Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sauce)
    :shifty:
    What's up?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by steffi.alexa)
    Why not get a second opinion and see if they're any better?

That's the plan haha. I've spent hours patching the damn game up so I can use the world creator (I really don't like the download manager so did it manually :facepalm:), so another few hours creating and then playing the neighbourhood should be in store next :top:
    Expensive :p:

EA's download managers drive me up the wall so I can see why you didn't use it. Still, hope it works, have fun! Still haven't played sims 3, was put off by reports of it being slow and buggy and now by EA pissing me off with their other games.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sabertooth)
    Expensive :p:

EA's download managers drive me up the wall so I can see why you didn't use it. Still, hope it works, have fun! Still haven't played sims 3, was put off by reports of it being slow and buggy and now by EA pissing me off with their other games.
    Ah. Could you try switching? If you're in the UK, you can get mental health services on the NHS.

Yeah, they bug me too, but I've only had two bugs so far and I've been playing it for months. The second one was today haha. I think EA are pissing everyone off.

What's up?
    Can not has sleeping :sadnod:

ReputationRep:
    Bah. Lack of sleep.

But coffeeee.

ReputationRep:
    Wow, I woke up in an awful mood today. I also woke up with loads of EDed thoughts but it's okay because I know the cause of them so whilst I can't exactly fix that, I can get rid of the thoughts.

nandos tonight :excited: :absinth:

ReputationRep:
    Bored. How is everyone?

Full and guilty

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sauce)
    Full and guilty
    :console: How come?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by superwolf)
    Bored. How is everyone?
    Also bored. Nothing has any appeal, adding to my boredom.

(Original post by superwolf)
    :console: How come?
    Ate a nandos+popcorn and a tub of icecream :rolleyes: No wonder I'm a ******* stone overweight eh?

and ditto on the no appeal boredom thing steffi.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sauce)
    Ate a nandos+popcorn and a tub of icecream :rolleyes: No wonder I'm a ******* stone overweight eh?

and ditto on the no appeal boredom thing steffi.
    :hugs:

I'm going to force myself to do productive things - I really don't want to as they require effort and I don't see the appeal but it'll stop me from getting too bored. Is there anything like that that you could do?

---

This is probably TMI for at least 50% of the people on here but it's stressing me out right now: my period is about 5 days late. It's normally like clockwork and the only time it's ever been this late was when I was underweight. My weight is still healthy and hasn't fallen much, despite me virtually not eating. :cry: It's not that I like them (I'm not insane!), it's just that it's obviously not very healthy. And no, I'm not pregnant :nothing: I just don't want to have to worry about this on top of mental health concerns and the stress sleeping is causing me at the moment. I'm on the verge of a panic attack now, great. :nothing:

Okay, /TMI. The male half of this thread can stop the ':lolwut:' face now :teehee:

ReputationRep:
    Eek my exams start tomorrow. I'm scared. I have a GP appointment and that scares me too. I'm doing practise questions and not doing very well

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Saffie)
    Eek my exams start tomorrow. I'm scared. I have a GP appointment and that scares me too. I'm doing practise questions and not doing very well
    :hugs: Good luck for tomorrow. Try to stay calm, it'll give you the best chance to do your best. :console: The GP is only trying to help you so that you can get on and live your life the way you want to and it'll probably be a lot less scary once you're actually there.

I'm going to force myself to do productive things - I really don't want to as they require effort and I don't see the appeal but it'll stop me from getting too bored. Is there anything like that that you could do?

---

This is probably TMI for at least 50% of the people on here but it's stressing me out right now: my period is about 5 days late. It's normally like clockwork and the only time it's ever been this late was when I was underweight. My weight is still healthy and hasn't fallen much, despite me virtually not eating. :cry: It's not that I like them (I'm not insane!), it's just that it's obviously not very healthy. And no, I'm not pregnant :nothing: I just don't want to have to worry about this on top of mental health concerns and the stress sleeping is causing me at the moment. I'm on the verge of a panic attack now, great. :nothing:

Okay, /TMI. The male half of this thread can stop the ':lolwut:' face now :teehee:
    :hugs: it is probably due to stress and lack of eating tbh....mine stopped when I cut out too much.

---

You've answered your own question in your own post. All this worry about sleeping and mental health has probably stopped it. And then worrying anout this as well isn't going to help

It will come when you're body's ready, you seem certain it isn't anything serious :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sauce)
    :hugs: it is probably due to stress and lack of eating tbh....mine stopped when I cut out too much.
    But I'm still a healthy weight, so surely it would be affected much? I know nothing about this haha... I wasn't really stressed until I looked at my calender and saw just how late it was.

I'm not going to manage to sleep tonight with this added stress which will probably make it later, causing me to stress more :teehee: (If it is stress) Bodies are so weird.

How're you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Loz17)
    You've answered your own question in your own post. All this worry about sleeping and mental health has probably stopped it. And then worrying anout this as well isn't going to help

It will come when you're body's ready, you seem certain it isn't anything serious :hugs:
    Even when I've been stressed about recovering from my ED and exams at the same time, it hasn't been late, so I'm not sure that me guessing it's stress is really right. If it is right, there's nothing I can do about the stress.

It shouldn't be anything too serious - I can rule out pregnancy haha - but I just like knowing that I my body's healthy.

It's either down to stress, my eating or maybe medications. I can't really sort out any of those.

Urgh, whatever. I'm going to forget that I'm a woman for a while and focus on the rest of the **** in my life. :nothing:

ReputationRep:
    :hugs: Good luck for tomorrow. Try to stay calm, it'll give you the best chance to do your best. :console: The GP is only trying to help you so that you can get on and live your life the way you want to and it'll probably be a lot less scary once you're actually there.
    Thanks thats pretty good advice. One thing at a time I guess.

I think you should try to stay calm too.. and I agree with sauce about the period advice. I'm sure it'll come soon. :hugs:

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 22, 2010
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.