Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sabertooth)
    everything is steadily getting worse and worse.
    :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sabertooth)
    everything is steadily getting worse and worse.
    Hit it with a really big stick until it eventually gets better and better. Large sticks solve every crisis known to mankind ranging from recessions to oil slicks :yep:

How comes things are going down for you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fire2burn)
    Hit it with a really big stick until it eventually gets better and better. Large sticks solve every crisis known to mankind ranging from recessions to oil slicks :yep:

How comes things are going down for you?
    You know, I have a friend who would say that exact same thing. Big sticks solve everything.

I think it's stress, really don't handle being back at university well at all. Stopped my "meds" last thursday and then friday night was ******* terrifying so I took them again and stuff hasn't really recovered since then. seeing scary **** everywhere.

(Original post by kiss_me_now9)
    thanks

ReputationRep:
    Great, I'm in tears already today. **** work and classes, I'm going to stay in this room (I'm in school right now) and watch True Blood for the rest of the day.

Not feeling so good.

ReputationRep:
    Why the hell am I already awake? I only went to sleep at 3:30

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kiss_me_now9)
    Why the hell am I already awake? I only went to sleep at 3:30
    I woke up at 7:30 wasn't happy, I've nothing to be awake for. Want to just sleep all day so another day is over.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Laus)
    Not feeling so good.

ReputationRep:
    *deep sigh*....so tired...so much to revise...so little motivation to do anything right now.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by steffi.alexa)
    Great, I'm in tears already today. **** work and classes, I'm going to stay in this room (I'm in school right now) and watch True Blood for the rest of the day.
    :hugs: hope you are ok now. LOVE True Blood by the way

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RachelOranges)
    :hugs: hope you are ok now. LOVE True Blood by the way
    I'm not really, but I have to try and do some work... I have to.

How're you?

ReputationRep:
    ergh.

ReputationRep:
    Tried so hard to act as if everything is fine at work. Today I finally cracked. I told my manager I couldn't do it anymore and took a leave of absence.

Whether that was a good idea, I don't know. I'm miserable at work and want to go home, I'm miserable at home and want to go out. It's a lose lose situation.

Sigh.

ReputationRep:
    I'm so failing my exams (I have one tomorrow, no revision done, one on Monday, not going to do any and one in 3 weeks that I'm really struggling to revise for, I can't think ahead any further than that... It's like the future doesn't exist). Great. :nothing:

ReputationRep:
    Urgh, I hate people. Just went on Facebook and it's just a load of people fighting over the election, saying 'X are crap' 'If Y get in, I'm going to a protest in London'. Sometimes I seriously wonder why people can't just grow the hell up. It could be a lot worse and frankly there is no utopian party.

Okay /rant. It's just adding to me wanting to hide away from the world TBH.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by steffi.alexa)
    I'm not really, but I have to try and do some work... I have to.

How're you?
    Yeah, pretty much in the same position as you in terms of revision and having so much to get through, half the time I just feel like sleeping. My holiday is drawing closer and closer and I'm just freaking out about it. Normal people would look forward to going away but I'm just so scared . I need to get a grip...

ReputationRep:
    I wish I could sleep. I woke up at 4am. I know loads of people want to be awake for the election but I really don't. Arghhhh. Hate fluoxetine.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, pretty much in the same position as you in terms of revision and having so much to get through, half the time I just feel like sleeping. My holiday is drawing closer and closer and I'm just freaking out about it. Normal people would look forward to going away but I'm just so scared . I need to get a grip...
    I always used to fear holidays, but then really enjoy them when I went, and wonder afterwards why I was worrying so much beforehand. Where are you going to? Good luck with the revision

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zebrastripes)
    I always used to fear holidays, but then really enjoy them when I went, and wonder afterwards why I was worrying so much beforehand. Where are you going to? Good luck with the revision
    Thanks I'm going to Tunisia. I just hope I don't spend the whole time panicing, I'm also worried that my friends wont like the fact that I don't really like drinking much ( makes my mood swings worse).
    Did you take anything for the initial anxiety, what did you do to calm down?

ReputationRep:
    Thanks I'm going to Tunisia. I just hope I don't spend the whole time panicing, I'm also worried that my friends wont like the fact that I don't really like drinking much ( makes my mood swings worse).
    Did you take anything for the initial anxiety, what did you do to calm down?
    Er...I wouldn't worry about the drinking thing too much if you're going to Tunisia; it's a Muslim country so drinking isn't really regarded in the same way as in Britain. They're a bit funny about women drinking from what I've heard.

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 22, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.