Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Well I haven't posted here in a few days cos I've been doing well but I snapped the other night and ended up shouting at my mum and getting in a massive fight. Spent half an hour crying and on the phone to the Samaritans who are pretty awesome.

Now I've finally snapped at my parents they understand that I need help so I've got a doctor's appointment on tuesay now Maybe now I can be cured :o:

:cry: :mad2:

Pretty much sums me up atm

ReputationRep:
    I wish I could stop time...

ReputationRep:
    Words cannot describe how much people with preconceived prejudices about mental illnesses annoy me. A website supposedly pertaining to the intellectually bright yet some people still use terms like mad, crazy, faking it, man up, pathetic, violent murderers...

Sometimes I despair at this website and certain people who use it. I really do.

ReputationRep:
    http://www.guardian.co.uk/society/jo...-cuts-election

ReputationRep:
    So I've just left college early because I had an anxiety attack FML

ReputationRep:
    I didn't take my "medication" last night and I feel AWESOME. Just had a seminar and I could actually think for the first time in months, came up with so many ******* brilliant answers and totally blew everyone away it was so good.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CherryCherryBoomBoom)
    Well done on getting better. Please do tell your secrets to happiness, I could use some :grin:.

ha well if u act happy and pretend u r then u will get into a habbit. I just found things to do tht gave me a sense of achievement- makes u fell really good about urself.

and learn to apreciate the life u have.

if u dnt want to be depressed enough then i think everyone can force their way out of the cycle. its hard and takes time but worth it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lucyxx10)
    if u dnt want to be depressed enough then i think everyone can force their way out of the cycle. its hard and takes time but worth it.

lol.

Worked for you? That's great. But dude, that is incredibly short sighted.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lucyxx10)
    ha well if u act happy and pretend u r then u will get into a habbit. I just found things to do tht gave me a sense of achievement- makes u fell really good about urself.

and learn to apreciate the life u have.

Thanks, I will give that a try. I've already got a plan of things I want to do this summer: Do well in exams, do more learning to drive, spend my ticketmaster voucher to go to one or more music concerts (still need to decide who), go swimming and exercising more, perhaps take up pole dancing :teehee:, tidy my room, sell old stuff on eBay, etc. Thanks for the advice, hope you have a good summer

ReputationRep:
    Wow, my new Skullcandy headphones that I just got today are making me feel rather happy right now . I mean, when I usually play music on my laptop, the sound quality is just OK, nothing wonderful, just mediocre. But plug in these headphones, and the sound is just wow! I can hear all this bass and extra sounds in songs that I couldn't hear before :awesome:. I mean, I had no idea till just now that the Kerli song in my sig had such a booming bass. And I'm also using them for my iPod, since my old ones broke a while ago. Love these :grin:

ReputationRep:
    I don't really know why I've never posted here before.
    Hi :wavey:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by isawsparks89)
    Hiya there :hi:

ReputationRep:
    Hey Sparksy

I am trying very very hard not to be a crabby, horrible person today. Eurgh, effort.

ReputationRep:
    I am actually pretty ok today...I blogged this morning for the first time in ages and feel slightly better.

I just think half the stuff I say should belong here since other people are worried about me on here, and now this will probs explain to a few people...:dontknow:

I plan to use this as a bit of a rant/moan box, sorry.

ReputationRep:
    Go ahead - do you mind us giving input on the rants/moans? We can be a pretty good sounding board sometimes. We're all in the same-ish boat here, so don't worry about being judged or anything.

ReputationRep:
    I am actually pretty ok today...I blogged this morning for the first time in ages and feel slightly better.

I just think half the stuff I say should belong here since other people are worried about me on here, and now this will probs explain to a few people...:dontknow:

Moan and rant all you want, we all do it

ReputationRep:
    Thank you.
    I feel I've come to the right place

Had a bad day, felt angry and down all day and just wanted to come home and sleep and cry. But I saw it through and have come home a little more refreshed. Praying that I can concentrate on work tonight otherwise I really will be screwed!

(Original post by CherryCherryBoomBoom)
    Thanks, I will give that a try. I've already got a plan of things I want to do this summer: Do well in exams, do more learning to drive, spend my ticketmaster voucher to go to one or more music concerts (still need to decide who), go swimming and exercising more, perhaps take up pole dancing :teehee:, tidy my room, sell old stuff on eBay, etc. Thanks for the advice, hope you have a good summer
    Pole dancing :coma:

I'd love to do that, builds up muscle so well.

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 22, 2010
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.