get better. I expressed this view to my closest friend, they told me just because I can't see the light doesn't mean it's not there.

ReputationRep:
    :hugs: I don't want to fight anymore either, I can't see how my life is going to get better. I expressed this view to my closest friend, they told me just because I can't see the light doesn't mean it's not there.
    I like that sentiment :hugs: Feeling a bit better now for some reason.

ReputationRep:
    I like that sentiment :hugs: Feeling a bit better now for some reason.
    It'll be because of my amazing company

Glad you are feeling just a little better though. I'm here if you ever need to talk :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    It'll be because of my amazing company

Glad you are feeling just a little better though. I'm here if you ever need to talk :hugs:
    Haha :p: :hugs: Thank you.

I cannot sleep. I didn't sleep last night or the night before.

(Original post by Malsy)
    on a low again tears + hysterics + random baffling outside my window and thoughts of 'i just wanna die'

i cant live with it anymore
    Talk to me, sweetheart :hugs:. I'm so sorry things are awful for you right now, and even sorrier that I haven't paid more attention to you and other members of the dep soc lately. We all care about you, Malsy.

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 22, 2010
Poll
Who is your favourite TV detective?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.