Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Starting to get stressed over college now, it's less than two weeks away. Scared!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BruceTaylor)
    Can we see a picture of your bunny rabbits please? :puppyeyes:
    We couldn't get them because there was no way we could fit their hutch in the car, even when it was taken apart. :'(
    very very disappointed today.
    we've found a hutch we want in a local pet shop though. should be going to get it on friday and we're going to wait until pets at home have a couple of friendly rabbits to be rehomed and take them on.

I was so looking forward to getting them. When bubbi measured up the car and said to me "we're not going to get it in" I was this close *makes gesture to show very very close* to slamming his head in the boot.

oh well, I shall beg to have friday off tomorrow and hopefully they will have some rabbits for us to bring home.

ReputationRep:
    How are we all today?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kiss_me_now9)
    How are we all today?
    A bit down - I'm worried that I'm not going to be able to get any suitable accomodation for my postgrad course next year.

How are you, Nat? :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jonathan122)
    A bit down - I'm worried that I'm not going to be able to get any suitable accomodation for my postgrad course next year.

How are you, Nat? :hugs:
    :hugs: I'm sure you will, or if not something better will come along. What are you doing for your Postgrad?

Numb atm, and cold. But that's because I've got a strap top and shorts on... and it's like, 12oC or something. Thinking about starting college makes me feel sick so I will completly ignore it :yep:

ReputationRep:
    :hugs: I'm sure you will, or if not something better will come along. What are you doing for your Postgrad?

Numb atm, and cold. But that's because I've got a strap top and shorts on... and it's like, 12oC or something. Thinking about starting college makes me feel sick so I will completly ignore it :yep:
    A Masters in Pure Maths at Imperial - hard sums.

:hugs: I hope college goes ok for you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jonathan122)
    A Masters in Pure Maths at Imperial - hard sums.

:hugs: I hope college goes ok for you.
    Eep! I'm bricking it about retaking my GCSE maths this year, lol! Can't imagine doing a postgrad in it!

Thanks. I'm determined to throw myself into the work and get what I need for uni but the old 'I'm not good enough' thoughts are creeping back :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Eep! I'm bricking it about retaking my GCSE maths this year, lol! Can't imagine doing a postgrad in it!

Thanks. I'm determined to throw myself into the work and get what I need for uni but the old 'I'm not good enough' thoughts are creeping back :rolleyes:
    Please, you're not too old, silly :hugs:

I'm just hoping I get into second year at uni...

How is everyone today?

ReputationRep:

:hugs: i know how you feel, I retook year 12, and now I'm on yr 13 for the first time and I still don't seem to be any further to getting anywhere.

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    ****. ****. ****.

ReputationRep:
    ****. ****. ****.
    Sup?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sabertooth)
    Sup?
    I'll pm you later.

ReputationRep:
    I'll pm you later.
    Sure

ReputationRep:
    Guys who've been to their GP about this - where did you start?

ReputationRep:
    are you having any treatment? I just went and cried all over him; he asked me lots of questions - to ascertain the depth of it i guess and then he gave me pills and referred me to the mental health team...

ReputationRep:
    Hi everyone *waves*

I haven't been around for a few days - hope everyone's ok.

I'm feeling pants today - mostly cos I found out I'm £19k in debt... why do depressed people not like checking their bank statements and paying bills - in total denial

Anyone else feel like things are never going to work out or get better for them?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pilchard_the_cat)
    are you having any treatment? I just went and cried all over him; he asked me lots of questions - to ascertain the depth of it i guess and then he gave me pills and referred me to the mental health team...
    The last thing I went to them for was uh, an ear infection when I was 12. I don't like doctors. I don't want to.

I crashing to the bottom again :cry: So many things I'd rather do than swallow my pride and man up.

ReputationRep:
    You mean depression? I printed out a page I'd written in h&r on here asking people for help and handed that to a GP. I'm not too great at talking to people but he asked me loads of questions after reading it, got me to fill out a multiple choice questionaire on his computer then offered me citalopram. This was after seeing another GP who told me it was teenage hormones basically f off.

If you type it and just hand it them it's a lot easier I found than trying to explain everything plus you don't forget anything. Either that or like write a list of everything and explain that to them. It's cool you want to seek help though, definitely go for it. Even if it seems really scary, the first step is the hardest but it gets easier.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pilchard_the_cat)
    Hi everyone *waves*

I haven't been around for a few days - hope everyone's ok.

I'm feeling pants today - mostly cos I found out I'm £19k in debt... why do depressed people not like checking their bank statements and paying bills - in total denial

Anyone else feel like things are never going to work out or get better for them?
    All the ****ing time. :p:

:hugs:

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 22, 2010
Poll
Do you like carrot cake?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.