Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by steffi.alexa)
    :hugs: Time is going to carry on moving whatever you do, so it won't be long before you have time to relax (I'm assuming you don't have to work/study 24/5/365 :p:)
    I know time will keep moving but I dont have to be a part of it. Hmm.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Saffie)
    I know time will keep moving but I dont have to be a part of it. Hmm.
    :hugs: You could just spend the entire time watching TV/sleeping etc but would that make you more panicky? You could try to do just a little bit of work everyday, even if that's just being surrounded by books or whatever. Just do whatever you feel you're up to :console:

ReputationRep:
    Oh FFS, I don't want to fill out this self assessment form! I'll just put 'Nothing' or 'No' for everything. Jesus. These forms are stupid.

ReputationRep:
    Oh FFS, I don't want to fill out this self assessment form! I'll just put 'Nothing' or 'No' for everything. Jesus. These forms are stupid.
    :console: You have my sympathy, I ******* hate forms.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sabertooth)
    :console: You have my sympathy, I ******* hate forms.
    Haha, seriously I have nothing to write for them! They're stupid questions anyway. I may just answer that I spend my days killing goats and scaring children or something. What do they seriously hope to gain from knowing what I do at weekends? Or what I'm most proud of? Idiots.

ReputationRep:
    Haha, seriously I have nothing to write for them! They're stupid questions anyway. I may just answer that I spend my days killing goats and scaring children or something. What do they seriously hope to gain from knowing what I do at weekends? Or what I'm most proud of? Idiots.
    Wtf? what's this for? (if you don't want to say, don't worry about it). Regular forms are ****, forms that ask retarded questions should be burned. :yes:

ReputationRep:
    Wtf? what's this for? (if you don't want to say, don't worry about it). Regular forms are ****, forms that ask retarded questions should be burned. :yes:
    For my appointment with the psychiatrist on Thursday. Haha, I know! It's unlike any other mental health assessment form I've ever seen!

ReputationRep:
    For my appointment with the psychiatrist on Thursday. Haha, I know! It's unlike any other mental health assessment form I've ever seen!
    How very strange.

I've filled out some pretty weird mental health forms but I've never been asked what I'm most proud of. One of the funniest questions I got was asking if I think that people in positions of authority (doctors, teachers etc) are wrong :mmm: Ah well, better you than me. :p: Good luck on thursday.

ReputationRep:
    How very strange.

I've filled out some pretty weird mental health forms but I've never been asked what I'm most proud of. One of the funniest questions I got was asking if I think that people in positions of authority (doctors, teachers etc) are wrong :mmm: Ah well, better you than me. :p: Good luck on thursday.
    Haha, well they are only human, so of course they at least sometimes are! Shows how much I trust doctors that doesn't it :erm:

Thanks. I may end up being cheeky and writing that I spend my days filling out **** forms that tell people nothing and that in the future I hope to never see another ******** self assessment form :rolleyes:

I don't want sympathy right now, I just want these nigthmares to pass and I want to feel normal again.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sauce)
    I don't want sympathy right now, I just want these nigthmares to pass and I want to feel normal again.
    Your sig is really cute, with all those similes :cute:. Hope the nightmares pass for you :hugs:

(Original post by CherryCherryBoomBoom)
    Your sig is really cute, with all those similes :cute:. Hope the nightmares pass for you :hugs:
    Thanks, me too. I woke up with teary eyes and damp cheeks :o:
    Friends is cheering me up!

ReputationRep:
    :hugs: You could just spend the entire time watching TV/sleeping etc but would that make you more panicky? You could try to do just a little bit of work everyday, even if that's just being surrounded by books or whatever. Just do whatever you feel you're up to :console:
    Thanks. I think I forget to be nice to myself like that hmm. My housemate pretty much forced me to do some work with him which i think was quite useful. And now we've made cupcakes and I feel a bit better. Yay.

ReputationRep:
    Really low. I don't even have the energy etc to really type this I just... I can't even work out if I'm numb or low to be honest. Is it possible to be both?

ReputationRep:
    Really low. I don't even have the energy etc to really type this I just... I can't even work out if I'm numb or low to be honest. Is it possible to be both?
    :hugs: I feel like that quite a lot. If you're up to it watching a movie or listening to the radio is quite good for passing the time til you feel better.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by superwolf)
    :hugs: I feel like that quite a lot. If you're up to it watching a movie or listening to the radio is quite good for passing the time til you feel better.
    I'm reading Nineteen Eight Four to cheer me up. God knows why, but it kind of works. I've lost interest in TV and radio at the moment, I've been doing it all day but now I just can't be bothered.

Today is one of those days when a well placed bullet to the brain seems like the only cure. Ugh ugh ugh stress stress STRESS AND STRESS AGAIN!! *******!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sauce)
    Today is one of those days when a well placed bullet to the brain seems like the only cure. Ugh ugh ugh stress stress STRESS AND STRESS AGAIN!! *******!!!
    :hugs: The stress will pass though and then things will surely be better, even if only a little. :console:

ReputationRep:
    I OD'd last night. What an utter ****, eh?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kiss_me_now9)
    I OD'd last night. What an utter ****, eh?
    :hugs: Are you ok?

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 22, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Have you ever participated in a Secret Santa?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.