ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Vienna Cannon)
    I feel low lonely and just want to cry but tears won't come out
    :hugs: I'm around if you want to chat. :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Malsy)
    same cause i feel numb
    :/
    :hugs: Anything in particular the matter?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jonathan122)
    :hugs: I'm around if you want to chat. :hugs:
    heh it doesn't matter

ReputationRep:
    heh it doesn't matter
    :hugs: As long as you're ok.

ReputationRep:
    jonathan, just the usual ever-persisting life's problems

ReputationRep:
    i am bit disappointed as well as low, just noticed the tattooist forgot to colour in my fairies other glove so it now looks odd.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jonathan122)
    :hugs:

When I was first put on antidepressants, I was a 28 inch waist. Less than three years on, and I'm now a 38 inch waist.

Perhaps it would be a good idea to try and organise something for each morning so that you've got something to motivate you to get up.
    sucks right. I've gained about 10 inches on my waist in just over 7 months.

well my hutch arrived today so I've been up assembling that and when we get the rabbits i'll have to get up every morning to give them food and water so that should be good. I've tried organising things but unless they actually have to be done then it doesn't work. Like, i'll get up to tend to animals or go to work but I won't get up just to do something for myself.

ReputationRep:
    i am bit disappointed as well as low, just noticed the tattooist forgot to colour in my fairies other glove so it now looks odd.
    can't you go back and ask him/her to do it? They'd probably charge you just for the time it takes rather than charge by the half hour/hour if you ask.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Malsy)
    jonathan, just the usual ever-persisting life's problems
    Yeah, I know what you mean.

:hugs:

ReputationRep:
    I'm feeling a bit woozy today - I took what will hopefully turn out to be my last dose of venlafaxine on Sunday, and I suspect the next week or so could be quite unpleasant with regards to withdrawal symptoms, but I'm determined to be drug free in time for starting my postgrad course in October. (Free of prescription drugs at any rate. :ninja:)

ReputationRep:
    :cry:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by death.drop)
    can't you go back and ask him/her to do it? They'd probably charge you just for the time it takes rather than charge by the half hour/hour if you ask.
    i can't because it means going to southampton... however they would have to do it free of charge as it was his mistake.

ReputationRep:
    i can't because it means going to southampton... however they would have to do it free of charge as it was his mistake.
    ah right. lame. will you be going back any time soon?
    did they charge you a set price for the tattoo or were they charging you by the time it took? if the latter I don't think they'd have to do it for free.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by death.drop)
    ah right. lame. will you be going back any time soon?
    did they charge you a set price for the tattoo or were they charging you by the time it took? if the latter I don't think they'd have to do it for free.
    They did a set price for it. but unfortunately won't be going back to southampton any time soon, or ever hopefully

ReputationRep:
    My tits got bigger. How awesome. But no sex drive. Like, none.

ReputationRep:
    Is there even a point to anything.

ReputationRep:
    Hi Jack you ok ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Malsy)
    Hi Jack you ok ?
    Hey yeah I'm aright just the usual.

Did you sleep well last night.

ReputationRep:

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 22, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.