Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kiss_me_now9)
    I'll take your hugs any day :hugs:

Steffi, yep, nearly £75 I'll get. But I've only done another 8 hours this week so in all I'll get around £120... Not bad, but not really enough.
    Wow, in one day that's quite a bit. If that's not really enough then maybe try using money as motivator to get you through work? :console:

Shock from yesterdays op has set in. Almost had a few panic attacks today.

(Original post by Loz17)
    Shock from yesterdays op has set in. Almost had a few panic attacks today.
    :hugs: hope you're okay

(Original post by sauce)
    :hugs: hope you're okay
    Yea I'm ok, minor op which wasn;t even compulsory, just wanted to know what an op is like and try and improve my distance judgement.

Its good to do things you are petrified of once in a while :yep:

(Original post by Loz17)
    Yea I'm ok, minor op which wasn;t even compulsory, just wanted to know what an op is like and try and improve my distance judgement.

Its good to do things you are petrified of once in a while :yep:
    deffo..reminds me i MUST go to the dentist soon
    :o:

(Original post by sauce)
    deffo..reminds me i MUST go to the dentist soon
    :o:
    I have dentists on monday, but might have to cancel coz of them being so close to my eye, don't want them to knock it :erm:

:hugs: The dentists are not tooo scary so long as you don't need any work done

ReputationRep:
    Bad day.

(Original post by Loz17)
    I have dentists on monday, but might have to cancel coz of them being so close to my eye, don't want them to knock it :erm:

:hugs: The dentists are not tooo scary so long as you don't need any work done
    i need a lot of work done.

:hugs: to steffi hope today works out beter

(Original post by sauce)
    i need a lot of work done.

:sad: I wish you the best of luck if you do decide to go :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sauce)
    Thanks. The past 2 hours of drum lessons in my house weren't the nicest thing to wake up to, but at least I didn't wake up feeling crap again. :yep:

How're you?

---

I think it's going to be a different radio station every night that I fall asleep to, they seem to stop working after one night :nothing:

ReputationRep:
    So, as I posted, June 27th was pretty much the demise of my relationship. Since then, I haven't touched a single cigarette, and I haven't felt depressed :s: I'm really not sure what that's all about, but all the feeling on hopelessness and thoughts of depression that I had on a daily basis have pretty much drifted away. I've stopped thinking on the grand scale about things, e.g. how am I going to turn out after Uni, am destined for lifelong loneliness, am I always going to be inadequate and a failure. I don't know what it is...perhaps it's the fact I'm going trvalling soon and preparation for that has taken my mind of things, perhaps it's because my friends have been there for me so much through the break up, perhaps the break up has given me some perspective. I don't know, every now and then I hurt over it - thanks to time it's gradually got and getting better. I think about who he's kissed since and the likelihood that he's slept with someone, in the mornings especially I wake up and really feel the reality of it, the fact it really is over and over for good. But through it all, I suppose my mental state is better :s:

(Original post by Loz17)
    :sad: I wish you the best of luck if you do decide to go :hugs:
    thanks i will get round to if eventually. private isn't excactly cheap either :holmes:

(Original post by steffi.alexa)
    Thanks. The past 2 hours of drum lessons in my house weren't the nicest thing to wake up to, but at least I didn't wake up feeling crap again. :yep:

How're you?

---

I think it's going to be a different radio station every night that I fall asleep to, they seem to stop working after one night :nothing:
    Mmm...okay haven't done my run so a bit dissapointed but having girls problems :nn: :o: and its boiling. Glad you're not feeling crap today (:
    (Original post by Frosties1)
    So, as I posted, June 27th was pretty much the demise of my relationship. Since then, I haven't touched a single cigarette, and I haven't felt depressed :s: I'm really not sure what that's all about, but all the feeling on hopelessness and thoughts of depression that I had on a daily basis have pretty much drifted away. I've stopped thinking on the grand scale about things, e.g. how am I going to turn out after Uni, am destined for lifelong loneliness, am I always going to be inadequate and a failure. I don't know what it is...perhaps it's the fact I'm going trvalling soon and preparation for that has taken my mind of things, perhaps it's because my friends have been there for me so much through the break up, perhaps the break up has given me some perspective. I don't know, every now and then I hurt over it - thanks to time it's gradually got and getting better. I think about who he's kissed since and the likelihood that he's slept with someone, in the mornings especially I wake up and really feel the reality of it, the fact it really is over and over for good. But through it all, I suppose my mental state is better :s:
    :hugs: maybe this relationship was more destructive than you initally could imagine/understand before? :hugs: hope you keep on feeling good

ReputationRep:
    :nothing: Great, it's time to start thinking about going to sleep again. I've had ****** negative thoughts all day and seem to be eating everything in sight.

:nothing: Great, it's time to start thinking about going to sleep again. I've had ****** negative thoughts all day and seem to be eating everything in sight.
    :hugs: :cry2: I went to sleep around 8.30 and now I'm awake ffs.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sauce)
    :hugs: :cry2: I went to sleep around 8.30 and now I'm awake ffs.
    :hugs: I hope you manage to get some sleep.

(Original post by Sabertooth)
    You're posting on very morbid threads tonight. How are you?

ReputationRep:
    You're posting on very morbid threads tonight. How are you?
    Hey steffi. haha I saw you quoted me and was like "wtf, I posted there? ". I dunno, I think about death a lot, those threads were just near the top of GD no searching or anything. Just went to cinema (toy story 3 :cool: ), now I know I really am starting to feel a hell of a lot worse, couldn't really concentrate on film with all the stuff I was hearing and afterwards at food place it wasn't good either. Things have gradually been getting worse but today really confirmed it, no idea what to do about it other than never leave the house and play computer games constantly.

You're up late. Classic fm not working? You could listen to the shipping forecast later that might do the trick.

ReputationRep:
    Hey steffi. haha I saw you quoted me and was like "wtf, I posted there? ". I dunno, I think about death a lot, those threads were just near the top of GD no searching or anything. Just went to cinema (toy story 3 :cool: ), now I know I really am starting to feel a hell of a lot worse, couldn't really concentrate on film with all the stuff I was hearing and afterwards at food place it wasn't good either. Things have gradually been getting worse but today really confirmed it, no idea what to do about it other than never leave the house and play computer games constantly.

You're up late. Classic fm not working? You could listen to the shipping forecast later that might do the trick.
    :hugs: Have you thought about telling your psychiatrist? Or going back to the GP and asking for help again? :console:

I'm always up until 3am, I've just usually logged off by then. Today I don't want to sleep, I want to play The Sims 3 (especially as I've just finished hopefully making it work properly again). But mainly I don't want to sleep.

ReputationRep:
    :hugs: Have you thought about telling your psychiatrist? Or going back to the GP and asking for help again? :console:

I'm always up until 3am, I've just usually logged off by then. Today I don't want to sleep, I want to play The Sims 3 (especially as I've just finished hopefully making it work properly again). But mainly I don't want to sleep.
    I'm not seeing her for a few months and can't see my gp either. There's always the second opinion option but I still haven't decided if it's worth it. Anyway, my psychiatrist is incompetent and is only going to get rid of me next time I see her to some other people so I see little point in telling her anything.

Go for it, play until the sun comes up then go to sleep, it's summer! :p: and computer games > sleep anyway. Sims is a pretty good game for wasting time on too, it's one of those where you sit down to play then look at your watch and it's been 6 hours.

ReputationRep:
    I'm not seeing her for a few months and can't see my gp either. There's always the second opinion option but I still haven't decided if it's worth it. Anyway, my psychiatrist is incompetent and is only going to get rid of me next time I see her to some other people so I see little point in telling her anything.

Go for it, play until the sun comes up then go to sleep, it's summer! :p: and computer games > sleep anyway. Sims is a pretty good game for wasting time on too, it's one of those where you sit down to play then look at your watch and it's been 6 hours.
    Why not get a second opinion and see if they're any better?

That's the plan haha. I've spent hours patching the damn game up so I can use the world creator (I really don't like the download manager so did it manually :facepalm:), so another few hours creating and then playing the neighbourhood should be in store next :top:

:shifty:

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 22, 2010
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.