Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Did you have today off school

I slept until I couldn't sleep lol just got up.

Also nice user title

ReputationRep:
    yes I did

ReputationRep:
    http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/2009/se...rthern-ireland

Genious!

ReputationRep:
    aw that's brill

ReputationRep:
    I'm so annoyed with myself. I couldn't make myself care enough to get out of bed so missed my first full day of college (which really wasn't that full- had two lessons and finished at 12) but . I promised myself I wouldn't let myself do this because now I've missed one day of college I'm going to want to miss more and I really need to pass this year, I can do whatever the hell I like after but I have to go to bloody college. Argh. WTF is wrong with me?
    Hope you guys are all ok.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by diamonddust)
    I'm so annoyed with myself. I couldn't make myself care enough to get out of bed so missed my first full day of college (which really wasn't that full- had two lessons and finished at 12) but . I promised myself I wouldn't let myself do this because now I've missed one day of college I'm going to want to miss more and I really need to pass this year, I can do whatever the hell I like after but I have to go to bloody college. Argh. WTF is wrong with me?
    :hugs: What's done is done. Try not to dwell on it too much. In future, is there anyone around who you could ask to check that you're getting up in the morning (for motivation)?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jonathan122)
    http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/2009/se...rthern-ireland

Genious!
    That is a good idea.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by diamonddust)
    :hugs: it willbe ok try not to dwell on it too much. :hugs:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Malsy)
    lol at being rejected by both of the work experience requests
    do you know why?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Malsy)
    just that they don't take people on for volunteering/things like that:rolleyes:
    it's going to be hard to find somewhere as my town is so small
    thats unfortunate

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Malsy)
    just that they don't take people on for volunteering/things like that:rolleyes:
    it's going to be hard to find somewhere as my town is so small
    Have you tried the town hall / local government? People on work experience virtually outnumber paid employees there.

ReputationRep:
    hehe oops... anyone for melted alteasers? I forgot i left them out and it got really hot now i got honeycomb and chocolate mush

These last two years have been too hard. I can't believe I'm still here.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Laus)

These last two years have been too hard. I can't believe I'm still here.
    We can, because you're a stronger person than you realise...

ReputationRep:
    Everything's so ******* hard. :cry:

ReputationRep:
    Everything's so ******* hard. :cry:
    What's up? :hugs: I'm here if you want to talk...

ReputationRep:
    Nobody answers the ******** phone. :cry:

ReputationRep:
    Nobody answers the ******** phone. :cry:
    If you do ever want to talk to someone you can talk to me and if you want you can have my phone number so you'll always have someone to talk to.:hugs:

(Original post by BruceTaylor)
    We can, because you're a stronger person than you realise...
    I feel so weak.

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 22, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Are unpaid trial work shifts fair?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.