Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Woke up about an hour ago... I've got to tidy my room and sort out tonight with my mates and so far I've managed to crawl out of bed and shower. ******* knackered again.

In other news I've managed to lose 3 lbs in two days. :rolleyes: Awesome.

ReputationRep:
    Having a really bad week.

(Original post by Malsy)
    thank you

i just don't know what to say any more to express what i'm actually going through.
    I go through times like that. You do not have to say anything. Just know that we are here, and we care, ok? You are not alone, however lonely you feel.

(Original post by SuicidalLemming)
    Having a really bad week.
    :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    I hurt everyone :cry:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BruceTaylor)
    I hurt everyone :cry:
    No you don't :hugs:

(Original post by Malsy)
    thank you. that's all i really want as sometimes i'm just too numb to actually say anything.
    I understand.

ReputationRep:
    Feeling really lonely today.I am so angry at my so called best friend.He knows how sensitive I am about the way I look and randomly in a phonecall he said that I should change my facebook pic before I go to uni as I won't make any friends looking like that and it's really unflattering and just generally not nice.I didn't even ask for his opinion he just came out and said it.

Great.I feel so crap about myself I can't even bare to look in the mirror.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gooner1991)
    Feeling really lonely today.I am so angry at my so called best friend.He knows how sensitive I am about the way I look and randomly in a phonecall he said that I should change my facebook pic before I go to uni as I won't make any friends looking like that and it's really unflattering and just generally not nice.I didn't even ask for his opinion he just came out and said it.

Great.I feel so crap about myself I can't even bare to look in the mirror.
    Ignore what he said, when you go to uni im sure you will want to make really good friends who will stick by you and anyone who wants to know you and be your friend will not care about the way you look.

ReputationRep:
    how is everyone today?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by death.drop)
    how is everyone today?
    I'm good, thanks. You?

ReputationRep:
    Mum keeps shouting at me all the time, I don't get what I've done to deserve this. Never shouts at my brother, just at me. :sad:

ReputationRep:
    grargh I am bored in pain and fed up!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BruceTaylor)
    I'm good, thanks. You?
    not brilliant but coping today. Looking forward to collecting the rabbits tomorrow.

(Original post by Sabertooth)
    Mum keeps shouting at me all the time, I don't get what I've done to deserve this. Never shouts at my brother, just at me. :sad:
    know the feeling

(Original post by Vienna Cannon)
    grargh I am bored in pain and fed up!
    what's up?

ReputationRep:
    Anyone read 'Feeling Good' by Dr Burns?

ReputationRep:
    I both love and hate night time. It is peaceful and I find it a lot easier to think and concentrate. But sometimes it is so god damn lonely. I feel really down tonight :cry:

How is everyone else?

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    ****** up majorly last night. Just want to die now. :cry:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kiss_me_now9)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kiss_me_now9)
    what happened?

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 22, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.